Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-23-2011, 11:32 AM   #2921
VeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Webkinz Newz "Recipe Hunt" Challenge Has Begun! *UPDATE*

Best of Luck to everyone who entered! I'm skipping this one but I know there's lots of peeps who followed the clues and had fun doing it. Hope Ganz has more contests like this one.
VeronicaGee is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-23-2011, 11:34 AM   #2922
Webkinz :)

orangenature is on a distinguished road

Yay! I just entered my first WKN contest! Good luck everyone!!!!!!!!!
orangenature is offline Female
Old 02-23-2011, 11:34 AM   #2923
prissypie is a jewel in the roughprissypie is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by elymic
On the contest entry page, you have the box to check for understanding the rules, then you have 4 other boxes above the big answer box:
Please fill in your Webkinz login information

Username:

Password:

First Name:

Email:

A valid Email address must be provided. Prize notification will be sent to this address
Thank you! It must not have loaded correctly for me the first time. I did not have all of those boxes. I do now. Thanks again!
Old 02-23-2011, 11:34 AM   #2924
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

In the past, when it was 1 per email address, the system would not allow you to enter again a second time (the programming would not allow it). For anyone with multiple children and not multiple email addresses: 1. Does your service provider allow you to create disposable email addresses? If so, that is an option to create extra email addresses for your family. 2. Can you use another family member's email address(es)? 3. Call Webkinz and see what they say (1-866-webkinz) about entering all your children with your email address. It could be that the rules weren't updated to accommodate their new "1 per WW account" thinking. I know there is a "typo" about when the contest ends. The WKN news article says "The contest closes on March 1" but the contest page says "February 27". Good luck!
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 02-23-2011, 11:35 AM   #2925
rchurch14 is a jewel in the roughrchurch14 is a jewel in the rough

Good Luck to everyone who entered the contest it has been so much fun helping our chef out.
Old 02-23-2011, 11:40 AM   #2926
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
In the past, when it was 1 per email address, the system would not allow you to enter again a second time (the programming would not allow it). For anyone with multiple children and not multiple email addresses: 1. Does your service provider allow you to create disposable email addresses? If so, that is an option to create extra email addresses for your family. 2. Can you use another family member's email address(es)? 3. Call Webkinz and see what they say (1-866-webkinz) about entering all your children with your email address. It could be that the rules weren't updated to accommodate their new "1 per WW account" thinking. I know there is a "typo" about when the contest ends. The WKN news article says "The contest closes on March 1" but the contest page says "February 27". Good luck!

Good Point!
If they are swithcing to one entry PER WW account - perhaps they haven't updated the rules? But they had the "20 winners" in there correctly....
Someone want to call and ask??? (I can't right now - I have papers to grade - just 'cause my comp is on & you see a green light doesn't mean anyone is home!!!)

And PLEASE - -if you win, post HERE so we can all congratulate you - it will make it so much more worth it to see fellow WIs getting the prizes after we all worked together so hard this past week!

HUGs,
Banks
Bankskinz is offline Female
Old 02-23-2011, 11:44 AM   #2927

webinzkid will become famous soon enough

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

A great big thanks to everyone that helped with this challenging contest.
webinzkid is offline Female
Old 02-23-2011, 11:46 AM   #2928
Gift Guru

busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!

just making sure everyone reads that they just want recipe name and ingredients. i have entered in many contest and have been disqualified for too much information. Not sure if ganz would do the same thing but just putting it out there. Good luck everyone
Old 02-23-2011, 11:48 AM   #2929
Diabetes Awareness

jamey2u is stuck on replay
jamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by FroggyDoodle
This is such a 'bone of contention'...I have more than one child...and each with their own accounts but none with an email address...I personally feel anyone with an account should enter, and because it asks for a user name/password, I think that is what they are moving towards...rather than the single email address...BUT THIS IS MY OPINION!

In the past when it was per email address, once an email address was used, you physically could not enter with it again...now...they base whether you have entered yet NOT on the email address, but on the account name...

Also...this is part of the rules/eligibility posted on the site....

10. This Contest is open to residents of Canada and the USA who have reached the age of majority in their province or territory of residence at the time of Entry. If the participant is a child under the age of the majority, his or her Entry must be submitted by his/her parent or legal guardian. Residents of the Province of Quebec, States of New York and Florida are excluded from participation in this Contest.

So...if a parent has to enter for a child, then an email address would have to be reused if you have more than 1 child.

Like Dixie....I'm not saying to do it, because the rules do say 1 entry per email address...that is a decision only you can make...

My decision was that I will not choose between my kids...and if Ganz disqualifies me for being a parent who doesn't pick favorites, then so be it...
I have had the same discussion with myself and thought some of the same stuff as you. Ultimately the parents in this predicament will have to make the decision that is right for their family and no matter what it is.....it is the right choice for them. As a mom with the understanding that it is a loooooooooooong shot to win anything like this and who could care less if I have a pegus' or a sparrow or not (well the pegas' is really cute...o.k mayber a little), I hope that Ganz has a little birdy flittering around here somewhere and makes the guidelines more specific, fair and friendly for the youngest of their supporters.
jamey2u is offline Female
Old 02-23-2011, 11:52 AM   #2930

therichmcduck is an unknown quantity at this point

I have a question for any computer whizzes in here. OK, so I entered the Pegasus contest and it said I had entered successfully. I then went back to the entry page. Then, I decided to go back and look at the previous page I was just on that said I had entered successfully. When I did this my firefox internet brought up a thing that said to go back to that page it would have to resend the information. Without thinking, I clicked resend. Now my question is this, will this make me enter the contest twice? Because if it did I think that would disqualify me. I didn’t mean to enter twice if that indeed made me enter the contest again. If anyone has the answer that would be a huge help! Thanks!
Closed

Tags
<3 <3 <3, 000000005 was here!, 14 year olds r stumped!, canoopaddarole, chef gazpacho, crafter4christ, fire and water sandwich, i want some lucky charms, look for clues, nom nom nom nom nom nom, pokeydokees, recipe hunt, s wuz here, shoobeth noms on shoe, striped mellowmallow, taffeta//mimi ♥, toaster pastry & bread, victory is ours!, we need help! :(, webkinz newz, why is this so hard?? :(, ••••••••shatner•, ❤ we did it!!!! ❤

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: