Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-28-2007, 08:18 PM   #1

Default The Webkinz Owners Manual

This guide helps you with caring for your Webkinz Plush toys. From Cat Whiskers to buying a Webkinz, this has it all.

1.) Inspect it, first.
When buying a Webkinz, look at its eyes. Are they in the right places? In allinment? Good. If they aren't, browse around the rack to see if there is anymore better-looking Webkinz of the same type. No? Ask the store clerk there if they have any different ones of that type.

2.) Check for the tag.
When it comes to getting a Webkinz, I would say this is the most important. If it has no code, it's practically worthless. I've heard so many sad stories of people buying Webkinz without codes. Make sure it has the code, usually located on the front left leg or arm.

3.) Make sure there's no rips.
We all hate it. And it's very hard to sew them. Rips are usually in the "armpits", stomachs, and feet. Anywhere where there is stiching. Sometimes, there's stuffing showing where rips are. And be careful with the Webkinz, even after you buy it. It still can rip.

4.) Cat Webkinz - Whiskers
Some of the cats, Raccoons, (and some seals!) have plastic whiskers. They can fall out, easily too. Be careful with these! Also, they can snap. Don't bring them out in the cold and bend them around, they will most likely snap off. There's a knot below the Webkinz's chin, where the whiskers end. DO NOT PULL ON THIS! All Webkinz with whiskers have this knot, plastic whiskers or not.

5.) Washing Machine? NO!
The Golden Rule: Webkinz + Washing Machine = . There's the end of your Webkinz. Only suface wash them, with a damp cloth with a bit of soap, rubbing it around on it. Then rub a wash cloth on it again, this time no soap.

6.) Online Care
While some people don't care about their pets, they just play for the items, others do. If you pet ever all of the sudden becomes sick, take it to Dr. Quack. He will sell you medicine. If your pet is just hungry, buy it three of it's PSFs and three of it's favorite food. Then it will get better. Also, feed it recipes and Gunk, Gak, and Blech. They make it fuller. If it needs happiness, take it to Quizzy's. It likes that. If it needs health, take it for a swim are go on the treadmill for maybe, 10 mintues or until it gets tired. Then give it a bath. Baths make it healthy, too.

7.) Friends of Pets
In your pet's bio, it says that it is friend with another Webkinz pet. If you adopt the pet it's friend with, nothing happens. So if you are planning on getting a Webkinz just because another one of your Webkinz is friends with it and you want it to be happy, it won't make a difference.

8.) Cool Pet, Not-so-cool Price?
Shop around or call around for a bit and find what Webkinz has the lowest price for the one you are looking for. My lowest price is $8.50! And that's for Webkinz, not Lil' Kinz. See what happens when you look around? (Thank you, Baby252!)

Thanks for reading this! If you think I left anything out or think I could add something, PM me. Thank you morganhorse12345 for giving me the idea for this!

Last edited by CATS4U; 11-28-2007 at 08:50 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 11-28-2007, 08:21 PM   #2

Default Re: The Webkinz Owners Manual

Great gudie!!!! I really don't fellow the 1st one. I usely get the bad one!
Old 11-28-2007, 08:21 PM   #3
look up! ^.^
horseluver2435 will become famous soon enough

This is so cool! Thanks for making this for all the newbies. I'm not one, been on for about a year, but I still don't know everything. This is exteremly helpful/useful. Thanks again! 80)
Old 11-28-2007, 08:23 PM   #4
Gift Guru
has37789 is a glorious beacon of lighthas37789 is a glorious beacon of light

You can wash webbies.!!!!!!!!
Old 11-28-2007, 08:26 PM   #5

Thanks guys!

But I have an unsual feeling that I'm fogetting something.
Old 11-28-2007, 08:27 PM   #6
iceprincesss is on a distinguished road

great guide thanx soooo much!!!!
Old 11-28-2007, 08:28 PM   #7
Webkinz :)
Ryahkc is on a distinguished road

thanks!! that should sum it all up 4 newbies!!!!

Ryahkc is offline Female
Old 11-28-2007, 08:29 PM   #8

Hmmm let me think... Oh i have one!!! Before you go crazy on buying one check other stores for the lowest price.

One more! Check the size, sometimes in stores they sell them small so look around! (For me Halllmark usely has small ones)

Please put these 2 made with help by Baby252 thanx!
Old 11-28-2007, 08:31 PM   #9
look up! ^.^
horseluver2435 will become famous soon enough

Well, the only other thing I can think of is...um, nothing! I would recomend this to anyone new to buying webkinz. Most of my friends who go on webkinz don't go on WI, so I have to help them with everything. So this helps me to help them!
Old 11-28-2007, 08:58 PM   #10

Once again great gudie!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: