Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-05-2009, 02:11 AM   #121
Gift Trainee

Mom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talent

Default Re: Webkinz Opossum Cracker Barrel Exclusive to be Released on September 11th!

How funny! I have a new grandson who is 2 months old & for some reason I have being calling him my little opossom. I will have to have one. I wonder how many they will get the first day?
Mom4 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-05-2009, 07:01 AM   #122
Kai+Ky+Sky
Webkinz :)

kailyn31 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz Opossum Cracker Barrel Exclusive to be Released on September 11th!

I am totally going to Cracker BARREL NEXT WEEKEND
when I get my new phone
kailyn31 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 07:35 AM   #123
Lol :)

Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!

Ewwwwwww! It looks like a rat!
Maine is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 08:43 AM   #124
Unregistered

View Post Originally Posted by Erinmokney
IT looks alot like the mouse! Look who has a new roomate!!!!!!!!!

That's so funny you should say that because when I buy it (I LOVE IT TO DEATH) I think it will be my white mouse's roommate!

Speaking of mice, today I bought a kinz clip mouse only to find someone stole the code! Some people just are so...so...dumb and/or mean.

Last edited by Unregistered; 09-05-2009 at 05:58 PM..
Old 09-05-2009, 10:47 AM   #125
dancermania

View Post Originally Posted by Unregistered
That's so funny you should say that because when I buy it (I LOVE IT TO DEATH) I think it will be my white mouse's roommate!
i think the hedgehog would make a bette rommate
Old 09-05-2009, 01:34 PM   #126

pinkpiggie42 has a spectacular aura aboutpinkpiggie42 has a spectacular aura about

these come in on our porch at night and eat the cat food! i hate it!! haha i'm never getting this!
pinkpiggie42 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 02:23 PM   #127

golferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a hero
golferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a hero

This is scary weird. Don't think we will be getting any of these. creepy!
golferguy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 02:34 PM   #128
Farglesword

Farglesword is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Spottedfur
Ehm, by they do you mean Cracker Barrel? They weren't the first to offer an exclusive pet if it will be similar to what Hallmark did with the Arctic Fox.
I did mean Cracker Barrel by 'they', and I know they weren't the first to offer an exclusive pet. I remember a couple others that were in a limited release. An interesting partnership to say the least - benefiting both sides.

My initial impression is what I said before: their wording suggests total exclusivity, but maybe they misunderstood the conditions of their agreement with Ganz. Then again, maybe not...

boatchick makes a good point:

View Post Originally Posted by boatchick
Back in the Beanie Baby era, Cracker Barrel had three exclusive bears (Herschel, Cornbread, and Oldtimer) who were only available at that store, ever (except through resale). It seems possible, then, that Cracker Barrel may have entered the same kind of agreement with Ganz that they did with Ty a few years back, and the possum might only ever be available there.
If a business has a history of permanent total exclusivity with a few collectible plush in the past, what is stopping them from coming to a similar agreement with a different company?

I have to say again, insn't Cracker Barrel a type of cheese?

Click the image to open in full size.
Farglesword is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 11:24 PM   #129
Lil Kinz

doxiedog1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yay! The opossum is finally coming out! I have been waiting for this webkinz FOREVER!

The only thing is, It looks like the opossum only has four toes It's supposed to have five. . .
doxiedog1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 11:26 PM   #130
Gift Guru

Shooting Star is a WI addict!
Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!

I like the PSI the most out of this pet.
Shooting Star is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
kevinelevin wants it, kevinelevin was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: