Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-23-2011, 11:53 AM   #2931
Webkinz :)

Taku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talent

Default Re: Webkinz Newz "Recipe Hunt" Challenge Has Begun! *UPDATE*

there is a clue help from nafaria so if you didn't find out or missed a day then that might help
Taku2 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-23-2011, 11:54 AM   #2932
Diabetes Awareness

jamey2u is stuck on replay
jamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by busymom122
just making sure everyone reads that they just want recipe name and ingredients. i have entered in many contest and have been disqualified for too much information. Not sure if ganz would do the same thing but just putting it out there. Good luck everyone

Oh busymom, I hope they don't....I put in the type of appliance too. I thought this might be important too since I had a couple turn out wrong because I used the wrong appliance. Oh, when will I learn not to think and just give people exactly what they asked for!

Oh well...it was fun and thanks for the insight.....no more thinking for me
jamey2u is offline Female
Old 02-23-2011, 11:58 AM   #2933
joi

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by jamey2u
I'm in the same predicament as well and I posted that very same question earlier.....
The (I think) modrator (who was so kind to give such a quick response) made it clear that I would have to make that decision for myself, but knowing what s/he did they were going to put in one entry. Another sharp WI member pointed out that if you had not entered the age of majority in Canada or the U.S (sighting a few exceptions-see previous posts) that a parent would have to make your entry for you.
I have 3 girls who all have their own seperate ww accounts and e-mail accounts and who all would loooooove a sparkling pegas'.
I sense that the other highly knowledgeable WI's are eriring on the side of caution and I will probably follow their lead. That being said, I think Ganz has some work to do on clarrifying and accomadating multi-player families in these contests.....little girls get their feelings hurt so easy and it seems quite unnecessery.
I'm in that situation too - three young kids without their own email accounts. So I only entered once, with my email. I had to stretch the truth and tell them that only one entry per family was allowed (they aren't old enough to understand multiple email accounts and they are too young to have their own). I tried to explain that it was fair that way because every family would have an equal chance no matter how many kids or accounts they had.

They accepted it and I'm relieved. I don't want them to lose enthusiasm for these contests, they had so much fun "finding' the clues after I knew where they were WKN and I want them to continue to enjoy WW.

Of course the question came up - who gets the pet if we win? LOL, knew that was coming.
joi is offline Female
Old 02-23-2011, 12:13 PM   #2934
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
In the past, when it was 1 per email address, the system would not allow you to enter again a second time (the programming would not allow it). For anyone with multiple children and not multiple email addresses: 1. Does your service provider allow you to create disposable email addresses? If so, that is an option to create extra email addresses for your family. 2. Can you use another family member's email address(es)? 3. Call Webkinz and see what they say (1-866-webkinz) about entering all your children with your email address. It could be that the rules weren't updated to accommodate their new "1 per WW account" thinking. I know there is a "typo" about when the contest ends. The WKN news article says "The contest closes on March 1" but the contest page says "February 27". Good luck!
I would not use a disposable email account because if you should win the prize will be sent to that account. You wouldn't be able to retrieve it.
funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 02-23-2011, 12:23 PM   #2935

jep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I entered......
GOOD LUCK to everyone who enters.............
THANKS to everyone on here that helped........

I

I entered......

I think

I entered......

I think it's

I entered......

I think it's time

I entered......

I think it's time to

I entered......

I think it's time to change

I entered......

I think it's time to change my

I have no idea why my post, posted like that......
jep624 is offline Female
Old 02-23-2011, 12:54 PM   #2936
Wacky luvz Jelly!

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by joi
I'm in that situation too - three young kids without their own email accounts. So I only entered once, with my email. I had to stretch the truth and tell them that only one entry per family was allowed (they aren't old enough to understand multiple email accounts and they are too young to have their own). I tried to explain that it was fair that way because every family would have an equal chance no matter how many kids or accounts they had.

They accepted it and I'm relieved. I don't want them to lose enthusiasm for these contests, they had so much fun "finding' the clues after I knew where they were WKN and I want them to continue to enjoy WW.

Of course the question came up - who gets the pet if we win? LOL, knew that was coming.
There are some free e-mail services, and you can create a free account on some of those to use just for these purposes. There isn't a minimum that you have to use it. I use these for various "junk mail" type things that I don't want to give my regular home account - things like the clubs for food places, and that's where my coupons will come. I have one aol free account and one yahoo free account. I think it would be worthwhile to sign up for one of the free accounts so that each of the kids could have their own entry. For most of these, they do require you to give an e-mail address so that they can confirm that you are a real person, and then they have you activate the account from a link on that one, but for the most part, it's very easy, and as long as it doens't cost anything except a few minutes of your time, it's worth it. Now, if you have seven or eight kids, that might be a little much, but you could easily create two or three extra accounts. Just a suggestion.
jellytab is offline Female
Old 02-23-2011, 01:01 PM   #2937

dollymomma is an unknown quantity at this point

what if you miss spelled one of the names will your entry be thrown out?
dollymomma is offline Female
Old 02-23-2011, 01:01 PM   #2938
joi

View Post Originally Posted by jellytab
There are some free e-mail services, and you can create a free account on some of those to use just for these purposes. There isn't a minimum that you have to use it. I use these for various "junk mail" type things that I don't want to give my regular home account - things like the clubs for food places, and that's where my coupons will come. I have one aol free account and one yahoo free account. I think it would be worthwhile to sign up for one of the free accounts so that each of the kids could have their own entry. For most of these, they do require you to give an e-mail address so that they can confirm that you are a real person, and then they have you activate the account from a link on that one, but for the most part, it's very easy, and as long as it doens't cost anything except a few minutes of your time, it's worth it. Now, if you have seven or eight kids, that might be a little much, but you could easily create two or three extra accounts. Just a suggestion.
I know about those kinds of accounts, but I still worry that Ganz would consider it cheating and disqualify us! I guess they would be able to tell if it didn't match the email (mine) I used when I opened their WW accounts.

I could easily set up addresses for each of my kids on my own email account and if Ganz ever changes the rules to allow one entry per WW account, that's what I'll do. For now I want to make sure I don't bend the rules so that we have a chance in this - and future - contests.

Thanks for the suggestion though!
joi is offline Female
Old 02-23-2011, 01:03 PM   #2939
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

It says right in the rules if you don't have an email account go to your library and have them help you open one. Therefore you can open a new email to participate.
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Old 02-23-2011, 01:14 PM   #2940

CockerSpanial♥ will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by dollymomma
what if you miss spelled one of the names will your entry be thrown out?
I have nooo idea But I think you should do copy-paste
CockerSpanial♥ is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<3 <3 <3, 000000005 was here!, 14 year olds r stumped!, canoopaddarole, chef gazpacho, crafter4christ, fire and water sandwich, i want some lucky charms, look for clues, nom nom nom nom nom nom, pokeydokees, recipe hunt, s wuz here, shoobeth noms on shoe, striped mellowmallow, taffeta//mimi ♥, toaster pastry & bread, victory is ours!, we need help! :(, webkinz newz, why is this so hard?? :(, ••••••••shatner•, ❤ we did it!!!! ❤

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: