Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-19-2011, 03:33 PM   #331
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

Default Re: Webkinz Newz "Recipe Hunt" Challenge Has Begun!

View Post Originally Posted by Dmaster
i know it is random but i really think that is the clue since we know of today's recipe with the white rice and waffles the only thing it could be is fudge for symphoscone so it is in random spots because it is backwards and not capalizied but i really think that is the clue
Dmaster ~
We all think fudge will ooze out sooner or later. When I first found the fishsticks clue on day one (in the craft section with the invitations and cupcake article), no one believed me till the second 'confirmation' clue came out - a very obvious riddle about 'sticks' of 'fish'. So, we believe fudge will come out - but have you looked at other articles from the past three days? I just checked and SEVERAL of them have the letters " e - g - d - u - f " in them - including the Mahjong article. The other clues with letters in them had capitalized letters ("TACOS"). Arte's den article (der - ren for "durian") was the obscure one from yesterday - then they followed up with the WW "ad" for the Durian fruit.

So lets just sit tight and let it come to us - don't chase it! They just want to get people hooked on the Newz site, that's why they're doing this all week...

Hope you win a virtual pet for your efforts in the hunt!

Blessings,
Bankskinz

Last edited by Bankskinz; 02-19-2011 at 03:35 PM..
Bankskinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-19-2011, 03:33 PM   #332
Narwhals are.....
Gifted

team edward has a reputation beyond reputeteam edward has a reputation beyond reputeteam edward has a reputation beyond reputeteam edward has a reputation beyond reputeteam edward has a reputation beyond reputeteam edward has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Dmaster
yeah but it is a post of today and it is not like the others but it is kinda shady though not capatizing

ake the F in crafter, take the U in numbers, take the D in models, take the G in Painting and take the E in anyone.

ake the F in crafter, take the U in numbers, take the D in models, take the G in Painting and take the E in anyone.
I think that's it. Maybe.
team edward is offline Male
Old 02-19-2011, 03:33 PM   #333
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Sorry Dmaster there has to be a better way to do it than what you are outlining. That is quite a stretch.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 02-19-2011, 03:34 PM   #334
¡¡¡¡slooɟ lıɹdɐ
Webkinz :)

wiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clown

Yeah. It has to be more obvious, not just random.
wiiboy829 is offline Male
Old 02-19-2011, 03:35 PM   #335
Narwhals are.....
Gifted

team edward has a reputation beyond reputeteam edward has a reputation beyond reputeteam edward has a reputation beyond reputeteam edward has a reputation beyond reputeteam edward has a reputation beyond reputeteam edward has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe it's in the Quiz???
team edward is offline Male
Old 02-19-2011, 03:37 PM   #336
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

If you really want to find fudge in an obscure place...

Take the "This just in"

Just in=Justin

Justin=Justin Bieber

Justin Bieber is dating Selena Gomez

Selena Gomez has a role on Wizards of Waverly Place

There is an episode called, "I almost Drowned in a Chocolate Fountain."

Chocolate=fudge

so there you have it...it is TOTALLY fudge.

I need a nap
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 02-19-2011, 03:38 PM   #337
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Or maybe you should check out Krafty Kimmie's Krafty Kritters on the Webkinz World link:
Webkinz® - Crafty Critterz
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 02-19-2011, 03:39 PM   #338
webz1225

kgracey1225 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by team edward
Maybe it's in the Quiz???
I'm not seeing anything unless the after school snacks are a clue???
kgracey1225 is offline Male
Old 02-19-2011, 03:40 PM   #339
Moogie602,Quark1701,

Dmaster is on a distinguished road

dragonbird that is not on WKN so that could not be the obscure clue what i found was
Dmaster is offline Male
Old 02-19-2011, 03:40 PM   #340
Where Forth Bunny?

romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!

dragonbird, you made me roflcopter.
Closed

Tags
<3 <3 <3, 000000005 was here!, 14 year olds r stumped!, canoopaddarole, chef gazpacho, crafter4christ, fire and water sandwich, i want some lucky charms, look for clues, nom nom nom nom nom nom, pokeydokees, recipe hunt, s wuz here, shoobeth noms on shoe, striped mellowmallow, taffeta//mimi ♥, toaster pastry & bread, victory is ours!, we need help! :(, webkinz newz, why is this so hard?? :(, ••••••••shatner•, ❤ we did it!!!! ❤

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: