Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-23-2011, 11:12 AM   #2911
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Default Re: Webkinz Newz "Recipe Hunt" Challenge Has Begun! *UPDATE*

The poem is verification that all the recipes are correct!! Thanks, everyone for all your hard work!
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-23-2011, 11:13 AM   #2912
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by jamey2u
This question is for a moderator or knowledgeable WI guru
O.K, for my own clarrification and possibly for others, I have 3 girls that each have their own ww account and their own email addresses, if they each submit one entry for their ww account from their email address are we within the guideline that Ganz has outlined for this contest?
View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
It says one per email address. It also says that attempts at duplication will be automatic disqualification.
YOu have to decide which is right and wrong.
I can't tell you to enter on all three emails when I know I am only entering one because of what I know for sure.
This is such a 'bone of contention'...I have more than one child...and each with their own accounts but none with an email address...I personally feel anyone with an account should enter, and because it asks for a user name/password, I think that is what they are moving towards...rather than the single email address...BUT THIS IS MY OPINION!

In the past when it was per email address, once an email address was used, you physically could not enter with it again...now...they base whether you have entered yet NOT on the email address, but on the account name...

Also...this is part of the rules/eligibility posted on the site....

10. This Contest is open to residents of Canada and the USA who have reached the age of majority in their province or territory of residence at the time of Entry. If the participant is a child under the age of the majority, his or her Entry must be submitted by his/her parent or legal guardian. Residents of the Province of Quebec, States of New York and Florida are excluded from participation in this Contest.

So...if a parent has to enter for a child, then an email address would have to be reused if you have more than 1 child.

Like Dixie....I'm not saying to do it, because the rules do say 1 entry per email address...that is a decision only you can make...

My decision was that I will not choose between my kids...and if Ganz disqualifies me for being a parent who doesn't pick favorites, then so be it...

Last edited by FroggyDoodle; 02-23-2011 at 11:15 AM..
FroggyDoodle is offline Female
Old 02-23-2011, 11:14 AM   #2913
WIGEV Team Member

elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity
elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity

View Post Originally Posted by prissypie
But I didn't see a place to put my email address.
On the contest entry page, you have the box to check for understanding the rules, then you have 4 other boxes above the big answer box:
Please fill in your Webkinz login information

Username:

Password:

First Name:

Email:

A valid Email address must be provided. Prize notification will be sent to this address
elymic is offline Female
Old 02-23-2011, 11:15 AM   #2914
Packerdan205

Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!

I have succefully entered the contest! Good Luck Everyone!
(wait, if you take my good luck, then I won't have any!)
Packerdan is offline Male
Old 02-23-2011, 11:18 AM   #2915
Where Forth Bunny?

romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!

Yeah, I also checked our recipes against Nafaria's Poem. WOOOT.

I must say, that poem was rather clever. Very impressed with the one who held the pen.

Also, I don't envy the judges of this contest (and others like it) -- assuming they will have to manually read each entry to check each ingredient and each recipe. *wipes brow just thinking about it* So shout out to the judges of WI -- both past, present, and future. Good luck!

*I means WKN, not WI (although those who've judged contests here rock, too).
*also "the one" could be "the ones"; either way, awesome! & Two of these:

Last edited by romeo; 02-23-2011 at 11:18 AM..
Old 02-23-2011, 11:19 AM   #2916
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by Packerdan
I have succefully entered the contest! Good Luck Everyone!
(wait, if you take my good luck, then I won't have any!)
Luck is like love... the more you share, the more you have!!
Old 02-23-2011, 11:19 AM   #2917
Where Forth Bunny?

romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
Luck is like love... the more you share, the more you have!!
Haha I was about to reply with that sentiment. GMTA (great minds think alike)!
Old 02-23-2011, 11:21 AM   #2918
Diabetes Awareness

jamey2u is stuck on replay
jamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by momluvswebkinz2
well i just entered but don't know what to do. we have four ww accounts here with three email addresses. is anyone else going to enter thiers?
I'm in the same predicament as well and I posted that very same question earlier.....
The (I think) modrator (who was so kind to give such a quick response) made it clear that I would have to make that decision for myself, but knowing what s/he did they were going to put in one entry. Another sharp WI member pointed out that if you had not entered the age of majority in Canada or the U.S (sighting a few exceptions-see previous posts) that a parent would have to make your entry for you.
I have 3 girls who all have their own seperate ww accounts and e-mail accounts and who all would loooooove a sparkling pegas'.
I sense that the other highly knowledgeable WI's are eriring on the side of caution and I will probably follow their lead. That being said, I think Ganz has some work to do on clarrifying and accomadating multi-player families in these contests.....little girls get their feelings hurt so easy and it seems quite unnecessery.
The girls and I had fun doing this together and I hope they keep up all the fun.
If by some miracle, we win one of the prizes, I'm going to let them draw straws for the code and make a speedy retreat when the smelly stuff hits the proverbially fan.
I hope this helped some. Good Luck to your family and everone here at WI.
jamey2u is offline Female
Old 02-23-2011, 11:21 AM   #2919
Wacky Holidays!

View Post Originally Posted by romeo
Yeah, I also checked our recipes against Nafaria's Poem. WOOOT.

I must say, that poem was rather clever. Very impressed with the one who held the pen.

Also, I don't envy the judges of this contest (and others like it) -- assuming they will have to manually read each entry to check each ingredient and each recipe. *wipes brow just thinking about it* So shout out to the judges of WI -- both past, present, and future. Good luck!

*I means WKN, not WI (although those who've judged contests here rock, too).
*also "the one" could be "the ones"; either way, awesome! & Two of these:
They will probably randomly pick entries and then read those and discard any incorrect ones and then pick more until they find 20 correct entries.... I don't think they will check ALL of the entries!!

Good luck, everyone!!
Old 02-23-2011, 11:28 AM   #2920
Where Forth Bunny?

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
They will probably randomly pick entries and then read those and discard any incorrect ones and then pick more until they find 20 correct entries.... I don't think they will check ALL of the entries!!
That seems far more logical.
My Brain w/Sleep:
Click the image to open in full size.
My Brain Right Now:
Click the image to open in full size.
"Why we awake?" *drools cerebral fluid on self*
Closed

Tags
<3 <3 <3, 000000005 was here!, 14 year olds r stumped!, canoopaddarole, chef gazpacho, crafter4christ, fire and water sandwich, i want some lucky charms, look for clues, nom nom nom nom nom nom, pokeydokees, recipe hunt, s wuz here, shoobeth noms on shoe, striped mellowmallow, taffeta//mimi ♥, toaster pastry & bread, victory is ours!, we need help! :(, webkinz newz, why is this so hard?? :(, ••••••••shatner•, ❤ we did it!!!! ❤

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: