Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-02-2010, 01:00 PM   #151
Webkinz :)
qtjujubee is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Webkinz Newz Zum contest this weekend!

I haven't seen a zum in a while. Is this happening to anyone else?
qtjujubee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-02-2010, 01:02 PM   #152
Yipes bunnies

Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all
Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all

View Post Originally Posted by CherylSeptember
I am so frustrated! I see people getting dozens of codes, and I have not seen that darn Zum even once! I cleared my cache and all the good stuff we are supposed to do, but nothing. How on earth can some people be seeing so many while I have been on all morning and seen not a thing!?!
hi, dont get frustrated. those people posting lots of Zum codes are starting to sound suspicious to me. i could believe they have multiple accounts but you need a separate email address for each zum you click on. well......i have four email acounts and loks like that person above who have gotten so many codes must have 80 email accounts. now is that believable to you?? i found two Zums to click on and got the entry screen. just wanted to mention i got both on the extreme upper left hand corner of screen for Newz in the blue area. and i got them about 25 minutes after the hour to about 45 minutes to the hour. they are on every page so keep looking. good luck
Lucy Hippo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 01:02 PM   #153
ow!I love my flute!

Cin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant future

i didnt try it yet
Cin9000 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 01:06 PM   #154
Gifted

hpharrypotterhp is a forum hero
hpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum hero

2 jackets total, just been looking for about 15 minutes total.

View Post Originally Posted by Lucy Hippo
hi, dont get frustrated. those people posting lots of Zum codes are starting to sound suspicious to me. i could believe they have multiple accounts but you need a separate email address for each zum you click on. well......i have four email acounts and loks like that person above who have gotten so many codes must have 80 email accounts. now is that believable to you?? i found two Zums to click on and got the entry screen. just wanted to mention i got both on the extreme upper left hand corner of screen for Newz in the blue area. and i got them about 25 minutes after the hour to about 45 minutes to the hour. they are on every page so keep looking. good luck
You simply use 10 Minute Mail, 10 minute mail, which gives you a disposable email address for 10 minutes or so. I have 5 tabs open, I cycle through them, refreshing as I go.

Last edited by hpharrypotterhp; 10-02-2010 at 01:06 PM..
hpharrypotterhp is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 01:07 PM   #155

triplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by CherylSeptember
I am so frustrated! I see people getting dozens of codes, and I have not seen that darn Zum even once! I cleared my cache and all the good stuff we are supposed to do, but nothing. How on earth can some people be seeing so many while I have been on all morning and seen not a thing!?!
Hi, there - I hope you are not in NY, Florida or Quebec because then you cannot participate. I went for a long time without seeing zums, but then sarted to see them. One tip is to open many windows and keep hitting refresh on each one. You can "cascade" the windows vertically, so you see the upper left corner of the screen, where the zum usually appears first. I have taken over the big TV screen in the living room so I can open multiple windows and still see them all.

Good luck!
triplets mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 01:11 PM   #156
Gifted

Jackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonder

GOT QUESTIONS OR PROBLEMS WITH THE ZORBO ZUM CONTEST?

There's a guide available here: direct link to post
Jackal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 01:11 PM   #157
Gifted

hpharrypotterhp is a forum hero
hpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum hero

3rd jacket. They are pretty cute, but not as cute as the winged tees.
hpharrypotterhp is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 01:13 PM   #158
BBMommy has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by triplets mom
Hi, there - I hope you are not in NY, Florida or Quebec because then you cannot participate. I went for a long time without seeing zums, but then sarted to see them. One tip is to open many windows and keep hitting refresh on each one. You can "cascade" the windows vertically, so you see the upper left corner of the screen, where the zum usually appears first. I have taken over the big TV screen in the living room so I can open multiple windows and still see them all.

Good luck!
I live in one of those places that are excluded and they are still showing up for me.
BBMommy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 01:13 PM   #159
ow!I love my flute!

Cin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant future

why isn't it working?
Cin9000 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 01:20 PM   #160
Yipes bunnies

Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all
Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all

View Post Originally Posted by cheekycatlover5
please help with the math q!!!
Hi, got two zums and the math question was the same on both, the math is.......................... (6*3)/(4+10-5=2 IS THIS THE SAME MATH FOR YOU?????
Lucy Hippo is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
f l a m e d a n c e, holly&pheonix feather

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: