Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-16-2011, 12:44 PM   #41
blessedx5
Gift Guru

blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character
blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character

Default Re: Webkinz Newzapalooza starts February 16th

FYI It is back up and looking good!
blessedx5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-16-2011, 12:51 PM   #42
Webkinz :)

Gwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond repute

Does anyone know how we're supposed to win the prizes?
Gwenda is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 12:55 PM   #43
biggreenmonster518
Gifted

prettyirishgirl has much to be proud ofprettyirishgirl has much to be proud ofprettyirishgirl has much to be proud ofprettyirishgirl has much to be proud ofprettyirishgirl has much to be proud of

the new site popped up in my browser like 5 min ago!!! and this article was the headline.
its about the recipe hunt and it will go on all week. I still couldn't find anything abut the prizes but i'm excited to find the recipe stuff and that the prizes are estore so it gives people without estore a chance to get some of those items

An Important Message from Chef Gazpacho! | WKN: Webkinz Newz
prettyirishgirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 12:56 PM   #44
ants a REAL peacock!

Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!

I found the article about which prizes are offered on which days but I didn't find out how to win those prizes. Help!
Hibiscus is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 12:56 PM   #45

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Okay, just got off the fone with Ganz, and it's a FLOATING CLICK event - just like the rose etc.
flutterby7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 12:57 PM   #46

Gwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by flutterby7
Okay, just got off the fone with Ganz, and it's a FLOATING CLICK event - just like the rose etc.
do you have to be logged in?
Gwenda is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 12:58 PM   #47
blessedx5
Gift Guru

blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character
blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character

The message from chef Gazpacho actually says "starting tomorrow". So I'm not sure we'll be finding anything food related until then, but who knows

I am guessing the other prizes are a floating event.
blessedx5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 12:59 PM   #48

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Wink Re: Webkinz Newzapalooza starts February 16th

Apparently the floating item will be what is posted for the day. Today will be the poster, tomorrow will be the old school jacket etc.
Old 02-16-2011, 01:01 PM   #49
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

I don't get this at all. Tried to cmment but it told me I posted too fast? How would they know how fast I type!
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 01:02 PM   #50

View Post Originally Posted by Gwenda
do you have to be logged in?
ooo, that I couldn't tell you.

I'm logged in right now, and am trying to find it. I will log off once I've found my first and then will try it without logging on. But it does state one per Webkinz account, so I think it will be like all the other click and win events where you don't have to be logged in as a newz "member"

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: