Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-25-2010, 11:22 PM   #121
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Webkinz Peace Puppy coming to Webkinz World in March!

We will be looking for this one hard and heavy..just love the look of the plush..and don't care what the PSI or PSF will be...thanks so much for the update!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-25-2010, 11:45 PM   #122
Webkinz :)

kkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective socks

So cute! I hope I will be able to get this one for my DD.
kkww05 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 12:22 AM   #123
I loves pigs and

Super Pig is a glorious beacon of lightSuper Pig is a glorious beacon of lightSuper Pig is a glorious beacon of light

Talking Re: Webkinz Peace Puppy coming to Webkinz World in March!

The Piggeh and Puppeh are MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:fp::fp::f p:
Super Pig is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 06:00 AM   #124
Gifted

labsrock has disabled reputation

I love the plush and on line picture!
labsrock is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 06:31 AM   #125
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

oh no..........my wallet just started crying from the idea of being so over-worked!!!

this is an adorable looking plush. my clover puppy and love lion, who have not been adopted yet, now have another colorful friend to look forward to.
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 11:54 AM   #126

meatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond repute

Ooh, it's really cute! I hpe I get it for my b-day, but I'm getting the clover puppy... My sister also wants it badly! I hope it isn't seasonal!
meatloafbandit is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 12:46 PM   #127

Chickie1998210 is on a distinguished road

Talking Re: Webkinz Peace Puppy coming to Webkinz World in March!

HOORAY!! I am all about peace and this is going to be one of the BEST additions to my collection!! Ooh! My Clover Puppy just came in the mail! Yippee!!
Chickie1998210 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 02:47 PM   #128

heart891011 knows the way
heart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the way

yuck the online picture is super UGLY
heart891011 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 03:39 PM   #129
ChiefLisa

Peace For Pugs is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow. . . that is deep. Real peaceful. . . . I like peace as you can see by my user name. Peace out everyone and adopt the peace puppy. Hey, who wouldnt' want some peace in their life?
Peace For Pugs is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 04:10 PM   #130
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Webkinz Peace Puppy coming to Webkinz World in March!

Thanks Justin for this update. I love this cute little Peace Puppy. It's another "must- have" for me. I had no idea this was coming out in March. I learn so much here.
suzee
:acs::bas::chi::cs::gr::husky:
<<<<<<<<<LOVE ALL MY 57 WEBBIE DOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
310webkinz wuz here!, bob ♥ loves maddie, code wowewe, goldendoodle, lovemywebbies was here, peace out dudes!, peaceout.dog.hah., sherlock attack, verizon!!!!, yaahoo!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: