Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-19-2011, 11:24 PM   #641
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Webkinz Newz "Recipe Hunt" Challenge Has Begun!

View Post Originally Posted by dawnscott1
About the rice bowl, the bowl that looks like brown is orange on the bowl.
Not sure if we are just "seeing" it or not.
but the clue says
We’ve got some very obvious news to share. Here it is: looking for clues can be sometimes tricky. It’s not as easy as you might think. There are tricks, of course – some are quite clear. Except those that aren’t. Really, it’s always a bit of a challenge. I think the best thing to do is keep your eyes open all the time. Curiosity is a good thing to have. Eagle eyes also help

It could be 2 clues in one as it says it is tricky.
I guess if we get the other recipe tomorrow without another clue for this one, we will have to think it is def fudge, otherwise we will all lose
The tricky part was that you were suppose to see white rice spelled out. But it was an easy thing because if you put your computer arrow over the picture it says white rice. lol
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-19-2011, 11:26 PM   #642
¡¡¡¡slooɟ lıɹdɐ
Webkinz :)

wiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by FroggyDoodle
I posted this earlier, but no one commented, but what are your thoughts about this....

Click the image to open in full size.

Do you think "SUCH" is a clue in that such 'sounds like' fudge???

The white rice clue specifically said some would be tricky...could have been referring to other clues being tricky...
Just because it sounds like it doesn't mean its a clue.
wiiboy829 is offline Male
Old 02-19-2011, 11:27 PM   #643
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmom007
ARE YOU,talking about the brown book with the feather pin next to it ?
I think that is what someone was asking about, and wondering if fudge was sitting on the table.

View Post Originally Posted by wiiboy829
Just because it sounds like it doesn't mean its a clue.
But it doesn't mean it isn't a clue either...I'm just curious what others think...if it could be a clue...just like some deciphered durian from Arte's room picture yesterday...
FroggyDoodle is offline Female
Old 02-19-2011, 11:27 PM   #644
Where Forth Bunny?

romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!

I don't think "such" is a clue, especially since it's too obscure for little kids to figure out.

I suspect there's still an ad or article to be posted, especially since my back-up plan (that smear pic) is now defunct.
Old 02-19-2011, 11:30 PM   #645
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

I've been searching the news to see if they still do post what the daily activities are anywhere on the newz site...has anyone found that at all, like activities were posted on the Newz site before...since the fudge sale was an activity today...it would be somewhere on the site if they post dailies...I just can't find it.
Old 02-19-2011, 11:35 PM   #646
-elies007
Gift Guru

webkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clown

I think that is what someone was asking about, and wondering if fudge was sitting on the table.

But it doesn't mean it isn't a clue either...I'm just curious what others think...if it could be a clue...just like some deciphered durian from Arte's room picture yesterday...
Yeah that is the diary book from the fig items ,I HAVE BEEN searching for mine all day ,lol,but I see a cup of coffee on floor to bad they didn't have coffee in a recipe lol,THE WHITE RICE thing sounds like a great clue

Last edited by webkinzmom007; 02-19-2011 at 11:37 PM..
webkinzmom007 is offline Female
Old 02-19-2011, 11:35 PM   #647
Gift Guru

busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!

I've been searching the news to see if they still do post what the daily activities are anywhere on the newz site...has anyone found that at all, like activities were posted on the Newz site before...since the fudge sale was an activity today...it would be somewhere on the site if they post dailies...I just can't find it.

been saying this all night and no I can not find it on site.
I just think they gave us two ingredients and they wanted us to figure out the last one
Old 02-19-2011, 11:37 PM   #648
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

View Post Originally Posted by adrkmfdm
The tricky part was that you were suppose to see white rice spelled out. But it was an easy thing because if you put your computer arrow over the picture it says white rice. lol
I know it spelled White Rice, I was just saying it could be tricky having 2 clues in one
dawnscott1 is offline Female
Old 02-19-2011, 11:38 PM   #649
¡¡¡¡slooɟ lıɹdɐ

wiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clown

Hey guys, they probably will post it tomorrow or something. We'll just assume that the recipe will be that piano recipe. Good Night guys.
wiiboy829 is offline Male
Old 02-19-2011, 11:40 PM   #650
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by romeo
I don't think "such" is a clue, especially since it's too obscure for little kids to figure out.

I suspect there's still an ad or article to be posted, especially since my back-up plan (that smear pic) is now defunct.
What's funny Romeo is that it was my younger kids who looked and said 'there is the clue for fudge mom...such rhymes with fudge"...as an adult, I wouldn't have even thought of it...because to me they don't rhyme...
Closed

Tags
<3 <3 <3, 000000005 was here!, 14 year olds r stumped!, canoopaddarole, chef gazpacho, crafter4christ, fire and water sandwich, i want some lucky charms, look for clues, nom nom nom nom nom nom, pokeydokees, recipe hunt, s wuz here, shoobeth noms on shoe, striped mellowmallow, taffeta//mimi ♥, toaster pastry & bread, victory is ours!, we need help! :(, webkinz newz, why is this so hard?? :(, ••••••••shatner•, ❤ we did it!!!! ❤

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: