Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-02-2010, 01:20 PM   #161
Webkinz :)

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 
Default Re: Webkinz Newz Zum contest this weekend!

View Post Originally Posted by triplets mom
Hi, there - I hope you are not in NY, Florida or Quebec because then you cannot participate. I went for a long time without seeing zums, but then sarted to see them. One tip is to open many windows and keep hitting refresh on each one. You can "cascade" the windows vertically, so you see the upper left corner of the screen, where the zum usually appears first. I have taken over the big TV screen in the living room so I can open multiple windows and still see them all.

Good luck!
I live I NY and have always been able to participate in the click to win contests.
kirtoglou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-02-2010, 01:22 PM   #162
Gifted

Jackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Lucy Hippo
Hi, got two zums and the math question was the same on both, the math is.......................... (6*3)/(4+10-5=2 IS THIS THE SAME MATH FOR YOU?????
Yes, the math question has been the same every time.
Jackal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 01:22 PM   #163
ow!I love my flute!

Cin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant future

Anybody here got a Zum yet?
Cin9000 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 01:23 PM   #164
Gifted

Jackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonder

GOT QUESTIONS OR PROBLEMS WITH THE ZORBO ZUM CONTEST?

There's a guide available here: direct link to post
Jackal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 01:26 PM   #165
Yipes bunnies

Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all
Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all

View Post Originally Posted by hpharrypotterhp
2 jackets total, just been looking for about 15 minutes total.

You simply use 10 Minute Mail, 10 minute mail, which gives you a disposable email address for 10 minutes or so. I have 5 tabs open, I cycle through them, refreshing as I go.
THANKS for the info on l0 minute mail. wonder how long it will take ganz to pickup on the internet address for that site and restrict use of lhsdv.com emails. LOL well i put it into my favorites so i can go back to it, dont know if i want to go that crazy. have fun.....
Lucy Hippo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 01:27 PM   #166
webkinz emo vampire
StarryLight is a golden guideStarryLight is a golden guideStarryLight is a golden guideStarryLight is a golden guideStarryLight is a golden guideStarryLight is a golden guideStarryLight is a golden guideStarryLight is a golden guideStarryLight is a golden guideStarryLight is a golden guideStarryLight is a golden guideStarryLight is a golden guideStarryLight is a golden guide

Yeah, my main eMail is a hotmail one. But for events like this, I use 10minute mail.

View Post Originally Posted by StarryLight
Starry's Tips-
1. How do I make so many emails?: Use 10 Minute Mail
It gives you a random email for you to use and it will last for 10 minutes. When you find a zum, use your given email. Your email from minute mail cannot be used in hotmail or any other of those email services. Only in 10minutemail.

StarryLight is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 01:28 PM   #167
Gifted

hpharrypotterhp is a forum hero
hpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by Lucy Hippo
THANKS for the info on l0 minute mail. wonder how long it will take ganz to pickup on the internet address for that site and restrict use of lhsdv.com emails. LOL well i put it into my favorites so i can go back to it, dont know if i want to go that crazy. have fun.....
lol, well, enjoy it as it lasts lol... it is only virtual jackets, since the probability of getting a zum seems 205-1.
hpharrypotterhp is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 01:31 PM   #168

WHHS2002 is a jewel in the roughWHHS2002 is a jewel in the rough

Has anybody seen a zum yet? I haven't for about 30 minutes now.
WHHS2002 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 01:32 PM   #169
ow!I love my flute!

Cin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant future

I hope Ganz don't figure out we are using the 10 minute email.
Cin9000 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 01:34 PM   #170
Gifted

hpharrypotterhp is a forum hero
hpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum hero

It seems the fish have stopped biting... or rather, the zums have stopped flying!!
hpharrypotterhp is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
f l a m e d a n c e, holly&pheonix feather

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: