Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-23-2011, 10:33 PM   #2991
PLUS THREE
Gift Guru

Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great
Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great

Default Re: Webkinz Newz "Recipe Hunt" Challenge Has Begun! *UPDATE*

I don't know if was posted or not from WKN

Nafaria’s Recipe Poem

Date: February 23, 2011

Hello Gazpacho helpers,
I hope you’ve had some fun,
‘Cause now the time for finding clues,
I’m sad to say, is done.
But don’t despair, my pretties,
If you missed a day or two,
Now’s the time to read my rhyme,
And find your missing clue.
If you’re smart enough to get it,
You’ll make Chef Gazpacho glad,
But if this poem’s too hard for you,
Well, tough luck I say – too bad!
The first recipe was delicious,
With a stick not from a tree,
Tall veggies, something in a shell,
Have you got it? Don’t ask me!
Second, we had a poky food,
Not the simplest thing to eat,
Tough green veggie, a spiky fruit,
And berries made it complete.
Next was a recipe I enchanted,
But these ingredients, I promise, are right,
Cook it in your toaster, eat them with milk,
And look for the food that’s white.
This recipe is one I enchanted too!
I’m such a clever queen.
Get a platter of something, a French food,
And a bunch of fruits in green.
The second last recipe is really quite odd,
Its taste may make you sigh,
Look for red and wiggly, green and bumpy,
And a slice of yellow and white pie.
The final recipe is hot and cool,
So add something that might breathe fire,
Then get some bread, something green and red,
To get the recipe that you desire.
My clues, they aren’t easy,
They’re full of Nafaria flair,
Figure them out if you can,
And enter the contest if you dare!
Gram2Four is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-23-2011, 11:22 PM   #2992
crosses
Gift Guru

crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by Lucy Hippo
open up a few more email accounts. it doesent cost money to do so and just takes a little while to get a confirmation. i started with two email accounts, one for serious stuff and other for junk and throw away. since joining WW and doing four different accounts i now have five email accounts. LOL
Hey Lucy, Read post #2995
crosses is offline Female
Old 02-24-2011, 04:11 AM   #2993
tygati
Gift Guru

tracyvanity has much to be proud oftracyvanity has much to be proud oftracyvanity has much to be proud oftracyvanity has much to be proud of

Thanks for your help everyone. This was a fun contest!
tracyvanity is offline Female
Old 02-24-2011, 08:59 AM   #2994
purrfectpoppins
Gift Guru

deblynn has accomplished something fantabulous
deblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulous

View Post Originally Posted by FroggyDoodle
Deblyn...I did answer this earlier today...based on what I was told when I called Ganz. I explained that our family has multiple accounts...between kids/parents. I was told that the rule is entry is limited to once per account; she said that is why they were asking for account names/passwords. I entered all accounts based on this information I was given!

Thanks Sweet Kay!!!
Thanks froggydoodle. I did enter for one account each yesterday, but I guess I'll go back and enter now for the rest. I appreciate you calling Ganz.
deblynn is offline Female
Old 02-24-2011, 11:02 AM   #2995
Yipes bunnies
Webkinz :)

Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all
Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all

View Post Originally Posted by crosses
Hey Lucy, Read post #2995

okay, will do

okay, will do

dont understand why i need to read, crosses...

okay, will do

dont understand why i need to read, crosses..i dont think i was asking a quetion.
View Post Originally Posted by adrkmfdm
It says right in the rules if you don't have an email account go to your library and have them help you open one. Therefore you can open a new email to participate.
that means to do that if you do not own a computer or have access to one.

Last edited by Lucy Hippo; 02-24-2011 at 11:02 AM..
Lucy Hippo is offline Female
Old 02-24-2011, 12:16 PM   #2996
WWID NanRei1

Nanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

ATTENTION to those who are entering multiple accounts under same email address. I just spoke to someone at Ganz and I was referred to the rules for the contest. According to No. 7 there can be only 1 entry per email address. If you enter more that 1 per email address, you will be disqualified from the contest. The person I spoke to had me wait while she checked to be sure. I explained that someone told you all it was ok and based on per account. She said that was false information.

Think about it...for the daily prizes we did not have to enter a email address just the account information. But for the entry we did need a email address.

It is not too late to open more email accounts for those who did not enter multiple acounts under the same one.

The important thing is to read the rules. It iis quite clear as it always has been for this type of contest.

Last edited by Nanasrose; 02-24-2011 at 12:16 PM..
Nanasrose is offline Female
Old 02-24-2011, 12:31 PM   #2997
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by Nanasrose
ATTENTION to those who are entering multiple accounts under same email address. I just spoke to someone at Ganz and I was referred to the rules for the contest. According to No. 7 there can be only 1 entry per email address. If you enter more that 1 per email address, you will be disqualified from the contest. The person I spoke to had me wait while she checked to be sure. I explained that someone told you all it was ok and based on per account. She said that was false information.

Think about it...for the daily prizes we did not have to enter a email address just the account information. But for the entry we did need a email address.

It is not too late to open more email accounts for those who did not enter multiple acounts under the same one.

The important thing is to read the rules. It iis quite clear as it always has been for this type of contest.
That is in DIRECT opposition to what froggydoodle was told yesterday! That Ganz Rep told froggy that they KNOW and EXPECT families to enter their kids under their email - it is in the rules tha tminors must have an adult enter for them - and most minors DO NOT have email. SO the rep said we CAN have SEPARTE ENTERIES for SEPARATE WW IDS sent with the same email address given.
Bankskinz is offline Female
Old 02-24-2011, 12:37 PM   #2998
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

I only entered once. I am not taking any chances
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 02-24-2011, 01:18 PM   #2999
WWID NanRei1

Nanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

I didn't post that to upset anyone, I did so to help player avoid incredible disappointment. The iformation froggydoodle posted was incorrect. If you choose to do it anyway, please don't blame froggy.

It is very easy and free to create additional email address to existing accounts. Why take that chance of being disqualified.

I was only trying to help all of you, after all you worked so hard to get the right answers.
Nanasrose is offline Female
Old 02-24-2011, 02:28 PM   #3000
Gifted

Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!

Thanks for the update Nanasrose.
Hard to know what to do when the service reps don't agree on the answer.
Wizard is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<3 <3 <3, 000000005 was here!, 14 year olds r stumped!, canoopaddarole, chef gazpacho, crafter4christ, fire and water sandwich, i want some lucky charms, look for clues, nom nom nom nom nom nom, pokeydokees, recipe hunt, s wuz here, shoobeth noms on shoe, striped mellowmallow, taffeta//mimi ♥, toaster pastry & bread, victory is ours!, we need help! :(, webkinz newz, why is this so hard?? :(, ••••••••shatner•, ❤ we did it!!!! ❤

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: