Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-03-2010, 03:46 PM   #331
Webbiekinz1
Gift Guru
Webbiekinz is a splendid one to beholdWebbiekinz is a splendid one to beholdWebbiekinz is a splendid one to beholdWebbiekinz is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Webkinz Newz Zum contest this weekend!

I can't believe how many email accounts some of you seem to have... I have 7 and got 7 bomber jackets
Webbiekinz is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-03-2010, 03:51 PM   #332
Webkinz :)

joy7883 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Webbiekinz
I can't believe how many email accounts some of you seem to have... I have 7 and got 7 bomber jackets
most people are using 10minutemail

They are good for 10 minutes then you get another one
joy7883 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 03:51 PM   #333
ow!I love my flute!

Cin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant future

I got another jacket, making it 11.
Cin9000 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 03:53 PM   #334
Gifted

Jackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonder

GOT QUESTIONS OR PROBLEMS WITH THE ZORBO ZUM CONTEST?

There's a guide available here: direct link to post (post #82 in this thread)
Jackal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 04:38 PM   #335
inter =]

nici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wonder

182 jackets

ok. i didnt get the zum in the all 200 codes. all the 200 codes was only jackets

Click the image to open in full size.

i spend all my weekend for this contets, and i wished i win, but no, i won only jackets
i give up good luck everyone, and congratulations to the winners

well, at least i have zofia and zilma from the previous contests

Last edited by nici; 10-03-2010 at 04:38 PM..
nici is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 04:59 PM   #336
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

Sorry others are banned too. I may go get a few codes to enter tomorrow, I just want more jackets, I'll pass on the zums. DS went to play with his zum. We thought it would unlock all of zumwhere but I guess it only unlocks the room and you have to have a kinzclip to unlock the rest? Not what we were expecting. Can't believe you need two items to unlock it all.

Wow on 200 jackets Nici congrats on getting a zum in the last 2 contests though, that is pretty lucky.
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 06:17 PM   #337
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

WOW I dream of that many jackets. I've only found 10. What's your secret.
View Post Originally Posted by nici
182 jackets

ok. i didnt get the zum in the all 200 codes. all the 200 codes was only jackets

i spend all my weekend for this contets, and i wished i win, but no, i won only jackets
i give up good luck everyone, and congratulations to the winners

well, at least i have zofia and zilma from the previous contests
charming is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 06:23 PM   #338
bamamomto4
Gift Guru

tammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond repute

Im using 10 minute mail after meeting my max on gmail..opps....tehe

BUT....TODAY I WON my SECOND ZUM!!!!!!! I have entered 23 codes!!! Im SO excited over a ZUM LOL!!! )
My husband just laughs haha!!

Be careful on 10minute mail...if you catch another Zum within the 10 mins, it shows the last email addy you used .....So wait a few minutes and go back to the main page and request another.Happened to me three times...luckily the last email from kinzville was still showing so I knew it was the same addy
tammy1072 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 06:25 PM   #339
iamsusie2
WIGEV Team Member

iamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Are folks still catching them? I have 34 jackets...no zums.
iamsusie2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 06:37 PM   #340
bamamomto4
Gift Guru

tammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by poobears1972
Sorry others are banned too. I may go get a few codes to enter tomorrow, I just want more jackets, I'll pass on the zums. DS went to play with his zum. We thought it would unlock all of zumwhere but I guess it only unlocks the room and you have to have a kinzclip to unlock the rest? Not what we were expecting. Can't believe you need two items to unlock it all.

Wow on 200 jackets Nici congrats on getting a zum in the last 2 contests though, that is pretty lucky.
Yes,you need a kinz clip to open the other side. I had those and NO zums until winning these. My daughter has a zum and I always thought they took to much time to play with and keep happy BUT having a chance to WIN one and not pay for them...well Im all for that!!!

View Post Originally Posted by iamsusie2
Are folks still catching them? I have 34 jackets...no zums.
Yep...Im still at it!!

Last edited by tammy1072; 10-03-2010 at 06:37 PM..
tammy1072 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
f l a m e d a n c e, holly&pheonix feather

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: