Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-04-2009, 02:33 PM   #91
Webkinz :)

doodlebop is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Webkinz Opossum Cracker Barrel Exclusive to be Released on September 11th!

The virtual image is adorable! But, I don't know about the actual one...lol! Kinda strange looking!
doodlebop is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-04-2009, 02:35 PM   #92

snickerdoodle20 has much to be proud ofsnickerdoodle20 has much to be proud ofsnickerdoodle20 has much to be proud ofsnickerdoodle20 has much to be proud of

Default Re: Webkinz Opossum Cracker Barrel Exclusive to be Released on September 11th!

Eh. I don't really like it. It looks like a rat with brown fur. The Gazebo is cute. But it it'self.....no. sorry.
snickerdoodle20 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 02:46 PM   #93
sunni49 and sunnidaz

sunnidazes has a spectacular aura aboutsunnidazes has a spectacular aura about

I was just at Craker Barrel, and the girl did confirm the opussum, but she did give me a bit of sad news. I have noticed that they haven't recieved any new TR or Kinz style. When I inquired about that she said she didn't think they would be carrying the trading cards or kinz style. I have also noticed no new webkinz either. just wanted to give a heads up.

sunnidazes
sunnidazes is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 02:52 PM   #94
ebaday

I love that PSI! How it realated to a possum - dunno! But I want that PSI!
Old 09-04-2009, 03:17 PM   #95

sweetie228 will become famous soon enough

I go to Crar Barrel all the time, but i am not crazy about the pet.
sweetie228 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 03:36 PM   #96

katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!

OMGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok, um, how do i put this......... well, opossums aren't really the -the prettiest animals in real life. But leave it to Ganz to make such an ugly critter look like an angel
katiekinzz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 03:37 PM   #97
boatchick

boatchick has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
We are unsure about the wording in the press release in regards to being the first retailer to offer an exclusive pet. As many of you know, both Justice and Hallmark have had retailer-exclusive Webkinz already, but these were "semi-exclusive" and later released to all retailers for sale. Perhaps this Webkinz Opossum will only be available at Cracker Barrel stores and never released to other retailers?
Back in the Beanie Baby era, Cracker Barrel had three exclusive bears (Herschel, Cornbread, and Oldtimer) who were only available at that store, ever (except through resale). It seems possible, then, that Cracker Barrel may have entered the same kind of agreement with Ganz that they did with Ty a few years back, and the possum might only ever be available there.

As far as the new pet goes, i think the photo is pretty cute, and i will be headed to the closest Cracker Barrel on the 11th to check it out in person. I've never had a plush possum before! I like the PSI a lot, too, and the virtual pet is nice.
boatchick is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 03:40 PM   #98
Begin to live. ♥
Gift Guru

Seahorse knows the way
Seahorse knows the waySeahorse knows the waySeahorse knows the way

That's cute. Opossums used to scare me, but I might get this one.
Seahorse is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 03:43 PM   #99
Lil Kinz
CockerSpaniels is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh my goodness!
Very cute!
I love this because it's very different than the other webkinz!
CockerSpaniels is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 04:30 PM   #100
Sausage! :D

retheriolu is a splendid one to beholdretheriolu is a splendid one to beholdretheriolu is a splendid one to beholdretheriolu is a splendid one to behold

Awwww SO cute!C:
retheriolu is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
kevinelevin wants it, kevinelevin was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: