Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-19-2011, 01:31 PM   #51
hy not become a
Gift Guru

Robmomm has disabled reputation

Donation Award 
Default Re: Webkinz Newz Releases a Sneak Peek at new Hamster Hamlet Lagoon Zone! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by elymic
The prizes have changed for the other zones as well.. Much easier there!
I agree!! If you are going just for prizes I recommend the wooded hamlet area, it's the easiest in my opinion. If you just want to explore then do the lagoon without doing a timed challenge. It's a wonderful new area but I just completed the flag challenge (took about an hour!!) and it's not worth it to get the same prize you can get in the other easier areas. However, just for exploration sake the Lagoon is very cool!!
Robmomm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-19-2011, 01:59 PM   #52
ho Knew?
Webkinz :)

cg7gg is sweet stuff
cg7gg is sweet stuffcg7gg is sweet stuffcg7gg is sweet stuffcg7gg is sweet stuffcg7gg is sweet stuffcg7gg is sweet stuff

Default Re: Webkinz Newz Releases a Sneak Peek at new Hamster Hamlet Lagoon Zone! *UPDATE*

Whoa cool! But, its loading for me? even though im on internet explorer.
cg7gg is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 02:05 PM   #53
Oddmeister
Gift Guru

Oddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the wait
Oddmeister is worth the wait

View Post Originally Posted by wild_card
So then are the trophy pedestals retired? Or is there some other way to get them now?
That's what I was wondering. I still need a bunch more of those pedestals! I called Ganz support and was told "well, it's a creative decision; when some new things are added, other things are taken out..." - but the rep would not say that the pedestals had been "retired" - so I guess we'll hope Ganz tells us something about them soon. (Let's politely put on a little pressure for than answer, shall we?)
Oddmeister is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 02:19 PM   #54
betsey2u

betsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter covered
betsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter covered

I am on internet explorer and had no problems with it loading either. I will say I had a difficult time moving around I wasnt sure how to use the helicopter thing and where the bounderies were.
betsey2u is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 02:36 PM   #55
WIGEV Team Member

elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity
elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity

View Post Originally Posted by betsey2u
I am on internet explorer and had no problems with it loading either. I will say I had a difficult time moving around I wasnt sure how to use the helicopter thing and where the bounderies were.
Yes the boundaries are hard to figure out. It will take some getting used to, but I'm not sure I'm willing to try to hard. Especially since the prizes are easier to get elsewhere.

I was using IE too (even before the news came out), and with no problem whatsoever.
elymic is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 02:39 PM   #56
duwang gang

luree611 has disabled reputation

Wait, SAFARI? That's the one browser that works in MH at all for me! The others are glitchy all around. I hope those of you who can't get in to the new zone will be able to soon.
luree611 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 02:41 PM   #57
Did it!
Gift Guru

JBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guide

I was on FireFox and I was able to load Blue lagoon with no problems! I was also able to win the new water tower chair from the zum buddy round up!
JBONE92 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 02:53 PM   #58

wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by Oddmeister
That's what I was wondering. I still need a bunch more of those pedestals! I called Ganz support and was told "well, it's a creative decision; when some new things are added, other things are taken out..." - but the rep would not say that the pedestals had been "retired" - so I guess we'll hope Ganz tells us something about them soon. (Let's politely put on a little pressure for than answer, shall we?)
Yes, it seems far too early for them to have taken them away.... I hope they show up in the mall or somewhere else. I have only had a lot of spare to play Webkinz in the last couple of weeks (school, etc). Seeing that the pedestals were only released in March, it seems to be too soon to get rid of them.
wild_card is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 03:06 PM   #59
AbbyFlower7

AbbyL714 is a jewel in the roughAbbyL714 is a jewel in the rough

Red face Re: Webkinz Newz Releases a Sneak Peek at new Hamster Hamlet Lagoon Zone! *UPDATE*

How are you using safari??? My mazin' hamster only works on my dad's windows laptop, and not our iMac!
AbbyL714 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 03:07 PM   #60
slcoon

slcoon is a name known to allslcoon is a name known to allslcoon is a name known to all

Ganz tech's don't fix much.
slcoon is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: