Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-20-2011, 12:45 PM   #841
Webkinz :)

Taku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talent

Default Re: Webkinz Newz "Recipe Hunt" Challenge Has Begun!

another try: i typed in gazelle and what did i find? old and new articles about the dama gazelle, the new one is from yesterday....

i know i know i am going too deep but what if? what if it is true with the wshop?

i am just trying to help find out
Taku2 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-20-2011, 12:46 PM   #842
Gift Guru

busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!

i'm sorry just having fun trying to figure it out ! does not hurt to have fun. We know we are over thinking it. but it is just fun to see what we come up with. Scavanger hunt is a good example of things being way too hard
Old 02-20-2011, 12:47 PM   #843
losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by leeann15
Ohhhhhhhhhh okay. Thought I caught one today. Thanks....guess I did't pick that one up before. Sorry about that.
No need to be sorry at all. You're looking. You're contributing. You're using your brain and those eagle eyes! You're doing great! It's hard to decipher which is a valid clue and which is just plain old advertising.

Keep going and keep contributing here! You're doing super!
losingmymind is offline Female
Old 02-20-2011, 12:48 PM   #844

mom0fthree is on a distinguished road

I have been trying to see if anyone else has found clues that we haven't covered on here. I found this one person who saw an ad for pickle pie on webkinz news. Did anyone else see that ad?
Am I allowed to post the link?
mom0fthree is offline Female
Old 02-20-2011, 12:53 PM   #845
losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!

What time did we get the first clue yesterday? Was it after 3? I think today is going to be a late one too considering that it's Sunday. If it was programmed ahead of time properly, the clues would appear after midnight or certainly around 9 am. I think people have to come in to do these. That's why they are so late on the weekend. Just a thought.
Old 02-20-2011, 12:55 PM   #846
joi

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by mom0fthree
I have been trying to see if anyone else has found clues that we haven't covered on here. I found this one person who saw an ad for pickle pie on webkinz news. Did anyone else see that ad?
Am I allowed to post the link?
That happened on Friday and I saw the ad while it was briefly up. It was a picture of Plumpy making pie and the ad said "It's easy as PIE" and the button to click said "Pickle pie?" Someone got a screen cap of it so if you look way upthread you may find it.

But that ad was only up for a few minutes and got yanked off, so we believe it was an error and was a clue for a future recipe.
joi is offline Female
Old 02-20-2011, 12:56 PM   #847
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

DH hijacked my computer and I've been going NUTS since he stole it and I finally get on to check, thinking SURELY someone has solved something, but I guess we're still at a stand still?

ARRGH!

*editor's note: the capitalization in the above post were not a hint of any kind. Merely an expression of emotion. Searching for hidden clues in the meaning of the above post may lead to unnecessary stress and hair-loss.
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 02-20-2011, 12:56 PM   #848

Taku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talent

i don't think it has to do with that but as i was clicking around i was also in the kinzapedia (maybe there was a hint lol) anyways when i clicked on the beagle i saw that he was released and retired on the same day? that is really strange.... but as i said nothing to do with that and just trying to look and find a clue... but there wasn't anything
Taku2 is offline Female
Old 02-20-2011, 12:57 PM   #849
¡¡¡¡slooɟ lıɹdɐ

wiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
DH hijacked my computer and I've been going NUTS since he stole it and I finally get on to check, thinking SURELY someone has solved something, but I guess we're still at a stand still?

ARRGH!

*editor's note: the capitalization in the above post were not a hint of any kind. Merely an expression of emotion. Searching for hidden clues in the meaning of the above post may lead to unnecessary stress and hair-loss.
LOL! I played Crazy In Love at JD2 a few minutes ago.
wiiboy829 is offline Male
Old 02-20-2011, 12:57 PM   #850

OK I just had an idea. Perhaps it's reaching however-

The Dama Gazelle likes to go to the wShop which led up to the fudge being on sale clue. Well the Gazelle also likes to go to the park. And what's at the park in WW, Mr. Moo and ice cream. Just a thought I'd thought I'd throw out there.
Closed

Tags
<3 <3 <3, 000000005 was here!, 14 year olds r stumped!, canoopaddarole, chef gazpacho, crafter4christ, fire and water sandwich, i want some lucky charms, look for clues, nom nom nom nom nom nom, pokeydokees, recipe hunt, s wuz here, shoobeth noms on shoe, striped mellowmallow, taffeta//mimi ♥, toaster pastry & bread, victory is ours!, we need help! :(, webkinz newz, why is this so hard?? :(, ••••••••shatner•, ❤ we did it!!!! ❤

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: