Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-07-2009, 11:03 AM   #141
Webkinz :)

stinglerrxx24 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz Opossum Cracker Barrel Exclusive to be Released on September 11th!

This is soo cute. I really can't wait until we can see all of the november pets! :el1:
stinglerrxx24 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-07-2009, 03:48 PM   #142
topcat has a spectacular aura abouttopcat has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Webkinz Opossum Cracker Barrel Exclusive to be Released on September 11th!

The 0possum will love the General Store! Just like the Gift Shops at Cracker Barrel, well kind of only theirs are beTTer!!!
topcat is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 03:59 PM   #143
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Thanks so much for the update...we will have to take a little road trip to find this one..lol!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 04:12 PM   #144
no

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

Looks like I'm going to have to head all the way out to a crackelbarrel. .I'm really hoping they'll sell it to other retailers later.
badena2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 06:07 PM   #145
katworm is on a distinguished road

I was told today at a Cracker Barrel that the opossum was being released at the same as the new George Jones CD. Apparently George's nickname is Possum. Or is is just a coincidence?
katworm is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 10:37 PM   #146

blazingphoenix is on a distinguished road

We are planning on going to our local Cracker barrel at 6 am on Friday. Luckily my daughter doesn't have school that day so we are planning to go out to breakfast and to bring at least 3 Opossums home. Can't wait!
blazingphoenix is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 11:55 PM   #147
Unregistered

omg that item is so cool but the pet isn't all that loli think that i will passon it every though the gasebo loks cool
Old 09-08-2009, 11:30 AM   #148
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Webkinz Opossum Cracker Barrel Exclusive to be Released on September 11th!

This is a must-have for me!! When all the September Webkinz came out, none of them really appealed to me, (except the siggy spaniel, which is to exspensive for me) but this is just to good to pass up! I just love the PSI!! Does anyone know if there is Cracker Barrel in Canada?? I sure hope there is!

Last edited by Unregistered; 09-08-2009 at 03:46 PM..
Old 09-08-2009, 02:50 PM   #149
animalinthewild

Talking Re: Webkinz Opossum Cracker Barrel Exclusive to be Released on September 11th!

OMG! it is so....... adorable!when I first saw it on wikipedia,I was speechless, but now I do know how so cute it is. If I saw it, i would FREAK!

But, what should i name it when i get it?.......
Old 09-08-2009, 06:56 PM   #150

lilly4150 is a splendid one to beholdlilly4150 is a splendid one to beholdlilly4150 is a splendid one to beholdlilly4150 is a splendid one to behold

I love the gazebo, the oppossum?
lilly4150 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
kevinelevin wants it, kevinelevin was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: