Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-25-2010, 06:39 PM   #101
eleven wackies
Webkinz :)

KevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a hero
KevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a hero

Default Re: Webkinz Peace Puppy coming to Webkinz World in March!

Oh My Gosh! I love it!
KevinELevin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-25-2010, 06:40 PM   #102
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

Coolio!!! It's adorable, I love it!!! More great pets for March!

Thanks for the information!
MarielofRedwall is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 06:48 PM   #103
Harry S is a bunny!

sarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Talking Re: Webkinz Peace Puppy coming to Webkinz World in March!

SO CUTE! i WANT TO BUY IT SO MUCH NOW! PEACE OUT WEBKINZ FANS!
sarocks7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 07:30 PM   #104
katevans13
katevans13 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by sarocks7
SO CUTE! i WANT TO BUY IT SO MUCH NOW! PEACE OUT WEBKINZ FANS!
same here
katevans13 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 07:43 PM   #105
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

View Post Originally Posted by petitepal
i think it is so cute but i think ganz needs to have fewer webkinz come out each month because it is becoming very difficult to keep up with it.
I agree. I love the signature pets and have all of them except three, two of which I don't want and one I do want (signature golden retriever) but it was very limited and I didn't know about signature pets in time to get it. Anyway, seeing a couple of signature pets and the smaller ones is driving me crazy. Now, I'm going to have to carefully pick and choose which ones I want more than others.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 07:45 PM   #106

brtswim knows the way
brtswim knows the way

The Peace Puppy is too cute! I will be definitley be buying this one soon.
brtswim is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 07:55 PM   #107
hershey954

Ginger945 is a name known to allGinger945 is a name known to allGinger945 is a name known to all

WOW! They are really making a lot of pets using the base of the love puppy, FOR EX. Clover puppy, Love puppy, and now the peace puppy. I will definitely be getting the peace puppy and the clover puppy! They are both sooo cute!! I wonder how it will look online?
Ginger945 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 08:39 PM   #108

CheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clown

eep, soooooooooooooooooo cute . Can't wait for march.
CheezDoodle23 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 08:39 PM   #109
Look ma I'm a

Alohapanda is not just visiting!Alohapanda is not just visiting!Alohapanda is not just visiting!Alohapanda is not just visiting!Alohapanda is not just visiting!Alohapanda is not just visiting!Alohapanda is not just visiting!Alohapanda is not just visiting!Alohapanda is not just visiting!Alohapanda is not just visiting!Alohapanda is not just visiting!

WOW! This is like a dream come true, but I'll be dropping about $100 a month to pay for the ones I want.... I LOVE this pet though!
Alohapanda is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 08:41 PM   #110

paardengek12 is a name known to allpaardengek12 is a name known to allpaardengek12 is a name known to all

Omgomgomgomgomg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I luv it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee must have it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
paardengek12 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
310webkinz wuz here!, bob ♥ loves maddie, code wowewe, goldendoodle, lovemywebbies was here, peace out dudes!, peaceout.dog.hah., sherlock attack, verizon!!!!, yaahoo!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: