Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-16-2011, 01:23 PM   #61
Webkinz :)

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Default Re: Webkinz Newzapalooza starts February 16th

View Post Originally Posted by Bankskinz
I looked EVERYWHERE and clicked everything & couldn't find any info on HOW to get the POSTER prize for today. And since its already after midnihgt here, I'm headed to bed - which means there's no WAY for me to get it - because it will be Thursday by the time I get up and have a chance to get on the newz site again. Urgh!!! And I've been waiting all day fo rhte site to come back online! For nothing!

Thanks Ganz for the "easier to follow" directions you promised......
It's a FLOATING CLICK TO WIN event
flutterby7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-16-2011, 01:26 PM   #62
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by flutterby7
It's a FLOATING CLICK TO WIN event
Where does it say that? I looked all over the site.
Bankskinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 01:31 PM   #63
Gift Guru

Mynoey is sweet stuff
Mynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuff

I'm very happy they're giving free prizes as part of this event and I'm not complaining but....has anyone else noticed that, to complete the outfits they're giving away, you have to buy a part of each at the estore?
Mynoey is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 01:33 PM   #64

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Wink Re: Webkinz Newzapalooza starts February 16th

I did too - finally I 'phoned Ganz and spoke with a customer rep. and she said that's what is in their notes that they were given.
flutterby7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 01:33 PM   #65
e all love

pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum
pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum

It doesn't say it's a floting event, you have to call ganz to find that out. Why they kept it a secret, who knows.
pandapuddin is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 01:33 PM   #66

clnokes will become famous soon enough

The WKN news site has changed but it isnt working properly for me..... Don't know if anyone else is having issue, with it
clnokes is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 01:33 PM   #67
rainbowkitty is an unknown quantity at this point

Yep - wasn't too happy about that. Still haven't seen anything floating by either. Seems like this is going to be another waste of time. I'm thinking Ganz is starting to have too many things on the go and isn't concentrating on any of them!
rainbowkitty is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 01:33 PM   #68
Gift Guru

charlesthefourth is a name known to allcharlesthefourth is a name known to allcharlesthefourth is a name known to all

Has anyone seen or won a poster yet?
charlesthefourth is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 01:34 PM   #69
ishing you peace and

peacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicness
peacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicness

It unfortunately does not say that. flutterby7 and I both called Ganz and were told it is a floating and click to win event. Look for the prize of the day to float by. We do not need to login to participate in this event. Good Luck
peacemom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 01:34 PM   #70
biggreenmonster518
Gifted

prettyirishgirl has much to be proud ofprettyirishgirl has much to be proud ofprettyirishgirl has much to be proud ofprettyirishgirl has much to be proud ofprettyirishgirl has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by Mynoey
I'm very happy they're giving free prizes as part of this event and I'm not complaining but....has anyone else noticed that, to complete the outfits they're giving away, you have to buy a part of each at the estore?
well the hat for the robot costume was a deluxe item a month a while back the others look complete to me but i dont know for sure - anyone else on this one
prettyirishgirl is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: