Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-02-2010, 08:47 PM   #251
Gifted

Jackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Webkinz Newz Zum contest this weekend!

View Post Originally Posted by Hide-and-seek
I have one theory and i hope i am wrong
I have a question for people who actually won a zum. Did you get it on an account that already has zums? I have a suspicion that people who already have other zums on an account getting just jackets instead. And only people who did not had a zum before may have a chance to get a zum from a contest
I tried to put all my codes on an account that already has 3 Zums and was getting candy and jackets . I do not want to have zums on my other accounts
I don't think this theory can be right, because of what windcolors said:

View Post Originally Posted by windcolors
Ganz doesn't connect your account information to your email address
Ganz can't possibly tell from your email address whether you already have a Zum, and once they've sent you the code, you get whatever that code is for. (Codes are predetermined to be for something specific.)

I believe the simple truth is that the Zum prizes are very rare, just like Ganz said they would be. My (completely uneducated) guesstimate is that out of the 50,000 codes they've got to give out, only about 500-1000 of them are for Zorbo zums. They're just hard to come by, that's all.
Jackal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-02-2010, 08:51 PM   #252
Webkinz :)

Bloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum master
Bloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum master

View Post Originally Posted by Hide-and-seek
I have one theory and i hope i am wrong
I have a question for people who actually won a zum. Did you get it on an account that already has zums? I have a suspicion that people who already have other zums on an account getting just jackets instead. And only people who did not had a zum before may have a chance to get a zum from a contest
I tried to put all my codes on an account that already has 3 Zums and was getting candy and jackets . I do not want to have zums on my other accounts
I did not have a Zum on my account before winning this one. However, I don't think that had anything to do with the prize I got. Last week I was only able to catch the chocolates.
Bloo's Pal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 08:53 PM   #253
Gifted

Jackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by lindsay2116
your link does not work it keeps taking me back to the forum page
Aw rats, sorry about that. How's this:

GOT QUESTIONS OR PROBLEMS WITH THE ZORBO ZUM CONTEST?

There's a guide available here: direct link to post
Jackal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 08:54 PM   #254
bamamomto4
Gift Guru

tammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond repute

I did not have a zumbuddy on my account but I dont think that would matter anyways.
tammy1072 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 09:06 PM   #255
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

It's just luck if you get a zum or not. Just like any other random contest one person may try a hundred or a thousand times and not win. Another may come along and win more than once. Simple luck, nothing more.

For those who try all day and don't see even one it's probably something on your computer blocking it or keeping it from loading that last bit of code. From what I'm seeing almost everyone can see them so the site is working. It may not be your pop up blocker it could be a security or firewall setting blocking them. Hopefully you can get it figured out so you can play too.

Last edited by poobears; 10-02-2010 at 09:06 PM..
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 09:09 PM   #256
Gifted
Billy1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguise
Billy1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguise

Anyone know when the contest ends?
Billy1920 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 09:54 PM   #257
courage7856
Gift Guru

courage7856 is a forum hero
courage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by Billy1920
Anyone know when the contest ends?
Sunday night. There will be no more Zums on Monday, but they'll keep floating all night and all day tomorrow.
courage7856 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 09:58 PM   #258
ow!I love my flute!

Cin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant future

I found another one! Hopefully, it's a zum.

Another jacket, that's 9 so far..
Cin9000 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 09:59 PM   #259

Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Jackal
I don't think this theory can be right, because of what windcolors said:

Ganz can't possibly tell from your email address whether you already have a Zum, and once they've sent you the code, you get whatever that code is for. (Codes are predetermined to be for something specific.)

I believe the simple truth is that the Zum prizes are very rare, just like Ganz said they would be. My (completely uneducated) guesstimate is that out of the 50,000 codes they've got to give out, only about 500-1000 of them are for Zorbo zums. They're just hard to come by, that's all.
I do not think that code itself has any meaning. It is like when you addopt pes of the month , you type the adoption code and your account is getting scanned what POM items you have so if you have 24 it gives you a Carousel. It doesn't mater what your adoption code was...

So i think it is possible for ganz to run similar program-when you type your contents code your account can be checked if you alteady have other Zums and it does( the whay it checks on your POM items)
So did anybody got content's zum on the account that already had others Zums ?
I really hope i am wrong
Hide-and-seek is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 10:07 PM   #260
ow!I love my flute!

Cin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant future

I found a next one and it's another jacket I really want a Zum, my retailer doesn't sell zums.
Cin9000 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
f l a m e d a n c e, holly&pheonix feather

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: