Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-05-2009, 11:35 PM   #131
topcat has a spectacular aura abouttopcat has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Webkinz Opossum Cracker Barrel Exclusive to be Released on September 11th!

Im tickled that Cracker Barrel will be getting the new Opossum First. Each store will receive twenty five Opossums with very strict direction that they are not to be placed on the sales floor until 9/11 @ 6am when we open.. We have a stuffed Opossum that sells like hot cakes! No pun intended!
topcat is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-05-2009, 11:40 PM   #132
Webkinz :)

jaerynn is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Webkinz Opossum Cracker Barrel Exclusive to be Released on September 11th!

Hey i'm an employee of Cracker Barrel (in the kitchen) and we have been informed in our monthly newsletter about the opossum coming out. I get a nice discount in the gift shop and always get the new ones first off the retail truck Anyways, our retail shop is run like a completely different business from our restaurant and they take themselves VERY seriously. they have their own employees and their own manager. Luckily, our retail manager is a Webkinz freak and gives me the inside scoop! So here it goes from what we understand:

-The opossum is indeed a TRUE exclusive webkinz (forever). It is only available in the retail store, online at Family Restaurants: Cracker Barrel Old Country Store and Restaurant, and from resellers (on ebay, etc) who buy multiple from our stores.

-For those of you in other countries or in the few US states where there are no cracker barrels, try the website! you are not left out! (PS- there might be a Cracker Barrel closer than you think! We have over 590 stores in 41 different states!)

-The reason the opossum is the exclusive for Cracker Barrel is because of country music legend George Jones (nicknamed 'the opossum'). We are currently promoting a George Jones greatest hits CD that is for sale exclusively in our shop.

-How many are we getting in each store? According to our retail distribution center, each store will be receiving no less than 24 units on 9/10 in a special delivery from UPS. THEY WILL NOT GO ON SALE UNTIL 9/11 BECAUSE THAT IS THE DAY THAT THE PROGRAMMING FOR WW WILL BE COMPLETED. Approximately a week later, each store will be replenished with another 36. That may seem like a lot, but we expect to sell out in days. Get yours early.

Hope this helps!
jaerynn is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 12:05 AM   #133
Ratqueen
Gifted

Ratqueen has a spectacular aura about

Wow, the possom is beyond cute!! And the gazebo's one of the best exclusive! I'll definitely have to buy this one, even though I swore I was done bying any new ones
Ratqueen is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 12:30 PM   #134

F.Y.I.
Go to www.crackerbarrel.com and locate a store near you!
I know there is one before you exit into Canada from N.Y.
You can grab a FREE locater map while your in getting your opossum. The new French toast isS00000000000000000 gooooddddddd!!!
Old 09-06-2009, 12:49 PM   #135

20bball is an unknown quantity at this point

definately gonna get the opossum, catapiller, citrus dragon and the saber tooth tiger
all so adorable :gecko:

cant wait to see them
20bball is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 04:23 PM   #136
Kenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant future

My mom loves the gazebo, and she doesnt even have any webkinz. So i am going to name her Alice for my mom lol. She will be so proud to be an opposum. **giggles** I do love this pet.

Broke but happy!
Kenzielemur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 05:35 PM   #137

Spottedfur will become famous soon enough

Hmm...never seen a Cracker Barrel anywhere near where I live, and I don't plan on going all the way to wherever they are just to get one or go online.

Meh, it's an okay pet...but I'm a bit curious as to why Ganz made the move to make it exclusive to one store.
Spottedfur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 07:32 PM   #138
hy did my kids get

Black Jax is a name known to allBlack Jax is a name known to allBlack Jax is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by Spottedfur
Hmm...never seen a Cracker Barrel anywhere near where I live, and I don't plan on going all the way to wherever they are just to get one or go online.

Meh, it's an okay pet...but I'm a bit curious as to why Ganz made the move to make it exclusive to one store.
The closest Cracker Barrel to where I live is 92 miles from the southern part of my state... and I live six hours north of that! I guess if I'm gonna get one it'll have to be online!

As for WHY Ganz made it truly exclusive to one store, you can read about it on their website - basically it coincides with a country music album release which is also exclusive to their stores (by George Jones) in honor of Cracker Barrel's 40th anniversary...
Black Jax is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 01:14 AM   #139

GOOD NEWS TO ALL WHO LIVE TO FAR FROM A CRACKER BARREL.......................................*************************************************************************************** ******************************************************
ALLRIGHT THE ONLY OTHER PLACE TO GET ONE OF THESE ADORABLE CRITTERS IS ONLINE...
www.crackerbarrel.com HEE~HEE~HEE~ LOL THAT WAS FuN
CRACKER BARREL WILL BE THE ONE AND ONLY RETAILER TO SELL THESE WEBKINZ =^^=
Old 09-07-2009, 03:33 AM   #140

jaerynn is an unknown quantity at this point

If you would rather buy one over the phone you can contact Cracker Barrel customer relations @ (800) 333-9566. They can also check individual store inventories (to tell you what is and isn't in stock) and authorize credit card information. Regular ground shipping cost is based on total purchase price, not weight or number of items. International shipping and expedited services are extra of course.
jaerynn is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
kevinelevin wants it, kevinelevin was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: