Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-24-2011, 02:39 PM   #3001
Yipes bunnies
Webkinz :)

Lucy Hippo cannot grasp their own awesomenessLucy Hippo cannot grasp their own awesomenessLucy Hippo cannot grasp their own awesomenessLucy Hippo cannot grasp their own awesomenessLucy Hippo cannot grasp their own awesomeness
Lucy Hippo cannot grasp their own awesomenessLucy Hippo cannot grasp their own awesomenessLucy Hippo cannot grasp their own awesomenessLucy Hippo cannot grasp their own awesomenessLucy Hippo cannot grasp their own awesomenessLucy Hippo cannot grasp their own awesomenessLucy Hippo cannot grasp their own awesomenessLucy Hippo cannot grasp their own awesomenessLucy Hippo cannot grasp their own awesomenessLucy Hippo cannot grasp their own awesomenessLucy Hippo cannot grasp their own awesomeness

Default Re: Webkinz Newz "Recipe Hunt" Challenge Has Begun! *UPDATE*

a lesson i have learned in life is, if you want the correct answer ask three people the same question and when you get the same answer twice than MAYBE you have gotten the correct answer.

Also, you have to know the right questions to ask. (Another one of my l life's little realities. LOL dont laugh it is truly how I look at it.) The next person to call customer service ask your question regarding this contest in the form of a SCENARIO . you know like, "If i have so many USER accounts...? If I have more than one email account BUT would...? If.. than what happens if, etc...""It may come out a little clearer. LOL good luck, all
Lucy Hippo is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-24-2011, 02:44 PM   #3002
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

I just took another look at the rules and found this. Did they change it?

Quote:
7. Only one submission per Webkinz World Account is accepted. If the Sponsor determines that an Entrant has attempted to enter more than once, all Entries from that person will be void. Entries become the property of the Sponsor and none will be returned. Entries will be rejected if Entry is not fully completed, if it is not received by the Sponsor during the Contest Submission Period, or if the Entry does not comply with these Contest Rules, as determined in the sole and final discretion of the Sponsor.
ETA: I went back through the thread and found the original rule:

Quote:
7. Only one submission per email address is accepted. If the Sponsor determines that an Entrant has attempted to enter more than once, all Entries from that person will be void. Entries become the property of the Sponsor and none will be returned. Entries will be rejected if Entry is not fully completed, if it is not received by the Sponsor during the Contest Submission Period, or if the Entry does not comply with these Contest Rules, as determined in the sole and final discretion of the Sponsor.
So, yes, they've fixed the rule. It makes more sense now.

Last edited by FIA; 02-24-2011 at 02:49 PM.. Reason: ,
FIA is offline Female
Old 02-24-2011, 02:54 PM   #3003
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by Nanasrose
ATTENTION to those who are entering multiple accounts under same email address. I just spoke to someone at Ganz and I was referred to the rules for the contest. According to No. 7 there can be only 1 entry per email address. If you enter more that 1 per email address, you will be disqualified from the contest. The person I spoke to had me wait while she checked to be sure. I explained that someone told you all it was ok and based on per account. She said that was false information.

Think about it...for the daily prizes we did not have to enter a email address just the account information. But for the entry we did need a email address.

It is not too late to open more email accounts for those who did not enter multiple acounts under the same one.

The important thing is to read the rules. It iis quite clear as it always has been for this type of contest.
View Post Originally Posted by Bankskinz
That is in DIRECT opposition to what froggydoodle was told yesterday! That Ganz Rep told froggy that they KNOW and EXPECT families to enter their kids under their email - it is in the rules tha tminors must have an adult enter for them - and most minors DO NOT have email. SO the rep said we CAN have SEPARTE ENTERIES for SEPARATE WW IDS sent with the same email address given.
Based on this info I contacted Ganz again today. First spoke to a rep named Andre, who was of no help...he was unsure and asked some of the other reps around him and he said "the majority of us think it is one submission per email address"...but it was not the consensus. I asked to speak to a supervisor...did get a call back and he too was unsure so he had Valerie, a manager call me. I discussed this with Valerie who wanted to get a clear answer so....Valerie, manager at Ganz, went directly to the creative team. Valerie JUST called me back and said....

GOOD NEWS... The official word from the creative team is that the entry for this contest is ONCE PER ACCOUNT!!! That is why you can enter more than once using the same email address but different account names.

This was how the entry was intended to be...once per account...and the wording of the rule has been changed to say just that.

View Post Originally Posted by FIA
I just took another look at the rules and found this. Did they change it?

ETA: I went back through the thread and found the original rule:

So, yes, they've fixed the rule. It makes more sense now.

Quote:
7. Only one submission per Webkinz World Account is accepted. If the Sponsor determines that an Entrant has attempted to enter more than once, all Entries from that person will be void. Entries become the property of the Sponsor and none will be returned. Entries will be rejected if Entry is not fully completed, if it is not received by the Sponsor during the Contest Submission Period, or if the Entry does not comply with these Contest Rules, as determined in the sole and final discretion of the Sponsor.

YES FIA...as mentioned in my post above, this was how they intended to have the contest entry... (and Valerie mentioned to me it would be changed...that was fast!) so I was given correct information yesterday...so yes, yes...enter once for every account...and that can be done using one single email address!

Last edited by FroggyDoodle; 02-24-2011 at 03:07 PM..
FroggyDoodle is offline Female
Old 02-24-2011, 03:53 PM   #3004
Gifted

hpharrypotterhp is a forum hero
hpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum hero

Could someone give me a link to the WIKI with all the recipes please?
hpharrypotterhp is offline Female
Old 02-24-2011, 04:32 PM   #3005
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by hpharrypotterhp
Could someone give me a link to the WIKI with all the recipes please?
Webkinz Newz Recipe Hunt - Webkinz Insider Wiki

good luck!!!
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 02-24-2011, 10:45 PM   #3006
pipperroo2

pipperroo is cool as a bunny clownpipperroo is cool as a bunny clownpipperroo is cool as a bunny clownpipperroo is cool as a bunny clownpipperroo is cool as a bunny clownpipperroo is cool as a bunny clownpipperroo is cool as a bunny clownpipperroo is cool as a bunny clown

I just came into the thread to thank everyone who helped find the ingreedients and the recipies. I tried hard, but didn't find all the foods by myself and didn't know the recipies, either.

I put in my entry and am hoping very hard for a pegasus.
pipperroo is offline Female
Old 02-25-2011, 01:20 AM   #3007
WWID NanRei1

Nanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

I just want to say THANK YOU to FroggyDoodle for once again saving the day...dear Froggy all through this thread are posts made by you that prove how caring and helpful you are to make it so much better for all of us. The time and energy you spent to make this happen was no small feat. So....my hats off to you and the very best of luck in the contest.
Nanasrose is offline Female
Old 02-27-2011, 09:45 AM   #3008

KearaN99 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Webkinz Newz "Recipe Hunt" Challenge Has Begun!

it's not blueberry its raspberry beacuse there isn't a recipe with blueberries and arichokes!
KearaN99 is offline Female
Old 02-27-2011, 10:49 AM   #3009
Is Forgiven!

BlessedbyGod wows us all with wonderBlessedbyGod wows us all with wonderBlessedbyGod wows us all with wonderBlessedbyGod wows us all with wonderBlessedbyGod wows us all with wonderBlessedbyGod wows us all with wonderBlessedbyGod wows us all with wonderBlessedbyGod wows us all with wonderBlessedbyGod wows us all with wonderBlessedbyGod wows us all with wonder

Here is a list of the foods for those who need it:
Tacos, Fish Sticks, Asparagus = Canoopaddarole
Raspberry, Artichoke, Durian = Pokeydokees
Cookies, White Rice, Toaster Pastry = Pastel Rilladillows
Croissant, Grapes, Cheeses = Violalatte
Lemon Meringue Pie, Jelly, Pickles = Striped Mellowmallow
Dragon Fruit, Bread, Watermelon = Fire and Water Sandwich

Good luck!
BlessedbyGod is offline Female
Old 02-28-2011, 12:35 PM   #3010
pothemon
duskonig is just really niceduskonig is just really nice

Default Re: Webkinz Newz "Recipe Hunt" Challenge Has Begun!

Hey folks,

We might want to be careful when listing the info for others. I'm assuming spelling counts. Thanks to Romeo for putting together the proper spelling of everything. Hopefully, his list (from DawnScott1's post) shows up here. Still gettin' the hang of this.

Finally figured it out. Here are the correct spellings from Romeo's post.

View Post Originally Posted by romeo
Reposting for later visitors to this thread...

For those who want to triple-check their spelling and recipes, kitchen visuals:

Spoiler: show

Day One (17 Feb):
Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size. (Stove)

Day Two (18 Feb):
Click the image to open in full size. (Sandwich Maker)

Day Three (19 Feb):
Click the image to open in full size. (Stove)

Day Four (20 Feb):
Click the image to open in full size. (Blender)

Day Five (21 Feb):
Click the image to open in full size. (Blender)

Day Six (22 Feb):
Click the image to open in full size. (Sandwich Maker)

Using those visuals I just posted to check spellings and such, here's my final list of contest recipes:
  • Day One (17 Feb): Tacos + Fish Sticks + Asparagus (Stove) = Canoopaddarole
  • Day Two (18 Feb): Artichoke + Durian + Raspberries (Sandwich Maker) = Pokeydokees
  • Day Three (19 Feb): Cookies + White Rice + Toaster Pastry (Stove) = Pastel Rilladillows
  • Day Four (20 Feb): Croissant + Cheeses + Green Grapes (Blender) = Voilalatte
  • Day Five (21 Feb): Lemon Meringue Pie + Pickles + Jelly (Blender) = Striped Mellowmallow
  • Day Six (22 Feb): Dragon Fruit + Bread + Watermelon (Sandwich Maker) = Fire & Water Sandwich

Last edited by duskonig; 02-28-2011 at 12:35 PM..
duskonig is offline Male
Closed

Tags
<3 <3 <3, 000000005 was here!, 14 year olds r stumped!, canoopaddarole, chef gazpacho, crafter4christ, fire and water sandwich, i want some lucky charms, look for clues, nom nom nom nom nom nom, pokeydokees, recipe hunt, s wuz here, shoobeth noms on shoe, striped mellowmallow, taffeta//mimi ♥, toaster pastry & bread, victory is ours!, we need help! :(, webkinz newz, why is this so hard?? :(, ••••••••shatner•, ❤ we did it!!!! ❤

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: