Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-23-2011, 09:13 AM   #2871
Moogie602,Quark1701,
Webkinz :)

Dmaster is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz Newz "Recipe Hunt" Challenge Has Begun! *UPDATE*

I called Ganz and the entry form for the contest is another glitch nafaria is at it again.
Dmaster is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 02-23-2011, 09:27 AM   #2872
losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by romeo
Random thought of the contest morning:

Why does Chef Gazpacho have an Italian accent?
Gazpacho originates from Spain, Portugal, and Latin regions.
So where'd his español/castellano or português accent?

[my easy answer: he studied cooking in Italy and, like my abuelo, learned English from an Italian ]
LOL! Thanks for the morning laugh!
losingmymind is offline Female
Old 02-23-2011, 09:28 AM   #2873
Diabetes Awareness

jamey2u is stuck on replay
jamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replay

This question is for a moderator or knowledgeable WI guru
O.K, for my own clarrification and possibly for others, I have 3 girls that each have their own ww account and their own email addresses, if they each submit one entry for their ww account from their email address are we within the guideline that Ganz has outlined for this contest?
jamey2u is offline Female
Old 02-23-2011, 09:29 AM   #2874
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Just thought I would post this again. The gates should be open in about half an hour

Day 1, Feb 17th
Canoopaddarole:
asparagus, fish sticks, tacos;
Stove

Day 2, Feb 18th
Pokeydokees:
artichoke, durian, raspberries
Sandwich Maker

Day 3, Feb 19th
Pastel Rilladillows:
toaster pastry, cookies, white rice
Stove

Day 4, Feb 20th
Voilalatte:
croissant, green grapes, cheeses
Blender

Day 5, Feb 21st
Striped Mellowmallow:
jelly, lemon meringue pie, pickles
Blender

Day 6, Feb 22nd
Fire & Water Sandwich:
bread, dragonfruit, watermelon
Sandwich Maker
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 02-23-2011, 09:29 AM   #2875
Forever2011

Forever2011 is a glorious beacon of lightForever2011 is a glorious beacon of light

Thumbs down Re: Webkinz Newz "Recipe Hunt" Challenge Has Begun! *UPDATE*

OH NO!! Hopefully Ganz gets it figured out soon! Good luck to everyone who enters and hopefully the page will open. Thanks for the update...

~Forever
Forever2011 is offline Female
Old 02-23-2011, 09:30 AM   #2876
losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by kayembee
It doesn't actually say one per household, it's one per email address. I think it's up to each person to be fair and honest with their submissions.

7. Only one submission per email address is accepted. If the Sponsor determines that an Entrant has attempted to enter more than once, all Entries from that person will be void. Entries become the property of the Sponsor and none will be returned. Entries will be rejected if Entry is not fully completed, if it is not received by the Sponsor during the Contest Submission Period, or if the Entry does not comply with these Contest Rules, as determined in the sole and final discretion of the Sponsor.
OK but isn't it all like that? Don't all the contests and floatie things have the same rules? You enter one email per prize. Is this somehow different? How are they to know if I have 10 email addresses (I don't but for example)? I could enter 10 times if I wanted to. How could they get that information? It's like they say that people in NY and there's another couple of states, that aren't allowed to play as per their state laws, but people are still able to participate and get the prizes b/c they don't know what state those email addresses or user names are coming from.

So the question is, are the rules to this contest in anyway different from those in the past?
Old 02-23-2011, 09:32 AM   #2877

nardlish is on a distinguished road

It seems to me that Webkinz Newz is not updated. They still have the same arcade game of the day as yesterday. I wonder if this is why we can't enter the contest yet.
nardlish is offline Female
Old 02-23-2011, 09:32 AM   #2878
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by jamey2u
This question is for a moderator or knowledgeable WI guru
O.K, for my own clarrification and possibly for others, I have 3 girls that each have their own ww account and their own email addresses, if they each submit one entry for their ww account from their email address are we within the guideline that Ganz has outlined for this contest?
It says one per email address. It also says that attempts at duplication will be automatic disqualification.
YOu have to decide which is right and wrong.
I can't tell you to enter on all three emails when I know I am only entering one because of what I know for sure.
Old 02-23-2011, 09:33 AM   #2879
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by losingmymind
OK but isn't it all like that? Don't all the contests and floatie things have the same rules? You enter one email per prize. Is this somehow different? How are they to know if I have 10 email addresses (I don't but for example)? I could enter 10 times if I wanted to. How could they get that information? It's like they say that people in NY and there's another couple of states, that aren't allowed to play as per their state laws, but people are still able to participate and get the prizes b/c they don't know what state those email addresses or user names are coming from.

So the question is, are the rules to this contest in anyway different from those in the past?
The difference is that this is monitored and it is not a mass distribution.
Old 02-23-2011, 09:39 AM   #2880

Oh is the whole floatie thing Newzapalooza thing over now too?

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
The difference is that this is monitored and it is not a mass distribution.
How do we know that though?
Closed

Tags
<3 <3 <3, 000000005 was here!, 14 year olds r stumped!, canoopaddarole, chef gazpacho, crafter4christ, fire and water sandwich, i want some lucky charms, look for clues, nom nom nom nom nom nom, pokeydokees, recipe hunt, s wuz here, shoobeth noms on shoe, striped mellowmallow, taffeta//mimi ♥, toaster pastry & bread, victory is ours!, we need help! :(, webkinz newz, why is this so hard?? :(, ••••••••shatner•, ❤ we did it!!!! ❤

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: