Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-02-2010, 10:16 PM   #261
oW, look I'm
Gifted

dizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talent

Default Re: Webkinz Newz Zum contest this weekend!

I have not found anything
dizzydessi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-02-2010, 10:19 PM   #262
lindsay2116
Webkinz :)

lindsay2116 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by dizzydessi
I have not found anything

me ither it looks like the ones that have already found alot of them are getting them
lindsay2116 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 10:26 PM   #263
ill PM
Gift Guru

SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

Is anyone still finding these? I have cleared my cache, enabled pop ups, but I haven't seen a zum yet?
SnoopysGirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 10:31 PM   #264

ottermellon is an unparalleled talent
ottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talent

View Post Originally Posted by SnoopysGirl
Is anyone still finding these? I have cleared my cache, enabled pop ups, but I haven't seen a zum yet?
i have found several...
open several windows (if you can), and keep "refreshing" the screen.
ottermellon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 10:35 PM   #265
ill PM
Gift Guru

SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by ottermellon
i have found several...
open several windows (if you can), and keep "refreshing" the screen.
Unfortunately, I am doing exactly that, and I have been on for 30 minutes with no zum. Don't know why not.
Old 10-02-2010, 10:36 PM   #266

ottermellon is an unparalleled talent
ottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talent

well, well, well...

after 90 codes...

i finally won ZORBO

i guess this zum is RARE...

here is a photo...
Attached Images
File Type: gifzum.gif (89.7 KB, 13 views)
ottermellon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 10:46 PM   #267
Webkinz :)

kittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant future

I have gotten two codes and two bomber jackets. They are hardly flying at all

Does anyone know when this contest will end? Thank you
kittycat mommy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 10:51 PM   #268
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by kittycat mommy

tomorrow night it is over
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 10:55 PM   #269
ill PM
Gift Guru

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by kittycat mommy

I have gotten nothing. I have a new internet provider. Do you think that it could be a firewall or something? I'm having no luck. Using Firefox. Anyone have better luck with a different browser?
Old 10-02-2010, 11:13 PM   #270
Gift Guru

myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered
myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered

Hi SnoopysGirl - I didn't see much at all on FireFox
Much more action with IE for us.

Best wishes for lots of sightings! Hugs ♥mJb

update - seeing them about once every five minutes with constant refreshing

Last edited by myJbees; 10-02-2010 at 11:27 PM..
myJbees is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
f l a m e d a n c e, holly&pheonix feather

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: