Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-01-2010, 11:23 PM   #51
ant to be a Webkinz
Gift Guru

Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence
Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Webkinz Newz Zum contest this weekend!

View Post Originally Posted by DogLUVR
Click the image to open in full size.
Congratulations to you too!
Webkinz_Lovers is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-01-2010, 11:40 PM   #52
illiam has a bunny
Webkinz :)

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

Thanks for posting pictures! That really helps!
Bindidog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 11:53 PM   #53
Gifted
Billy1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguise
Billy1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguise

Thanks for posting the picture DogLUVR. I really like the jacket! I'm going to go try and find the zum!
Billy1920 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 11:53 PM   #54

mermaidprincess will become famous soon enough

I had a lot of luck with the last contest but almost an hour and nothing.
mermaidprincess is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 11:59 PM   #55

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

I found one right away and nothing since. I am trying with both IE and FF. Saw the one in IE. It was a jacket -- which is good -- I'd like a couple more though.
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 12:01 AM   #56
Gift Guru

myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered
myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered

Four codes in about 20 minutes on IE - just refreshing the front page of the newz.
Zum flies in from top left and either drifts toward right side, or from top left down and to right (if does this, it flies a little faster).

Going to check my codes
Best wishes for lots of successful zum hunting, everyone! ♥mJb

UPDATE: all of my codes were jackets. They are very cute and look great on the pets!

Last edited by myJbees; 10-02-2010 at 12:27 AM..
myJbees is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 12:07 AM   #57

MissViolet has a spectacular aura about

Smile Re: Webkinz Newz Zum contest this weekend!

I finally found the zumbuddy! Here is a picture of it on the webkinz newz site! Can't wait to see what I will get!
Good luck everyone!!!

ZUM!!!!!!!1.JPG
MissViolet is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 12:07 AM   #58
BBMommy has disabled reputation

The jacket is very nice. I like it.

Good luck with the Zums everyone. I hope some different people win the Zums this time.
BBMommy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 12:13 AM   #59
Gift Guru

frogspajamas is a glorious beacon of lightfrogspajamas is a glorious beacon of lightfrogspajamas is a glorious beacon of light

Good luck everyone! I found one after about 20 minutes, got a jacket. Will keep trying but these kinds of contess are not much fun.
frogspajamas is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 12:14 AM   #60
Luv4Lollipops

Nothing on Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome, a few on Internet Explorer

Tags
f l a m e d a n c e, holly&pheonix feather

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: