Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-20-2011, 09:30 AM   #751
Is Forgiven!
Webkinz :)

BlessedbyGod wows us all with wonderBlessedbyGod wows us all with wonderBlessedbyGod wows us all with wonderBlessedbyGod wows us all with wonderBlessedbyGod wows us all with wonderBlessedbyGod wows us all with wonderBlessedbyGod wows us all with wonderBlessedbyGod wows us all with wonderBlessedbyGod wows us all with wonderBlessedbyGod wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Webkinz Newz "Recipe Hunt" Challenge Has Begun!

OK I just tried waffles and white rice with the first nine foods on the stove (excluding baked beans) and got only gunk.
BlessedbyGod is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-20-2011, 09:30 AM   #752
Shablooming
Wiki SysOp

monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things
monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things

View Post Originally Posted by Nanasrose
I believe there are only four unsolved recipes (excluding mega and super) left. Voilalatte, Spiny Sporcues, Pastel Rilladillows, Boiled Wyvernacle. Is this correct anyone? And do you think they would use a recipe that is unsolved? Or a mega or super recipe?
You're missing the four newest ones: Aminkle Grog, Falleafals, Murkiibuns, and Petallastar Pop.

I am hoping that we do not see an unsolved recipe, because the amount of hard work that goes into solving them would be wasted to have the ingredients just revealed. It has happened a couple times in the past, and it's such a disappointment to have an unsolved recipe just shown to us without that great sense of having accomplished it ourselves through so much insight.
monkeecj is offline Male
Old 02-20-2011, 09:37 AM   #753
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Ok, permit me if I may
You all thought that CARROTS the mazin hamster was a dead end. Well, I think WAFFLES is also

The reference to Crafty Kimmie has us banging our heads against a brick wall
Consider this, k, please?
Well, I did go and check which recipes use white rice in them. Amazingly all of them are stove recipes
Chudga Bugs (which also uses Fudge) Rice, fudge and Hot Chocolate
Crispy Chocolate Squares (rice, marshmallow and chocolate bar)
Rice Pudding (milk, Raisins and White Rice)
Stuffed Leafy Melon (Rice, salad, watermelon)
Sundae Driver (peppermint, Ice cream cone and white rice)
and of course Symphoscone (rice, waffles and fudge)
Webkinz® - Recipes: Secret Recipe Food: Crispy Squares
Now of those containing White rice and the reference to Crafty Kimmie, only the Crispy squares are mentioned...now...what do you think of that?
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 02-20-2011, 09:38 AM   #754

mom0fthree is on a distinguished road

thank you!

and we are still looking....
mom0fthree is offline Female
Old 02-20-2011, 09:43 AM   #755
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

If I had to guess, I'd say the third clue was supposed to show up as an "advertisement", like the Durian from the day before, but that there's a problem with the programming/programmers.

Thanks everyone for being on the hunt.
FIA is offline Female
Old 02-20-2011, 09:43 AM   #756
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Ok, permit me if I may
You all thought that CARROTS the mazin hamster was a dead end. Well, I think WAFFLES is also

Well, I did go and check which recipes use white rice in them. Amazingly all of them are stove recipes
Now of those containing White rice and the reference to Crafty Kimmie, only the Crispy squares are mentioned...now...what do you think of that?
I have to go, but do not discount this out of hand. Everyone has spent a WHOLE day looking for fudge when the recipe was right under our noses the whole time.
Old 02-20-2011, 09:43 AM   #757

mom0fthree is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by mom0fthree
thank you!

and we are still looking....
sorry....i forgot to quote momluvswebkinz when I said thank you!
It's been a long time since I have been on here.
mom0fthree is offline Female
Old 02-20-2011, 09:46 AM   #758
Shablooming
Wiki SysOp

monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things
monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things

Ok, permit me if I may

I like that thought because I thought waffles wasn't much of a clue either. However, wouldn't you think that some sort of reference to marshmallows or chocolate bar would be necessary?

I'll have to side with the advertisement theory for now - something definitely seems to be going wrong on Ganz's part.
monkeecj is offline Male
Old 02-20-2011, 09:48 AM   #759
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

No, I think we have to defy conventional thinking at this point because we have not seen the fudge and we have combed every clue. Now it is time to GO back and comb over it to look for Marshmallows.
OR maybe the reference to Kimmies is enough. They know we have access to the recipes from the recipe book, right? It is a published recipe
Old 02-20-2011, 09:49 AM   #760
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

No, I think we have to defy conventional thinking at this point because we have not seen the fudge and we have combed every clue. Now it is time to GO back and comb over it to look for Marshmallows.
I'm starting to have flashbacks from Ganz' last Scavenger Hunt. Remember that one? No one here on WI figured out the answer, and Ganz never announced a single winner.
FIA is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<3 <3 <3, 000000005 was here!, 14 year olds r stumped!, canoopaddarole, chef gazpacho, crafter4christ, fire and water sandwich, i want some lucky charms, look for clues, nom nom nom nom nom nom, pokeydokees, recipe hunt, s wuz here, shoobeth noms on shoe, striped mellowmallow, taffeta//mimi ♥, toaster pastry & bread, victory is ours!, we need help! :(, webkinz newz, why is this so hard?? :(, ••••••••shatner•, ❤ we did it!!!! ❤

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: