Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-02-2010, 07:50 PM   #231
bamamomto4
Gift Guru

tammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Webkinz Newz Zum contest this weekend!

Oh Em Gee!!!!! After NINE tries I finally got a zum!!!! I tried all last weekend as well and only got 8 chocolate candies......

( hope my picture loads!! )

Click the image to open in full size.
tammy1072 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-02-2010, 07:51 PM   #232
Gifted

Jackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonder

GOT QUESTIONS OR PROBLEMS WITH THE ZORBO ZUM CONTEST?

There's a guide available here: direct link to post
Jackal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 07:55 PM   #233
bamamomto4
Gift Guru

tammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond repute

Heres a picture of it with my pet.

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 10-02-2010, 07:58 PM   #234
lindsay2116
Webkinz :)

lindsay2116 will become famous soon enough

Been trying all day and not a one i dont think it is right of some to get like 50 things and some not even get one i dont know why ganz has these if they r not going to be fair about it and for those that are getting jackets and dont even want them and keep trying just for a zum thats not nice
lindsay2116 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 08:09 PM   #235

Bloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum master
Bloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum master

I actually won a Zum! After only three jackets I got the Zum. I never expected to and only kept clicking because the jacket is an adorable consolation prize. In the last contest I got 25 chocolate Zums and gave up.

Now I have to go read the Guide on Care and Feeding of Zumbuddies.
Bloo's Pal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 08:09 PM   #236
bamamomto4
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by lindsay2116
Been trying all day and not a one i dont think it is right of some to get like 50 things and some not even get one i dont know why ganz has these if they r not going to be fair about it and for those that are getting jackets and dont even want them and keep trying just for a zum thats not nice

Oh i wanted a jacket....better than candy.....and I wanted to win a zum. I sat here all last weekend and didnt win anything but the candies....today I just luckily won on my 9th try. Its 8pm and Ive been looking since 1pm central time. I also sat here and made 6 email accounts that I could use as well. And the rules are one per email account. Im sorry but no one can control how many email accounts anyone has.

Good Luck to everyone!!
Old 10-02-2010, 08:16 PM   #237
lindsay2116

lindsay2116 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by tammy1072
Oh i wanted a jacket....better than candy.....and I wanted to win a zum. I sat here all last weekend and didnt win anything but the candies....today I just luckily won on my 9th try. Its 8pm and Ive been looking since 1pm central time. I also sat here and made 6 email accounts that I could use as well. And the rules are one per email account. Im sorry but no one can control how many email accounts anyone has.

Good Luck to everyone!!

They should be able to control it or do the contest another way
lindsay2116 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 08:25 PM   #238
ow!I love my flute!

Cin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant future

I found a code but I didn't unlock it yet.
Cin9000 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 08:26 PM   #239
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

Wow you two are so lucky. My DS got one on his fourth code. I just entered #100 and haven't gotten one but the jackets are awesome so I'm not complaining just going a little cross eyed. I'll be seeing zums in my sleep. Think I am done for today. Maybe tomorrow will be better for winning a zum.
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 08:26 PM   #240

Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!

I have one theory and i hope i am wrong
I have a question for people who actually won a zum. Did you get it on an account that already has zums? I have a suspicion that people who already have other zums on an account getting just jackets instead. And only people who did not had a zum before may have a chance to get a zum from a contest
I tried to put all my codes on an account that already has 3 Zums and was getting candy and jackets . I do not want to have zums on my other accounts
Hide-and-seek is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
f l a m e d a n c e, holly&pheonix feather

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: