Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-20-2011, 08:30 AM   #731
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Default Re: Webkinz Newz "Recipe Hunt" Challenge Has Begun!

View Post Originally Posted by funkyc63
Omg D-Bird.... This is hysterical !!
What a thing to wake up to !!

Click the image to open in full size.

Well good luck hunters.
I have work again today but I'll stop back this evenng to see if you need more help.

Remember......
The contest is supposed to be easy enough for kids to solve.
Don't beat yourselves up over obscure things.
Don't beat myself up? NOW you tell me..I've already got a fat lip and two black eyes!
dragonbird is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-20-2011, 08:43 AM   #732
¡¡¡¡slooɟ lıɹdɐ
Webkinz :)

wiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clown

AHH! I just woke up. So, what are the clues?
wiiboy829 is offline Male
Old 02-20-2011, 08:45 AM   #733
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by wiiboy829
AHH! I just woke up. So, what are the clues?
They haven't changed since the last time you were here...
Old 02-20-2011, 08:46 AM   #734
¡¡¡¡slooɟ lıɹdɐ

wiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
They haven't changed since the last time you were here...
I see. Gonna play my video game.
Old 02-20-2011, 08:47 AM   #735
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by wiiboy829
I see. Gonna play my video game.
probably a good idea...

I'm just stuck here because everyone in my house is still asleep..I cleaned all the quite things, but if I start banging dishes I'll wake up the house...

so now I sit...staring..blankly...

Play an extra game for me!
Old 02-20-2011, 08:49 AM   #736
Is Forgiven!

BlessedbyGod wows us all with wonderBlessedbyGod wows us all with wonderBlessedbyGod wows us all with wonderBlessedbyGod wows us all with wonderBlessedbyGod wows us all with wonderBlessedbyGod wows us all with wonderBlessedbyGod wows us all with wonderBlessedbyGod wows us all with wonderBlessedbyGod wows us all with wonderBlessedbyGod wows us all with wonder

Hey should we try all the foods in the w-shop on the different machines?
BlessedbyGod is offline Female
Old 02-20-2011, 08:51 AM   #737
ponddude

Kirmitlove is just really niceKirmitlove is just really nice

I will try the fudge on all the appliances With the waffles and white rice
Kirmitlove is offline Female
Old 02-20-2011, 08:53 AM   #738
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

We already know that the fudge, waffles and white rice make symphoscone...

I did try white rice and waffles and beans (since the beans are mentioned in an ad) in all the food makers (stove, sandwich and blender) and I got some blech, gunk and gak
Old 02-20-2011, 08:53 AM   #739
ponddude

Kirmitlove is just really niceKirmitlove is just really nice

Are these all new recipes??? That nobody has figured the ingredients for?? The recipe for fudge, white rice, and waffles are symphascone on the stove
Kirmitlove is offline Female
Old 02-20-2011, 08:54 AM   #740
¡¡¡¡slooɟ lıɹdɐ

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
probably a good idea...

I'm just stuck here because everyone in my house is still asleep..I cleaned all the quite things, but if I start banging dishes I'll wake up the house...

so now I sit...staring..blankly...

Play an extra game for me!
LOL! I'm gonna play it and maybe JD2. I might have enough energy to dance.
Closed

Tags
<3 <3 <3, 000000005 was here!, 14 year olds r stumped!, canoopaddarole, chef gazpacho, crafter4christ, fire and water sandwich, i want some lucky charms, look for clues, nom nom nom nom nom nom, pokeydokees, recipe hunt, s wuz here, shoobeth noms on shoe, striped mellowmallow, taffeta//mimi ♥, toaster pastry & bread, victory is ours!, we need help! :(, webkinz newz, why is this so hard?? :(, ••••••••shatner•, ❤ we did it!!!! ❤

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: