Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-21-2011, 12:37 PM   #1
Autism Awareness

Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness
Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness

Default Webkinz Newz releases sneak peek of Tuxedo Cat

A new front page story has been added:

Webkinz Newz releases sneak peek of Tuxedo Cat

Click the image to open in full size.Webkinz Newz has released the image of another pet that will be available in February 2012. This pet is called the Tuxedo Cat.

All the new plushies will be available for pre-order December 24th at Webkinz Insider's partner store, Ameriwade. Ameriwade features $5 flat rate shipping to the USA and Canada, no matter how large your order is, shoppers who pay with credit cards are not charged until their orders ship, and a portion of every sale made online at www.Ameriwade.com goes to supporting Webkinz Insider!
Electrabuzz1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-21-2011, 12:43 PM   #2
Disney Animation
Webkinz :)

snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Webkinz Newz releases sneak peek of Tuxedo Cat

I just saw this on webkinz newz! It is kinda cute, a little normal looking. And i don't know it just doesn't look special. OR like one i would get.... other will like it though!
snowspot10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 12:44 PM   #3
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

OMG!!!!!!! that looks EXACTLY like my cat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am sooooooo getting this kitty!!!!!!!
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 12:47 PM   #4

webkinzrare:) has a spectacular aura aboutwebkinzrare:) has a spectacular aura about

so cute must buy
webkinzrare:) is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 12:48 PM   #5
talus9

talus9 has a reputation beyond reputetalus9 has a reputation beyond reputetalus9 has a reputation beyond reputetalus9 has a reputation beyond reputetalus9 has a reputation beyond reputetalus9 has a reputation beyond repute

its really cute. i expected it to look a little more... tuxedo-y (whatever that means) who cares!! still adorable!!
talus9 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 12:57 PM   #6
super2mommy

jeanned68 swims in greatness
jeanned68 swims in greatnessjeanned68 swims in greatness

We have the signature one and its adorable....I wonder how this will look as the signature one is a bit pricey....
jeanned68 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 01:29 PM   #7

jemkinz is sweet stuff
jemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuff

Donation Award 

OK, I recognized it -- and thought it had been offered already -- but I have the Signature Tuxedo. Looking forward to seeing the PSI on this one.
jemkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 01:44 PM   #8
Gifted

kpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joy
kpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joy

Love it! So gonna buy it!
kpk4803 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 01:51 PM   #9
Savanna789

webkinzrock474 challenges the impossiblewebkinzrock474 challenges the impossible
webkinzrock474 challenges the impossiblewebkinzrock474 challenges the impossiblewebkinzrock474 challenges the impossiblewebkinzrock474 challenges the impossible

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY FOR MORE KITTIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cuter than the pig!
webkinzrock474 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 02:12 PM   #10

uniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the boss
uniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the boss

this kitty looks just like my cat Sebastian + my mom's BF's cat Sqeaky. now they just need a better long haired and short haired orange and white cats.
uniquecowgirl is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
double d scotland

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: