Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-24-2013, 09:58 AM   #1
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Default Webkinz Newz Toy Train Glitch Fixed!

A new front page story has been added:

Webkinz Newz Toy Train Glitch Fixed!

Click the image to open in full size.
Did a Mistletoe Mouse adoption Gift Box mysteriously appear in your dock (shown above on the left)?

Are you missing the Wood Toy Train from the Webkinz Newz Countdown to Christmas event (shown above on the right)?

On December 22 there was a floaty clicky of a Wood Toy Train in Webkinz Newz. When you clicked on this toy train, the item that went into your Webkinz World dock was not the toy train but the Mistletoe Mouse Gift Box. When you tried to drag this Gift Box into your WW room to open it, you got logged out of your Webkinz World account. You cannot open the Gift Box and it remains in your dock. This problem was described in our Glitch Report HERE.

Good news! all these problems will be fixed. The Mistletoe Mouse Gift Box will be changed to a Wood Toy Train in early 2014; just leave it in your dock in the meantimes. In addition, there will be an extra day added to the Christmas Countdown event in Webkinz Newz, on Thursday December 26. The Wood Toy Train will be floating again for those of you who missed it.
Webberlily is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-24-2013, 10:17 AM   #2
HAPPY DAYS
Webkinz :)

mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness
mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Webkinz Newz Toy Train Glitch Fixed!

Just curious, since this is an additional day, will we be able to win another toy train on that day if we have that box in our dock?
mommysbabe19 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 10:21 AM   #3
Pokemon time!

lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness
lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

Thanks for the info Webberlily!
lazygal is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 11:05 AM   #4
I luvz U!

View Post Originally Posted by mommysbabe19
Just curious, since this is an additional day, will we be able to win another toy train on that day if we have that box in our dock?
I don't know, they didn't say... and other things that I wonder about: will we get another Mistletoe Mouse box rather than a train on the 26? (it would make sense since it's Boxing Day LOL) Will we end up with 2 Wood Toy Trains in 2014? Will WKN remember to do this change in the new year? We'll just have to find out!
Old 12-24-2013, 11:46 AM   #5
Yipes bunnies

Lucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicness
Lucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicness

looks like the box will disappear and the train will be on docks. hope so.
Lucy Hippo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 01:33 PM   #6
I luvz U!

I just checked one of my accounts, and I now have a Wood Toy Train in my dock. It's nice and big!
Old 12-24-2013, 01:46 PM   #7
blessedx5
Gift Guru

blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character
blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character

They said the box would be changed to a wood train.
Looks like they already added the change instead of making us wait for the 26th. I don't see any reason we shouldn't be able to get another on the 26th too.
blessedx5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013, 07:29 AM   #8

DebDybs defies all odds
DebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all odds

Ok...noticed my toy train had arrived in my dock yesterday. Here's my only concern...I got 2 Mistletoe Mouse boxes...I still have one box in my dock. Hoping that I'll get 2 toy trains. They're really cute. Merry Christmas to All!
DebDybs is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013, 08:55 AM   #9
Diabetes Awareness

RajahDT4 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRajahDT4 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRajahDT4 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRajahDT4 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRajahDT4 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRajahDT4 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRajahDT4 radiates beauty and kindness all around

I'm happy for the extra day! We had a terrible ice storm and lost power for a few days. I wasn't able to collect anything for 3 days, but at least this gives me a chance to get one of the things that I missed.
RajahDT4 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013, 10:31 AM   #10
Silvy88 has disabled reputation

Thank goodness they fixed it! My train was in my dock yesterday! ^^
Silvy88 is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
double d scotland

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: