Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-25-2011, 03:31 PM   #1
Autism Awareness

Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness
Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness

Default Webkinz Newz Releases Image of new Prize Only Pet The Fabled Goose

A new front page story has been added:

Webkinz Newz Releases Image of new Prize Only Pet The Fabled Goose

Click the image to open in full size.
Webkinz Newz has released an image of the new Prize Only virtual pet The Fabled Goose. This secret pet can only be won through the Ganz Parent Club! The Parent Club is a special section of the Webkinz Newz site that is designed for Webkinz Players who are 18 years old or older. The Fabled Goose's PSI is called the Story Time Throne and it's PSF is called Sing Along Snacks.

There will be four new photo contests on The Parent Club this Novemebr that will offer you a chance to win this new Pet. Be sure to watch out for The Couch Forts Photo Contest, The Birthday Bloopers Photo Contest, The Cardboard Creations Photo Contest and the Fun Family Vacation Photo Contest.
Electrabuzz1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-25-2011, 03:33 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

victoria19 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Webkinz Newz Releases Image of new Prize Only Pet The Fabled Goose

ooh cool pet maybe i'll win it sometime!
victoria19 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 03:40 PM   #3
joi

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

That's really cute! Good luck to everyone who enters
joi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 04:06 PM   #4
~ wackyfied ~

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

Thanks Electrabuzz!

I like the books next to the throne, and especially LOVE the heart (tattoo) on the face

GOOD LUCK to those entering!
WI 50ish is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 04:13 PM   #5
Gifted

hoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy day
hoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy day

I'd like it if it weren't for the heart on its forehead and the pink PSI.
hoodedwarbler13 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 04:15 PM   #6
scubaflying

PeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a hero
PeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a hero

OK, the goose is cute and all...
But I am just psyched for that couch fort photo contest! How fun!
PeaceOut is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 04:20 PM   #7

HollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guide

Hmm, cuter than I thought it would be...
HollyDaze is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 04:21 PM   #8
ebkinz made me a

dogluver12 flows towards the sea of knowledgedogluver12 flows towards the sea of knowledgedogluver12 flows towards the sea of knowledgedogluver12 flows towards the sea of knowledgedogluver12 flows towards the sea of knowledgedogluver12 flows towards the sea of knowledgedogluver12 flows towards the sea of knowledgedogluver12 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I think it's kinda upsetting.
I'm not entering any of those contests and I'm not in the Parent Club.
I like it though.

Peace, Love, Dogluver12
dogluver12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 04:24 PM   #9
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Webkinz Newz Releases Image of new Prize Only Pet The Fabled Goose

Thanx Electrabuzz.

The pet's ok but I love the PSI. Maybe I can "help" my gramma with these contests.
suzee********************************************.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQb40trP7MlyH1P7az_Y-Dts3-2XNM49mMgiwIwuJ-I2yoyYh04qu_7fA[/IMG]
************************************.com/halloween_clipart_images/witches_brew_a_bubbling_boiling_cauldron_of_evil_spells_and_witchcraft_0515-0809-1516-0952_TN.jpg[/IMG]
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 04:30 PM   #10
Disney Animation

snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!

That is too cute! I will have to get my mom to enter that!!!
snowspot10 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
i have a dream ♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: