Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-02-2010, 03:23 PM   #201
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

Default Re: Webkinz Newz Zum contest this weekend!

I just leave mine on the front page and keep hitting refresh. I keep 4 windows open. On my computer more than that just slows the load time per page and I get more refreshes with 4 than more pages. It seems to have really slowed down now I'm getting about 1/4 of what I was before so I'll try it again later and hope it picks back up.
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-02-2010, 03:30 PM   #202
Gift Guru

kittycats10 is a forum hero
kittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum hero

14 jackets, no zums... I have one more code to enter, then I'm callin' it quits....
kittycats10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 03:33 PM   #203
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

boy I wish I had all those jackets. I'm not finding the zum quite as often.
charming is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 03:35 PM   #204
Webkinz :)

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Jackal
Oh! Squee! SQUEE!

Click the image to open in full size.
Congrats on your Zum. It's so cute. I'm just getting jackets. Trying to play the communal challenge in between Zum hunting and suddenly realized, I am playing the WRONG GAME. That's all the verification I need. I can't do two things at once.
kirtoglou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 04:30 PM   #205
Gifted

Jackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonder

GOT QUESTIONS OR PROBLEMS WITH THE ZORBO ZUM CONTEST?

There's a guide available here: direct link to post
Jackal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 04:32 PM   #206

MeRules is on a distinguished road

It's so easy to find zums! I am on Internet Explorer, on an HP, and I am finding them easily! Just keep refreshing. You don't have to wait or scroll down. If the zum is going to be there, you won't miss it. The jacket's so cute too! I have found like four in about 10 refreshes. I can only do two codes, due to the fact I only have two emails, and not allowed to make more.
MeRules is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 04:44 PM   #207

Ms.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clown

Congratulations Jackal on getting the zum.
I see alot has been happening while i was out Mall Shopping.

Good Luck everyone
Ms.Mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 04:49 PM   #208
Diabetes Awareness!
Gift Guru

CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by BBMommy
Have you checked to make sure your pop ups are enable and that any type of ad blocking programs are not running?
View Post Originally Posted by kirtoglou
This happen to me last week. No matter what I did, I couldn't find one. This week I am find at least some. Don't give up, I just keep refreshing.
View Post Originally Posted by MeRules
It's so easy to find zums! I am on Internet Explorer, on an HP, and I am finding them easily! Just keep refreshing. You don't have to wait or scroll down. If the zum is going to be there, you won't miss it. The jacket's so cute too! I have found like four in about 10 refreshes. I can only do two codes, due to the fact I only have two emails, and not allowed to make more.
I am glad everyone is doing well on the zum clicking. Sadly, I still have yet to see a single Zum. I have double checked my pop ups, cleared my cache, and refreshed 10 billion times. Nothing. Don't even get me started on how long I've been sitting here.
CherylSeptember is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 04:52 PM   #209

MeRules is on a distinguished road

Haven't found any in a while....

View Post Originally Posted by CherylSeptember
I am glad everyone is doing well on the zum clicking. Sadly, I still have yet to see a single Zum. I have double checked my pop ups, cleared my cache, and refreshed 10 billion times. Nothing. Don't even get me started on how long I've been sitting here.
What kind of computer do you have, and what kind of internet connection?
MeRules is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 04:56 PM   #210
Diabetes Awareness!
Gift Guru

CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!

I am on a pc with high speed connection using Google Chrome. I tried it on IE also. Still nothing.
CherylSeptember is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
f l a m e d a n c e, holly&pheonix feather

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: