Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-20-2011, 11:56 AM   #811
elcome back to WI!
Webkinz :)

imaginepink has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Webkinz Newz "Recipe Hunt" Challenge Has Begun!

View Post Originally Posted by busymom122
ok so now i am overly thinking this but

White rice- clear
waffles - sorta almost positive
Fudge- as of yesterday post on party ideas the first game read it .....SUCH could be the word for this game.. All ingredients have these letters in it so we had to find a food with a u to work and Fudge is the winner! Make since i know is far fetched but i can not think of anything else but it is a good theory

that is why they had to put the white in front of rice to work otherwise it is just rice in the w-shop

i think this is it
Sorry, i'm a bit confused - couldn't you do this with any of the letters?

White Rice
Waffles
Fudge
= CHEW!
White Rice
Waffles
Fudg
e
= EAT!

See what I mean?
imaginepink is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-20-2011, 11:58 AM   #812
Gift Guru

busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by imaginepink
Sorry, i'm a bit confused - couldn't you do this with any of the letters?

White Rice
Waffles
Fudge
= CHEW!
White Rice
Waffles
Fudg
e
= EAT!

See what I mean?

the word is such not chew or eat

you would have to get the word such out of the ingredients

of course there are other words you can get
Old 02-20-2011, 12:06 PM   #813
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

I think we just need to be patient and wait. We'll know the clues when we see them.
FIA is offline Female
Old 02-20-2011, 12:14 PM   #814

Taku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talent

now i will try something, i am really getting bored lol... i type in fudge in the search on wkn site, maybe it will show me something.

hmmm it says this but i don't think it is a hint:
Choose a wedge of the most delectable chocolate fudge your pet will ever eat!

i am just trying out everything i can think of
Taku2 is offline Female
Old 02-20-2011, 12:15 PM   #815
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Ok, permit me if I may
You all thought that CARROTS the mazin hamster was a dead end. Well, I think WAFFLES is also

The reference to Crafty Kimmie has us banging our heads against a brick wall
Consider this, k, please?
Well, I did go and check which recipes use white rice in them. Amazingly all of them are stove recipes
Chudga Bugs (which also uses Fudge) Rice, fudge and Hot Chocolate
Crispy Chocolate Squares (rice, marshmallow and chocolate bar)
Rice Pudding (milk, Raisins and White Rice)
Stuffed Leafy Melon (Rice, salad, watermelon)
Sundae Driver (peppermint, Ice cream cone and white rice)
and of course Symphoscone (rice, waffles and fudge)
Webkinz® - Recipes: Secret Recipe Food: Crispy Squares
Now of those containing White rice and the reference to Crafty Kimmie, only the Crispy squares are mentioned...now...what do you think of that?
The only thing that really makes me question this is that you have to access a website other than the Newz in order to come to this conclusion...and I know the other day I was being told 'keep it simple', 'don't read so much into the clues', 'look for the obvious'....and this, in my opinion, is not simple and not obvious...especially for someone that would be between the ages 8-12...by no means am I saying it is wrong...but if we are going to use clues taking us directly to the Webkinz site then we really have to consider the fact that fudge was on sale yesterday given the dama gazelle reference...

I think we still have a lot of time for clues to show up...we are looking for a clue where maybe there isn't one...let's just be calm and wait for more clues to show up...we may all have to revisit this second recipe and when entering the contest, and this might be that one recipe where a person's decision on which way to go will decide if how they are reading the clues makes their guess right or wrong. I definitely think posting all of the ideas regarding clues is great, because it opens us all up to the possibilities when it comes to what the ingredients could be...so really, we have to continue to post all 'ideas' because you just never know...

I tell you, that old phrase..."Too many cooks..." is coming to mind...so many ideas are like each person adding their own flavor...some will work, and some won't...the final decision on entry day may be harder than we thought....

Last edited by FroggyDoodle; 02-20-2011 at 12:23 PM..
FroggyDoodle is offline Female
Old 02-20-2011, 12:18 PM   #816
elcome back to WI!

imaginepink has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by busymom122
the word is such not chew or eat

you would have to get the word such out of the ingredients

of course there are other words you can get
Sorry, I'm confused :p
How did you get such? I thought you were just taking one letter from each of the ingredients and I was thinking how there were other words you could get too. If I'm wrong then sorry!
imaginepink is offline Female
Old 02-20-2011, 12:20 PM   #817
¡¡¡¡slooɟ lıɹdɐ

wiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by FroggyDoodle
The only thing that really makes me question this is that you have to access a website other than the Newz in order to come to this conclusion...and I know the other day I was being told 'keep it simple', 'don't read so much into the clues', 'look for the obvious'....and this, in my opinion, is not simple and not obvious...especially for someone that would be between the ages 8-12...by no means am I saying it is wrong...but if we are going to use clues taking us directly to the Webkinz site then we really have to consider the fact that fudge was on sale yesterday given the dama gazelle reference...
Here are some comments from the Kimmy article.

"It’s not a room we can visit. It’s a room of one of the characters who live in Webkinz World. Sometimes these rooms help me with design ideas for myself, and sometimes I see items I would like to have for my pets so I go searching for them. These are just ways to let us meet other Wekinz characters and get to know them and what they do."

"can you show me where it is?yeah.i wonder what you do there too.but maybe you design things there? vanessalexa"

"yeah thats what i said too………… do you know how you can go to other peoples rooms?? or can you even do that? and i agree with you"

there are tons more comments but none of them have to do with fudge or any clues so the article is not a clue.
wiiboy829 is offline Male
Old 02-20-2011, 12:24 PM   #818
losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by Taku2
now i will try something, i am really getting bored lol... i type in fudge in the search on wkn site, maybe it will show me something.

hmmm it says this but i don't think it is a hint:
Choose a wedge of the most delectable chocolate fudge your pet will ever eat!

i am just trying out everything i can think of
HA! I did the same thing yesterday! Great minds!
losingmymind is offline Female
Old 02-20-2011, 12:25 PM   #819
Gift Guru

busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by imaginepink
Sorry, I'm confused :p
How did you get such? I thought you were just taking one letter from each of the ingredients and I was thinking how there were other words you could get too. If I'm wrong then sorry!

SUCH is in all caps in Kimmys room picture description
Old 02-20-2011, 12:27 PM   #820
losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by losingmymind
HA! I did the same thing yesterday! Great minds!
Wait, it didn't say that yesterday. I hate to tell Ganz but fudge doesn't really come in wedges like say, cheese perhaps. It's more of a square food, as in the picture of fudge in the wShop.

Yesterday, it said something else. I will try to remember and let ya'll know.
losingmymind is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<3 <3 <3, 000000005 was here!, 14 year olds r stumped!, canoopaddarole, chef gazpacho, crafter4christ, fire and water sandwich, i want some lucky charms, look for clues, nom nom nom nom nom nom, pokeydokees, recipe hunt, s wuz here, shoobeth noms on shoe, striped mellowmallow, taffeta//mimi ♥, toaster pastry & bread, victory is ours!, we need help! :(, webkinz newz, why is this so hard?? :(, ••••••••shatner•, ❤ we did it!!!! ❤

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: