Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-18-2011, 10:35 AM   #41
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Default Re: Webkinz Newz "Recipe Hunt" Challenge Has Begun!

View Post Originally Posted by funkyc63
It could be.....we don't know.

I did find the pic of the jellybeans but there aren't jellybeans in the wshop. Maybe Jelly ??
If that is the case, I think they would be making it too tough..as it is, it is pretty tough for the average kid (who doesn't use WI) to figure this out....
dragonbird is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-18-2011, 10:42 AM   #42
Webkinz :)
losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!

Chef says:

Not rumbly or airy or sugary or pickly

the first letters of each word are RASP. he goes on further but not with letters in the rest of the word.

View Post Originally Posted by losingmymind
Chef says:

the first letters of each word are RASP. he goes on further but not with letters in the rest of the word.
It would be easier too if in the WIKI, the new foods like the artichoke had been added. They we could do some investigating for possibilities.

Last edited by losingmymind; 02-18-2011 at 10:42 AM..
losingmymind is offline Female
Old 02-18-2011, 10:42 AM   #43

Ms.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by losingmymind
Chef says:

Thats what I was reading from it also and he says it is a berry
So yeah I am thinking Raspberry
Ms.Mom is offline Female
Old 02-18-2011, 10:45 AM   #44
I lOvE mY mAgIc DoG

surprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roost

Hmmm, just a thought but if you read the ticker going across the front page of WW, it says "How do you make a Fraidy Parfait"? Could that be the the end result of the ingredients?
Old 02-18-2011, 10:46 AM   #45
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by mygaga55
I can't find another recipe with artichokes.
It could be unsolved by WI
funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 02-18-2011, 10:48 AM   #46
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by surprise
Hmmm, just a thought but if you read the ticker going across the front page of WW, it says "How do you make a Fraidy Parfait"? Could that be the the end result of the ingredients?

Good Eye !!

The Fraidy Parfait's ingredients are

Ice Pop
Jelly
Chicken Nuggets

Nope

Last edited by funkyc63; 02-18-2011 at 11:05 AM..
funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 02-18-2011, 10:48 AM   #47
I lOvE mY mAgIc DoG

surprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roost

I am thinking it is blueberry. Aren't raspberries kinda prickly?
Old 02-18-2011, 10:50 AM   #48
Diabetes Awareness
62798pop is on a distinguished road

Today: February 18th so far the clues are artichoke and a berry (either raspberry or blueberry I don't know) I'll comment the other clue later!
62798pop is offline Female
Old 02-18-2011, 10:51 AM   #49
Wacky luvz Jelly!

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

I have tried several things, looking at the fun thing with the jelly beans. I tried using raspberries, artichoke and beans. I tried blueberries, artichoke and beans. I saw the mention of peanuts in that article, although it was referring to packing peanuts, and I tried that too. So far, no recipes resulted. I'll try with jelly now. I'll report back.
jellytab is offline Female
Old 02-18-2011, 10:51 AM   #50
joi

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

If he says NOT rumbly or airy or sugary or pickly (rasp), I would think that means it isn't a raspberry. I still think it's blueberry based on his description of the berry.
joi is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<3 <3 <3, 000000005 was here!, 14 year olds r stumped!, canoopaddarole, chef gazpacho, crafter4christ, fire and water sandwich, i want some lucky charms, look for clues, nom nom nom nom nom nom, pokeydokees, recipe hunt, s wuz here, shoobeth noms on shoe, striped mellowmallow, taffeta//mimi ♥, toaster pastry & bread, victory is ours!, we need help! :(, webkinz newz, why is this so hard?? :(, ••••••••shatner•, ❤ we did it!!!! ❤

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: