Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-20-2011, 12:15 AM   #671
-elies007
Gift Guru

webkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Webkinz Newz "Recipe Hunt" Challenge Has Begun!

it has to be fudge ,and the fact its for sale in the w-shop

View Post Originally Posted by FroggyDoodle
I hope you were not jumped all over...this is supposed to be about helping...and all help is encouraged. I feel that same way sometimes...almost makes me want to just stop posting...but keep trying and keep helping...just read selectively....
I AGREE,I love reading everyones thoughts and opion its helpful

Last edited by webkinzmom007; 02-20-2011 at 12:15 AM..
webkinzmom007 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-20-2011, 12:19 AM   #672
Gift Guru

busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!

oh my good ness loook at the nacho description !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am shaking!!!!!!!! then look at what arcade game you should play and it says pick from these aftterschool snack!!!!!!

theres something like nibbling on some nachos when it comes to your critters cravings!!!!!

now i have to look up recipes
Old 02-20-2011, 12:23 AM   #673
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Well, sometimes we just have to go with what we know. I agree, rockermom, it is a foregone conclusion that only ONE recipe uses that combination and that is symphoscone.
The missing ingredient is fudge. We might find that answer later.
By the way, in the very last part of the Scavenger Hunt in 2007 that was never solved?? One of the clues was written BACKWARD, not forward :
Geode starts in 'Giveaway' and ends in Every (it is backward)
Amaze May Expert Turned Hero Young Savvy This (= Amethyst) Giveaways Enjoys Obviously Detective Every. (=Geode)

Sometimes we may have to look for things spelled backward

Click the image to open in full size.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 02-20-2011, 12:25 AM   #674
Gift Guru

busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by busymom122
oh my good ness loook at the nacho description !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am shaking!!!!!!!! then look at what arcade game you should play and it says pick from these aftterschool snack!!!!!!

theres something like nibbling on some nachos when it comes to your critters cravings!!!!!

wow i really think nachos is in this recipe since it mentions CRITTERS
Old 02-20-2011, 12:28 AM   #675
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

You know I think that is definitely a clue worth looking at. Especially because of the connection, you go for it, Busy
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 02-20-2011, 12:31 AM   #676
Gift Guru

white rice nachos and what?
Old 02-20-2011, 12:32 AM   #677
connor1673
Webkinz :)

grandmag is on a distinguished road

Day #3 recipe is the "symphoscone". It is made with 1) White rice, 2) Waffles, and 3)Fudge. It is a STOVE recipe
grandmag is offline Female
Old 02-20-2011, 12:33 AM   #678
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by binkybohboh
Could it be possible It's a megastove recipe? Berries ,Carrot sticks and dip ,Chips ,Bread and jam and Pizza are mentioned.

We do have Carrots, Nacho chips, Potato chips , bread and Pizza in the wshop.

I was hoping the fudge clue would show up before midnight.

Great job guys...
View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Well, sometimes we just have to go with what we know. I agree, rockermom, it is a foregone conclusion that only ONE recipe uses that combination and that is symphoscone.
The missing ingredient is fudge. We might find that answer later.
By the way, in the very last part of the Scavenger Hunt in 2007 that was never solved?? One of the clues was written BACKWARD, not forward :
Geode starts in 'Giveaway' and ends in Every (it is backward)
Amaze May Expert Turned Hero Young Savvy This (= Amethyst) Giveaways Enjoys Obviously Detective Every. (=Geode)

Sometimes we may have to look for things spelled backward

Click the image to open in full size.
Okay....two questions...do you work for Ganz and are you giving us some helpful hints....LOL...DISCLAIMER: This is only a joke!
wow i really think nachos is in this recipe since it mentions CRITTERS
Okay...you have all confused me...are we talking about a new recipe now? Please tell me we are....LOL
FroggyDoodle is offline Female
Old 02-20-2011, 12:36 AM   #679
Gift Guru

no i am still on the same recipie i think it is rice nacho and something else not fudge
Old 02-20-2011, 12:37 AM   #680
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

No we are still on the 3rd recipe, We have 2 clues confirmed Waffles and White Rice however the 3rd item is not discovered yet
even though we think it is fudge it is not anywhere that we can spot easily

did you try white rice, waffles and nachos on all the appliances.
I think Waffles is the definite clue already
dawnscott1 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<3 <3 <3, 000000005 was here!, 14 year olds r stumped!, canoopaddarole, chef gazpacho, crafter4christ, fire and water sandwich, i want some lucky charms, look for clues, nom nom nom nom nom nom, pokeydokees, recipe hunt, s wuz here, shoobeth noms on shoe, striped mellowmallow, taffeta//mimi ♥, toaster pastry & bread, victory is ours!, we need help! :(, webkinz newz, why is this so hard?? :(, ••••••••shatner•, ❤ we did it!!!! ❤

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: