Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-19-2011, 11:57 PM   #661
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

Default Re: Webkinz Newz "Recipe Hunt" Challenge Has Begun!

View Post Originally Posted by romeo
haha That is funny. Well, then I guess it's too obscure for us adults. Either way. haha
[I was replying to FroggyDoodle in my last post.]
I was able to figure that out...guess I'm not as exhausted as I thought...LOL
FroggyDoodle is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-19-2011, 11:57 PM   #662
¡¡¡¡slooɟ lıɹdɐ
Webkinz :)

wiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by FroggyDoodle
I don't think that is what Dixie was saying...and now you have me very confused???
I think you may be right...and since this isn't the last clue or recipe I'm going to just wait and see what comes up...because I think we are trying to make clues already...LOL...and when there are ideas put forth they are being shot down...so let's wait for the obvious...

I agree...you gotta luv kids for what they see and say!!! LOL
What I mean is that the article with the Kimmy Room is not a clue. Just an article.
wiiboy829 is offline Male
Old 02-19-2011, 11:57 PM   #663
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Ok, did ANYONE search out what they had to say about Crafty Kimmie??

Kimmy is a crafty koala. She loves using glitter and glue and all kinds of fun stuff to make fantastic crafts. She also likes making delicious recipes for her friends. Her best friend is Amanda Panda, her partner-in-thrift-sale-shopping-crime. Kimmy is enthusiastic and artistic. She’s looking forward to the day that she can open up her own shop and sell her handmade wares.

NOW, go to Crafty Critters and find a recipe, k?

Webkinz® - Crafty Critterz

Dixie I must be blind as a bat because I went over there earlier today and went all through Kimmies Crafts and could not find a single thing about Fudge.
I caught your hint.....I just did not know what to do with it.
rockermom is offline Female
Old 02-19-2011, 11:58 PM   #664
-elies007
Gift Guru

webkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clown

ok we have white rice ,waffles LOOKING for clues to fudge
webkinzmom007 is offline Female
Old 02-19-2011, 11:58 PM   #665
Where Forth Bunny?

romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by rockermom
I caught your hint.....I just did not know what to do with it.
Same here. It was a wild-goose chase that led to a dead end for me.
Old 02-19-2011, 11:59 PM   #666

mstoven has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by babykittyricky
After thinking for a little bit, i am pretty sure the clue for fudge is the fact that it is onsale at the wshop.
I mentioned this a long time ago and got jumped all over saying items had to be found on WKN..........so, is it still rice, waffles and the fudge? Thamks
mstoven is offline Female
Old 02-20-2011, 12:01 AM   #667
¡¡¡¡slooɟ lıɹdɐ

wiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clown

Same here. It was a wild-goose chase that led to a dead end for me.
Yeah. Same Here. I didn't get it and then I realized that she meant that now go do something us and stop thinking about this clue.

I just got my Newzapalooza item right now.
wiiboy829 is offline Male
Old 02-20-2011, 12:03 AM   #668
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by mstoven
I mentioned this a long time ago and got jumped all over saying items had to be found on WKN..........so, is it still rice, waffles and the fudge? Thamks

I believe there is only one recipe with both White Rice and Waffles in it. Symphoscone.

So the only food remaining for that recipe is Fudge.
rockermom is offline Female
Old 02-20-2011, 12:09 AM   #669
binkybohboh
Gifted

binkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socks

WI Subscriber

Could it be possible It's a megastove recipe? Berries ,Carrot sticks and dip ,Chips ,Bread and jam and Pizza are mentioned.

We do have Carrots, Nacho chips, Potato chips , bread and Pizza in the wshop.

I was hoping the fudge clue would show up before midnight.
binkybohboh is offline Female
Old 02-20-2011, 12:10 AM   #670
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by mstoven
I hope you were not jumped all over...this is supposed to be about helping...and all help is encouraged. I feel that same way sometimes...almost makes me want to just stop posting...but keep trying and keep helping...just read selectively....
FroggyDoodle is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<3 <3 <3, 000000005 was here!, 14 year olds r stumped!, canoopaddarole, chef gazpacho, crafter4christ, fire and water sandwich, i want some lucky charms, look for clues, nom nom nom nom nom nom, pokeydokees, recipe hunt, s wuz here, shoobeth noms on shoe, striped mellowmallow, taffeta//mimi ♥, toaster pastry & bread, victory is ours!, we need help! :(, webkinz newz, why is this so hard?? :(, ••••••••shatner•, ❤ we did it!!!! ❤

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: