Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-23-2011, 05:07 PM   #2981
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 
Default Re: Webkinz Newz "Recipe Hunt" Challenge Has Begun! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by deblynn
So, no one answered my question. Is it safe to enter for each account? Or can we only enter for each person in the family? I have 6 accounts, my son has 2. Can we enter for all 8 accounts or just 2 because it is 2 people?
Deblynn, I think that's up to you. FroggyDoodle has info from Ganz that they realize families may have more accounts than email because of young kids who don't have their own email addresses. Therefore some people will be using the same (parent) email for multiple accounts. In the end, I think the decision is yours to make
kayembee is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-23-2011, 05:10 PM   #2982
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

So, no one answered my question. Is it safe to enter for each account? Or can we only enter for each person in the family? I have 6 accounts, my son has 2. Can we enter for all 8 accounts or just 2 because it is 2 people?
View Post Originally Posted by FroggyDoodle
I called Ganz....the rep told me that they realize that there are multiple players in a family and that is why we are to enter account names/passwords. She told me that they completely understand that a family may have more players accounts than emails and that the entry is
1 ENTRY PER ACCOUNT and that the fact that the email address is the same is no issue

She told me entering the email is for purposes of sending a prize...but entry is based on the WW account info so they fully expect repeat email addresses...but not repeat account entries. She told me that entering for every account was just fine using the same email address.

Wanted to share this info that I got to ease the mind of all those other parent's out there....I do believe what the rep told me because she said that every member should be allowed to enter, and that they realize most young kids do not have email addresses.
Deblyn...I did answer this earlier today...based on what I was told when I called Ganz. I explained that our family has multiple accounts...between kids/parents. I was told that the rule is entry is limited to once per account; she said that is why they were asking for account names/passwords. I entered all accounts based on this information I was given!

View Post Originally Posted by kayembee
Deblynn, I think that's up to you. FroggyDoodle has info from Ganz that they realize families may have more accounts than email because of young kids who don't have their own email addresses. Therefore some people will be using the same (parent) email for multiple accounts. In the end, I think the decision is yours to make
Thanks Sweet Kay!!!
FroggyDoodle is offline Female
Old 02-23-2011, 05:11 PM   #2983
Narwhals are.....
Gifted

team edward has a reputation beyond reputeteam edward has a reputation beyond reputeteam edward has a reputation beyond reputeteam edward has a reputation beyond reputeteam edward has a reputation beyond reputeteam edward has a reputation beyond repute

You can do more than one account on one name.
team edward is offline Male
Old 02-23-2011, 05:45 PM   #2984
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

I called Ganz....the rep told me that they realize that there are multiple players in a family and that is why we are to enter account names/passwords. She told me that they completely understand that a family may have more players accounts than emails and that the entry is
1 ENTRY PER ACCOUNT and that the fact that the email address is the same is no issue.

She told me entering the email is for purposes of sending a prize...but entry is based on the WW account info so they fully expect repeat email addresses...but not repeat account entries. She told me that entering for every account was just fine using the same email address.

Wanted to share this info that I got to ease the mind of all those other parent's out there....I do believe what the rep told me because she said that every member should be allowed to enter, and that they realize most young kids do not have email addresses.
Thank you, thank you, thank you I appreciate this so much
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 02-23-2011, 05:55 PM   #2985
ponddude
Webkinz :)

Kirmitlove is just really niceKirmitlove is just really nice

I just entered with 4 accounts.

My friends don't want their accounts anymore, so they gave me them, and my cousin is old too, so he gave me his It is so great because I have a better chance of winning now.

Good Luck everybody
Kirmitlove is offline Female
Old 02-23-2011, 07:30 PM   #2986
Diabetes Awareness

jamey2u is stuck on replay
jamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replay

1 ENTRY PER ACCOUNT and that the fact that the email address is the same is no issue.

She told me entering the email is for purposes of sending a prize...but entry is based on the WW account info so they fully expect repeat email addresses...but not repeat account entries. She told me that entering for every account was just fine using the same email addre
YOU ARE AWESOME! Thanks for taking all that time and sharing it with everyone here.
jamey2u is offline Female
Old 02-23-2011, 07:35 PM   #2987
Yipes bunnies

Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all
Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
I am not terribly sure, but it wasn't available last night, either. It says that it was supposed to be open at 12:00am, but they have also made provisions for the possibility that their entry might fail.
We have until the 27th to get our entries in.
So it will likely be a random drawing. Which gives everyone enough time to get all the clues gathered up and enter for their chance at a Silk Sparrow or Sparkling Pegasus.
i went into the entry page just to see the set up asi dont plan on entering until the 27th. i was wondering if you can do a copy and paste into the entry box? i guess it will work, right? i did that on one contest and only problem is that they count the whole thing as one character. so i had to adjust to get the word count. so we have to submit a sort of list with name and ingredients. i was hoping ro see six boxes or lines to fill in, not the 1,000 character box. oh well, we shall see.
Lucy Hippo is offline Female
Old 02-23-2011, 07:38 PM   #2988
Diabetes Awareness

jamey2u is stuck on replay
jamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by las
after spending "countless" hours searching for recipes........ "I'M BORED"

what do we do with ourselfes now

I know how you feel grumpy.....I felt the same way after the zingoz contest.....I still kept clicking everything that moved.
By the way...I LUV your avitar...it sooo mirrors my mood lately and it is just too blasted cute
jamey2u is offline Female
Old 02-23-2011, 07:43 PM   #2989
Yipes bunnies

Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all
Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all

View Post Originally Posted by joi
It's email

We have 4 WW accounts but the kids don't have their own email addresses, so it looks like we'll have one entry for all.

7. Only one submission per email address is accepted. If the Sponsor determines that an Entrant has attempted to enter more than once, all Entries from that person will be void. Entries become the property of the Sponsor and none will be returned. Entries will be rejected if Entry is not fully completed, if it is not received by the Sponsor during the Contest Submission Period, or if the Entry does not comply with these Contest Rules, as determined in the sole and final discretion of the Sponsor.
open up a few more email accounts. it doesent cost money to do so and just takes a little while to get a confirmation. i started with two email accounts, one for serious stuff and other for junk and throw away. since joining WW and doing four different accounts i now have five email accounts. LOL
Lucy Hippo is offline Female
Old 02-23-2011, 10:31 PM   #2990
lele74343

lele74343 has a spectacular aura aboutlele74343 has a spectacular aura about

Hi I'm back people !! lol
lele74343 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<3 <3 <3, 000000005 was here!, 14 year olds r stumped!, canoopaddarole, chef gazpacho, crafter4christ, fire and water sandwich, i want some lucky charms, look for clues, nom nom nom nom nom nom, pokeydokees, recipe hunt, s wuz here, shoobeth noms on shoe, striped mellowmallow, taffeta//mimi ♥, toaster pastry & bread, victory is ours!, we need help! :(, webkinz newz, why is this so hard?? :(, ••••••••shatner•, ❤ we did it!!!! ❤

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: