Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-23-2011, 01:42 PM   #2951
Wacky luvz Jelly!
Webkinz :)

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Webkinz Newz "Recipe Hunt" Challenge Has Begun! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by Bankskinz
Once again - froggyD brings us good info!!!

somebody give this frog some rep!!!
(I can't - I just did this week & it won't let me!)

Way to go fd!!!

Hugs,
Banks

(on my way to bed....)
I did. I'm glad that FroggyD called. I'm not a Mom, but I have several great-nieces and a great-nephew.
jellytab is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-23-2011, 01:52 PM   #2952

therichmcduck is an unknown quantity at this point

Me and my siblings are all entered. Thanks so much everyone!

Thanks so much to FroggyDoodle for letting me know we could use the same email. I gave you a rep.
Old 02-23-2011, 01:52 PM   #2953

lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!

Thank you, FroggyDoodle for posting what you've learned from Ganz about the email address concern!
lilkinzmom7 is offline Female
Old 02-23-2011, 01:52 PM   #2954
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

I got us all entered and hoping the operator was correct that you didn't need a unique email for each one like the rules state. I used my main for all of ours.
Old 02-23-2011, 02:19 PM   #2955
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by funkyc63
I would not use a disposable email account because if you should win the prize will be sent to that account. You wouldn't be able to retrieve it.
My "disposable" email accounts are "permanent" unless I go in and delete them!
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 02-23-2011, 02:40 PM   #2956
purrfectpoppins
Gift Guru

deblynn has accomplished something fantabulous
deblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulous

Ok, but what about those of us who have multiple accounts? I am assuming we can only enter once per person in our family, not per account. Right? Because it does ask for our first name. They have the names on record that go with each account, and don't you think it is possible that they would make sure no one name entered more than once? If this is what I am thinking, for now, I'm just going to enter once for my son and once for me. Even though we have 8 accounts between us. Unless I hear otherwise.
deblynn is offline Female
Old 02-23-2011, 02:48 PM   #2957
Diabetes Awareness
62798pop is on a distinguished road

Guys what's wrong with the contest. I didn't enter yet so idk wats going on.

One more thing. Before I enter is there a certain way I should type in the answers?
Like: Day 1:
Recipe
Ingredient
Ingredient
Ingredient Or should I say Day 1, February 17th was blah blah blah and the ingredients were blah blah blah.

Last edited by 62798pop; 02-23-2011 at 02:48 PM..
62798pop is offline Female
Old 02-23-2011, 03:05 PM   #2958
connor1673

grandmag is on a distinguished road

I already entered. All I did was give the name of the recipe and the three ingredients for each. I did do it in order, but didn't label the dates or days. Hope that helps.

I thought you could only do one entry per each email address. Am I wrong?

I thought we could only do one entry per email address. Am I wrong about that? I have two children on my account that I did not enter.
grandmag is offline Female
Old 02-23-2011, 03:33 PM   #2959
losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!

But don't they say that they will take the first 20 correct answers and randomly choose the winners from there? If that's the case, entering at this point in the day is, well pointless.
losingmymind is offline Female
Old 02-23-2011, 03:39 PM   #2960
pothemon
duskonig is just really niceduskonig is just really nice

As a total tangent, I thought it would be funny if these recipes produced something on the super stove. Alas, I went through and checked all 20 possible combinations of these recipes and none of them worked. Well, it was fun trying, but I wanted to warn anyone in case they had the same idea!

anyone want some Creme de Rien?

Last edited by duskonig; 02-23-2011 at 03:39 PM..
duskonig is offline Male
Closed

Tags
<3 <3 <3, 000000005 was here!, 14 year olds r stumped!, canoopaddarole, chef gazpacho, crafter4christ, fire and water sandwich, i want some lucky charms, look for clues, nom nom nom nom nom nom, pokeydokees, recipe hunt, s wuz here, shoobeth noms on shoe, striped mellowmallow, taffeta//mimi ♥, toaster pastry & bread, victory is ours!, we need help! :(, webkinz newz, why is this so hard?? :(, ••••••••shatner•, ❤ we did it!!!! ❤

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: