Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-19-2011, 03:23 PM   #61
DarbyDooby
Gift Guru

Macaroni is a splendid one to beholdMacaroni is a splendid one to beholdMacaroni is a splendid one to beholdMacaroni is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Webkinz Newz Releases a Sneak Peek at new Hamster Hamlet Lagoon Zone! *UPDATE*

It loaded and worked well for me on IE, but the challenges are harder.

For those who are having problems with the golden propellers...you have to keep tapping the space bar over and over for it to hover. Don't hold it down or tap and release.
Macaroni is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-19-2011, 03:28 PM   #62
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted
NedOwl has disabled reputation

Default Re: Webkinz Newz Releases a Sneak Peek at new Hamster Hamlet Lagoon Zone! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by AbbyL714
How are you using safari??? My mazin' hamster only works on my dad's windows laptop, and not our iMac!
I'm on a mac right now and mazin hamsters works in all browsers (Though I did have to find a different link to unity player for it to work. To get mazin hamsters to work on mac you need this version of unity player: Download Unity Web Player for Mac - Unity plugin for multiple browsers. MacUpdate.com otherwise for some reason mazin hamsters insists you have a version which is too old even though this one that works isn't the current release whereas the current release gives you this message).

However Safari is available for Windows too you know

Edit: And the challenges STILL don't work in Chrome for me.
NedOwl is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 03:30 PM   #63
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

That just awful! I really want to be able to access it!
Hopefully they well fix it soon!
I only use Internet Explorer for WW and Google Chrome for WI...
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 03:30 PM   #64
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted

Default Re: Webkinz Newz Releases a Sneak Peek at new Hamster Hamlet Lagoon Zone!

View Post Originally Posted by Snowbunny_098
Awesome! But I don't have the 3D plug-in thing (I forgot what it was)
It's called Unity Player You can find the newest version here:- UNITY: Unity Web Player
Old 05-19-2011, 03:56 PM   #65
<333
Webkinz :)

bluedogfrog swims in greatness
bluedogfrog swims in greatnessbluedogfrog swims in greatnessbluedogfrog swims in greatnessbluedogfrog swims in greatnessbluedogfrog swims in greatness

I just tried it, and I have Safari and the plug in, but it wouldn't load! It said it was at 100% but nothing happened
bluedogfrog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 04:25 PM   #66
Diabetes Awareness
pets4pam is on a distinguished road

I just played flag challange on IE, but failed at level 5 because its so pretty I would forget to look for the flags!
pets4pam is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 05:18 PM   #67

PandaPanda flows towards the sea of knowledgePandaPanda flows towards the sea of knowledgePandaPanda flows towards the sea of knowledgePandaPanda flows towards the sea of knowledgePandaPanda flows towards the sea of knowledgePandaPanda flows towards the sea of knowledgePandaPanda flows towards the sea of knowledgePandaPanda flows towards the sea of knowledge

YIPPEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! NOW IT'S OPEN!!!!!!!!!!
PandaPanda is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 05:21 PM   #68
girle101

pompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonder

I tried it. IT IS SOOOO COOL! I like the boat thing
pompomkitty10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 06:43 PM   #69
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

The Blue Lagoon is working great for me now.
I believe they fixed the issue..IDK
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 08:00 PM   #70
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by cupcake00497
The Blue Lagoon is working great for me now.
I believe they fixed the issue..IDK
It's not fixed

One person who was having problems earlier tried all browsers again just now - IE is working for them but Chrome and FF still aren't. Chrome and FF aren't working for me either but Safari is (I can't check IE as I only have the unity player installed on my Mac at the moment and MS don't make IE for mac anymore).

Edit: As it seems most, if not all, people who are reporting it as working in IE, I've updated the glitch report with the new info.

Though I have just noticed the article says that users are reporting that you can't access the lagoon unless using Safari. That's not right. The lagoon loads fine for exploration in any browser. It's only the challenges (in ANY zone - not just the new one) that only work in Safari (and possibly IE now).

Here's what happens in the other browsers (not my screenshot. Margo took this):-

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by NedOwl; 05-19-2011 at 08:00 PM..

Tags
you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: