Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-16-2011, 01:35 PM   #71
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Default Re: Webkinz Newzapalooza starts February 16th

go to the videos and play the caterpillar and blufadoodle ones and do the challenges!! COOL PRIZES!!
Click the image to open in full size.
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-16-2011, 01:35 PM   #72
Autism Awareness
Webkinz :)

lemackids has a spectacular aura about

I have been on WN since it came back up & I have yet to see a poster fly by. i have chnged pages let them load, nothing?
lemackids is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 01:36 PM   #73

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Wink Re: Webkinz Newzapalooza starts February 16th

View Post Originally Posted by pandapuddin
It doesn't say it's a floting event, you have to call ganz to find that out. Why they kept it a secret, who knows.
In all their excitement, they forgot the important part I guess........

I think they also forgot to put in the floating items, I've been checking for over 30 minutes already and nothing has happened; except my coffee cup has somehow gone empty
flutterby7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 01:36 PM   #74
ishing you peace and

peacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicness
peacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
go to the videos and play the caterpillar and blufadoodle ones and do the challenges!! COOL PRIZES!!
Click the image to open in full size.
What videos? and where r they?
peacemom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 01:37 PM   #75
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

go to the "FUN" tab then click on teh videos
it will ask if you want to play the competition or soemthing like that-click ok-after the video is over it will ask you questions (if you get them wrong they let you keep guessing)
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 01:38 PM   #76
ishing you peace and

peacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicness
peacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by flutterby7
In all their excitement, they forgot the important part I guess........

I think they also forgot to put in the floating items, I've been checking for over 30 minutes already and nothing has happened; except my coffee cup has somehow gone empty

LOL! Me too! Try refreshing your page every so often. That always helps with these click and win events.

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
go to the "FUN" tab then click on teh videos
it will ask if you want to play the competition or soemthing like that-click ok-after the video is over it will ask you questions (if you get them wrong they let you keep guessing)

Thanks so much for the info.
peacemom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 01:39 PM   #77
1Doglover12345

1Doglover has a spectacular aura about1Doglover has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by clnokes
The WKN news site has changed but it isnt working properly for me..... Don't know if anyone else is having issue, with it
i havent been able to login and i made a new account aswell but it still didnot login
1Doglover is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 01:43 PM   #78
las
cure leukemia

las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!

it is up and running and a bit confusing!!! how do you win the dailey prizes???
las is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 01:43 PM   #79
Eternal Summer

GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by peacemom
What videos? and where r they?
I found it from an ad on Webkinz World.
GPX Navigators is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 01:43 PM   #80

webinzkid will become famous soon enough

i got an apple pie slice but no poster yet.
webinzkid is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: