Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-29-2010, 06:03 PM   #61
Gifted

monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!

Default Re: Webkinz Officially Retires Triceratops

Oh, wow. I've seen TONS of these in stores. I'm super surprised this got retired after less than a month.

I won't be getting one, probably. Even though it's retired, I'm not a fan of this pet.
monkeys12rule is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-29-2010, 06:34 PM   #62
Webkinz :)

webkinzfanzter is on a distinguished road

That's just wrong of Ganz to do! Hopefully when I go to a store next week I will see some along with the other retired pet, rotweiller. I found the Ribbon Unicorn on the Barnes&Nobles site!
webkinzfanzter is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 06:40 PM   #63

maddypatty150 has a spectacular aura about

ARE YOU KIDDING???
GANZ IS OBSEESSSED WITH MONEY... THEY DONT LET PETS STAY FOR LONGER THEN A MONTH IT SEEMS LIKE!!! WE ARENT MADE OF MONEY!!!
maddypatty150 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 06:57 PM   #64
katt †

cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

Red face Re: Webkinz Officially Retires Triceratops

ganz give me a break!!!!!!seriously?!?!?so i save my allowence...i have 29 dollars i get the clover puppy and sig.german sheapard and then 2 weeks later get the ginger cat 5 days later get portugese water dog a mounth later dont see tricerotopsi never got it is my point!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!so yea!!!!!!p.s go to starrystar33 on YOUTUBE SHE ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! see ya p.s im only ** (deleted by JacksMom) dont make fun of spelling!!!!!!!!! i have 149 webbies and i orderd the sherbet bunny today!!!!!bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by JacksMom; 02-01-2010 at 06:39 PM..
cloverpuppy10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 07:14 PM   #65

Twitch the Weas is a jewel in the roughTwitch the Weas is a jewel in the rough

Angry Re: Webkinz Officially Retires Triceratops

Well, that was fast. Never got one. Bummer.
Twitch the Weas is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 07:58 PM   #66
I love cheesecake

bluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond repute

wow. . . first the ribbon unicorn and now the tricotops! OMG I haven't even gotten on of either yet!
bluecheeky000 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 08:17 PM   #67
jadavis1
Gift Guru

mulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Maine
Figures. Ganz is so stupid, retiring animals RIGHT after they come out. One day they're gonna retire a really awesome pet the day it comes out.
What is REALLY baffling are the 8 Pets retired BEFORE they were even released!
(American Albino, Grey Squirrel, Brown Cow, Sheep, Floppy Pig, Crocodile, Pink and White Dog and Toucan.)

I do have wonder why Ganz does this. The Tricertops is the 6th Pet they've retired the same month it appeared. (Along with the Striped Snake, Fantail Goldfish, Cocoa Dinosaur, American Buffalo, and Rhino.)

I can't help but think they literally broke the molds for these pets! LoL!
mulberry59 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 08:51 PM   #68
Gift Guru

Shooting Star is a WI addict!
Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!

Lol, that was quick!
Shooting Star is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 09:06 PM   #69

tonyamusicgirl is an unknown quantity at this point

WOW! FIRST the ribbon unicorn and now THIS!?!?
Ganz NEEDS to get a hold of themselves! That's really.......woww
tonyamusicgirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 09:13 PM   #70

BlazeLavadragon is on a distinguished road

Ganz!******* stop this madness!stop retiring new pets!!!!!!!!!!!stop retiring such pets like the triceratops and if you retire the peppermint puppy or portugeuse water dog i will never play webkinz again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and i smell a rampage of retirements like '08.
BlazeLavadragon is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: