Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-20-2011, 10:09 AM   #771
ishing you peace and
Webkinz :)

peacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicness
peacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Webkinz Newz "Recipe Hunt" Challenge Has Begun!

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
No, I think we have to defy conventional thinking at this point because we have not seen the fudge and we have combed every clue. Now it is time to GO back and comb over it to look for Marshmallows.
OR maybe the reference to Kimmies is enough. They know we have access to the recipes from the recipe book, right? It is a published recipe

Good Morning all and major applause for all the hard work I have been searching right along with. I have not put my 2 cents in yet because it is pretty much the same 2 cents as everyone else. Nor am I fast enough to report back any of the obvious clues we have so far discovered. I was up until 12:30am after an entire day of rereading the WKN and I am as stumped as everyone.

I do have a question. I am not at all following what Dixiecup is saying in reference to Kimmies. I found it odd that SUCH was capitalized but could make nothing of it. I also looked up all the recipes with white rice, but could find nothing helpful to post because that leaves us with only the one clue.

Could someone explain what i am missing in regards to kimmies perhaps a light will go off and i can be of some help.
Thanks and I must thank all of you for the laughs i've had as i read through these pages
peacemom is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-20-2011, 10:18 AM   #772
losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by momluvswebkinz2
that is a drink from love my pet prize.
That's exactly what I said yesterday. It's the coffee cup (like a Starbucks cup) that you get as a prize from the Daily Kinz Care. It's a dead end clue I"m sorry to say.

Also, anything in Kimmie's room would be way to small for any kids to see and process. Don't you think? I know we have to examine and in some cases, as I said yesterday, reexamine. But I looked at everything in the room and found nothing that appeared to be a food. I really think anything there would be too small for a child to see.

I also think that waffles is still a valid clue. There were some very obvious clues the previous days too. ie durian, and more. But it's time to really use4 our Eagle Eyes now!

That's my 2 cents for the day.
losingmymind is offline Female
Old 02-20-2011, 10:21 AM   #773
Diabetes Awareness

truite12 is just really nicetruite12 is just really nice

Bonjour

sur la cuisinière , une gauffre , du fudge, et du riz qui donnera la recette cake symphonique

boulilou
Old 02-20-2011, 10:22 AM   #774
Diabetes Awareness

Dorri is a name known to allDorri is a name known to allDorri is a name known to all

If we accept White rice and Waffles --- can we take SUCH and say it rhymes with Fudge as the last clue?
Dorri is offline Female
Old 02-20-2011, 10:27 AM   #775
joi

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by losingmymind
Also, anything in Kimmie's room would be way to small for any kids to see and process. Don't you think? I know we have to examine and in some cases, as I said yesterday, reexamine. But I looked at everything in the room and found nothing that appeared to be a food. I really think anything there would be too small for a child to see.
I agree. I think the 'eagle eyes' comment suggests that things may start being less obvious or somewhat smaller, but the Kimmy room is just too small to hide clues in.
joi is offline Female
Old 02-20-2011, 10:32 AM   #776

Ms.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clown

Only thing I thought resembled fudge from Kimmy's was the top of the walls where the areas are darker, but then I went and checked out the wallpaper in the wshop and it is the way it is pictured in the article so I knew it was not the fudge.
Ms.Mom is offline Female
Old 02-20-2011, 10:32 AM   #777

midnight245 is a name known to allmidnight245 is a name known to allmidnight245 is a name known to all

I just discovered something! If you mouse over the picture of white rice on WKN, it will say WhtieRice. So if we get another one of those we can find out what it is by just mousing over it.
midnight245 is offline Female
Old 02-20-2011, 10:32 AM   #778
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by truite12
Bonjour

sur la cuisinière , une gauffre , du fudge, et du riz qui donnera la recette cake symphonique

boulilou
That could be true, but we haven't seen a clue for Fudge yet.
FIA is offline Female
Old 02-20-2011, 10:33 AM   #779
Aswartz has a spectacular aura about

I noticed the POTM videos are now running ads before they start. One had chocolate chip cookies advertised. Maybe that will be one of today's items. Otherwise nothing is new today. There was one other bbut I think for mini wheat. there is a snickers one too. They do not always come up before the POTM video....
Old 02-20-2011, 10:33 AM   #780
I, Are Thankfull!

april1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clown

First, everyone here is amazing! You all are so great at figuring out these clues. I've been reading all the past posts and this is what stuck out to me...and I know others have pointed it out.

Gazelle article made a reference to the Wshop, then the White Rice clue said clues could be tricky and to have Eagle Eyes. I took that as going to the Wshop and noticing Fudge was on sale. Wasn't durian on sale before they put the ad put in WKN? Just my thoughts, I could be way off base!
april1013 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<3 <3 <3, 000000005 was here!, 14 year olds r stumped!, canoopaddarole, chef gazpacho, crafter4christ, fire and water sandwich, i want some lucky charms, look for clues, nom nom nom nom nom nom, pokeydokees, recipe hunt, s wuz here, shoobeth noms on shoe, striped mellowmallow, taffeta//mimi ♥, toaster pastry & bread, victory is ours!, we need help! :(, webkinz newz, why is this so hard?? :(, ••••••••shatner•, ❤ we did it!!!! ❤

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: