Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-02-2010, 12:20 AM   #61
Webkinz :)
Dollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Webkinz Newz Zum contest this weekend!

I've gotten 10 in 1 hour on Firefox! All jackets!
Dollspace is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-02-2010, 12:23 AM   #62
Wacky luvz Jelly!

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by CheekyDB
I found one right away and nothing since. I am trying with both IE and FF. Saw the one in IE. It was a jacket -- which is good -- I'd like a couple more though.
Close the current window and open a new one to try to find more. Something in the address shows that you already found one, so another won't be released on that page. (At least that's the way it usually works.) I'm going to go zum-hunting myself now. I never got a chance to get the chocolate t-shirt, so I'd really like a chance at the bomber jacket.

Have fun, everybody!
jellytab is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 12:26 AM   #63
tin
surfline

tin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clown

I got a jacket too, after just a few minutes. The zum is so big! Maybe they are trying to make up for how frustrating the Fall Festival was for everyone.
tin is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 01:04 AM   #64
KelliAnn11

Kelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with graceKelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with graceKelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with graceKelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with graceKelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with graceKelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with graceKelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I've found 15 Zums tonight, but all were jackets. I got almost 60 codes last time and they were all chocolates, so I'm not holding out much hope! I'm giving up (for tonight at least) and going to bed!
Kelli-Ann is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 02:38 AM   #65
Sheryl is wacky!

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

Been at this an hour and nothing. What am I doing wrong?
slbradshaw is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 05:32 AM   #66

kkryss is just really nicekkryss is just really nice

YEYYY!!!THIS IS THE BOMBER JACKET!!!SO COOL!!!
Click the image to open in full size.
kkryss is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 05:35 AM   #67

Jesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talent

Been on from 6-7:00 am EST and haven't seen any either.
Cleared cache, unblocked pop up blocker, all that stuff we always have to do.
Refresh, refresh, refresh...
I'm goin back to bed!!!

Last edited by Jesussavedme; 10-02-2010 at 06:11 AM..
Jesussavedme is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 06:12 AM   #68
Gift Guru

charlesthefourth is a name known to allcharlesthefourth is a name known to allcharlesthefourth is a name known to all

I can confirm that zums are flying this morning...good luck everyone.
charlesthefourth is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 06:18 AM   #69

Jesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by charlesthefourth
I can confirm that zums are flying this morning...good luck everyone.

Yippee! Trying again! Thank you for posting this!

Here's a question for ya... Is there a place to login, like with the other peek a newz contests?

Last edited by Jesussavedme; 10-02-2010 at 06:22 AM..
Jesussavedme is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 06:25 AM   #70
Gift Guru

charlesthefourth is a name known to allcharlesthefourth is a name known to allcharlesthefourth is a name known to all

welcome

No, this is a flying object not peek a newz...

Last edited by charlesthefourth; 10-02-2010 at 06:25 AM..
charlesthefourth is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
f l a m e d a n c e, holly&pheonix feather

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: