Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-20-2011, 08:54 AM   #741
ponddude
Webkinz :)

Kirmitlove is just really niceKirmitlove is just really nice

Default Re: Webkinz Newz "Recipe Hunt" Challenge Has Begun!

hey dragonbird, has anybody tried the recipe for fudge waffles and white rice on the stove?? It does make something.
Kirmitlove is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-20-2011, 08:55 AM   #742
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by wiiboy829
LOL! I'm gonna play it and maybe JD2. I might have enough energy to dance.
if I tried that, everyone would hear me bouncing around and wake up...and I'd get dirty looks the rest of the day!

Be sure to play Rasputin just for me!
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 02-20-2011, 08:56 AM   #743
¡¡¡¡slooɟ lıɹdɐ

wiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
if I tried that, everyone would hear me bouncing around and wake up...and I'd get dirty looks the rest of the day!

Be sure to play Rasputin just for me!
Okay. I have been avoiding it because it's my least scored song with 10007. I'm gonna purposely be bad at that one. Okay. Bye for now.
wiiboy829 is offline Male
Old 02-20-2011, 08:58 AM   #744
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by Kirmitlove
hey dragonbird, has anybody tried the recipe for fudge waffles and white rice on the stove?? It does make something.
Symphoscone is a known recipe...but I haven't tried using the rice, waffles and fudge anywhere else...and the only reason we are guessing fudge is because it's the only recipe we know of that uses rice and waffles..BUT who knows, maybe it could be a recipe we don't even know yet, since we haven't gotten a "good obvious" clue yet...

The more I think about it the more my brain hurts! haha!

View Post Originally Posted by wiiboy829
Okay. I have been avoiding it because it's my least scored song with 10007. I'm gonna purposely be bad at that one. Okay. Bye for now.
I'll have to check my scores because I don't think I've gotten THAT high yet on that song...geesh! You are a ROCKSTAR!
Old 02-20-2011, 09:02 AM   #745
ponddude

dragonbird, (again) do you want to meet me in the yellow super chef room 6 kinzchat plus???
(If you can)

Last edited by Dixiecup; 02-20-2011 at 09:05 AM.. Reason: please do not drag out your posts, it makes the rest of the thread difficult to read
Old 02-20-2011, 09:03 AM   #746
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by Kirmitlove
I am so stressed OUT

dragonbird, (again) do you want to meet me in the yellow super chef room 6 kinzchat plus???
(If you can)
I'll go see if I can get it to load

If so, I"ll be Knock Knock

Last edited by Dixiecup; 02-20-2011 at 09:05 AM.. Reason: removing post drag
Old 02-20-2011, 09:15 AM   #747
ponddude

OK (maybe) see you there!

OH! I found something! There is not a clue in white rice. It just spells Rice.

Really, it’s always a bit of a challenge. I think the best thing to do is keep your eyes open all the time. Curiosity is a good thing to have. Eagle eyes also help.

Last edited by Kirmitlove; 02-20-2011 at 09:15 AM..
Old 02-20-2011, 09:23 AM   #748

mom0fthree is on a distinguished road

I know that I haven't chimed in yet - and I have been keeping up with the whole conversation. I know someone mentioned the thing on the floor in Kimmy's picture. And it is really bothering me - does anyone know what that thing is? Right by the drafting table the dark brown thing in the cup looking thing???

mom0fthree is offline Female
Old 02-20-2011, 09:26 AM   #749
WWID NanRei1

Nanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

Hi guy,
Although I have not posted here yet I have been reading all the posts and must say I admire your tenacity and humor. I too have been working on the recipes and this one is a real stinker. At midnight I went back in to Kimmy place to see if I had over looked anything. Looked around at all the ads and decided to try some combination with the 2 ingredients we know so far.

I did burger, baked beans and hotdog with the waffles and white rice on all appliances and got gunk gak blech with all of them.

I believe there are only four unsolved recipes (excluding mega and super) left. Voilalatte, Spiny Sporcues, Pastel Rilladillows, Boiled Wyvernacle. Is this correct anyone? And do you think they would use a recipe that is unsolved? Or a mega or super recipe?
Nanasrose is offline Female
Old 02-20-2011, 09:26 AM   #750
loony9083

momluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by mom0fthree
I know that I haven't chimed in yet - and I have been keeping up with the whole conversation. I know someone mentioned the thing on the floor in Kimmy's picture. And it is really bothering me - does anyone know what that thing is? Right by the drafting table the dark brown thing in the cup looking thing???
that is a drink from love my pet prize.
momluvswebkinz2 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<3 <3 <3, 000000005 was here!, 14 year olds r stumped!, canoopaddarole, chef gazpacho, crafter4christ, fire and water sandwich, i want some lucky charms, look for clues, nom nom nom nom nom nom, pokeydokees, recipe hunt, s wuz here, shoobeth noms on shoe, striped mellowmallow, taffeta//mimi ♥, toaster pastry & bread, victory is ours!, we need help! :(, webkinz newz, why is this so hard?? :(, ••••••••shatner•, ❤ we did it!!!! ❤

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: