Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-25-2010, 09:16 AM   #11
HOA! I'm a
Gift Trainee

kittylover12344 is just really nicekittylover12344 is just really nice

Default Re: Webkinz Peace Puppy coming to Webkinz World in March!

Ok, yes it is cute, but, no! Ganz, we all love the bubblegum cheeky cat, because it is a cheeky cat, and the clover puppy because it's like the love puppy, but PLEASE don't go this way!
kittylover12344 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-25-2010, 09:17 AM   #12
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

wow! that is definitely different. wonder what the psi will be
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 09:19 AM   #13
310webkinz
Webkinz :)

310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold

Another puppy? Great! Though the peace symbols aren't what I'd want on the puppy. You see, that 'peace sign' is actually called Nero's cross, symbolizing a broken cross, upside down, in an occultic circle. Look it up if you doubt me. But as a Christian, I can tell you this pet, however cute it is, is definitely not for me.
310webkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 09:19 AM   #14

Ginger967 will become famous soon enough

Like, I said in another post, it looks like a Justice plush, I bet it will be exclusive to Justice, like the Strawberry Cloud Leopard. That is because, one time I was looking in the Catalog, and found something like it. (I'm not crazy about Justice LOL).
Ginger967 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 09:21 AM   #15
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

Sounds like a Justice Limited Release to me... matches all their clothes. Anywho, I might get this one! Sounds cute.
b1uski3sxox is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 09:30 AM   #16

Myersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant future

Cute Cute Cute.. I this the only on for March I like so far can't wait to see what it comes with.
Myersnks is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 09:31 AM   #17
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

View Post Originally Posted by petitepal
i think it is so cute but i think ganz needs to have fewer webkinz come out each month because it is becoming very difficult to keep up with it.
I completely agree. We are trying to collect them all, God help us, and we were limiting the kids to one a month or else we are going to go broke. However, it is too hard with all the new ones. Think of it this way, if you got all the new ones each month AND the pet of the month in January you would spend ($12.99 x 10) $129.90. February you would spend ($12.99 x $103.92. March you would spend ($12.99 x $103.92. That is a TON of money and it looks like they are adding more and more each month. We are going to have to have a chat with the little ones because they love the advertisements, but they also tend to drive us crazy about the ones they want...

The other day the 7 year old said that we need to move because there isn't any more room for her webkinz. Dear Lord.
rollingfur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 09:34 AM   #18

AutobotJazz has much to be proud ofAutobotJazz has much to be proud ofAutobotJazz has much to be proud ofAutobotJazz has much to be proud of

It looks kinda neat, but it would be nice if it weren't a puppy. Seen too many of them already.
AutobotJazz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 09:43 AM   #19
Dora616
Gift Guru

All4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clown

I really want this one for my girls. Thanks Ganz I love this one and I love the message it sends.
All4my5girls is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 09:45 AM   #20
Unregistered

Talking Re: Webkinz Peace Puppy coming to Webkinz World in March!

omg! i love this pet i would have never thought they would come up with this one! best march ever!!!!!! thank you ganz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! )

Tags
310webkinz wuz here!, bob ♥ loves maddie, code wowewe, goldendoodle, lovemywebbies was here, peace out dudes!, peaceout.dog.hah., sherlock attack, verizon!!!!, yaahoo!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: