Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-23-2011, 08:28 AM   #2851
joi
Webkinz :)

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Webkinz Newz "Recipe Hunt" Challenge Has Begun! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by Arte's Fan
I see what you mean, but I am not in that situation. But, someone might not be in that situation and say they are but really they are just trying to get one of each pet or something. Not saying that is what you're doing but I think Ganz is taking into consideration of those that would take advantage of this contest. Sorry you can't enter for each of your kids.
That's true, I suppose one person could have multiple WW accounts and keep entering. It's just hard to explain to kids why they can't each enter even though they have their own WW accounts.
joi is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-23-2011, 08:32 AM   #2852
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

View Post Originally Posted by joi
That's true, I suppose one person could have multiple WW accounts and keep entering. It's just hard to explain to kids why they can't each enter even though they have their own WW accounts.
I'm sure it is. I have an idea for you though...if one of your kids does win maybe each child can have a day to use the pet and each of your kids can share it.
Arte's Fan is offline Female
Old 02-23-2011, 08:36 AM   #2853
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
And believe me, they DO know when you have sent in duplicate entries from different emails
Well, each of my kids, dh and myself each have our own email. I will enter from each one (and we each have our own ww account, so I will be entering "fairly" I guess-it just seems wrong to not enter a legitimate WW id-I like that they do most clicker contests that way now...
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 02-23-2011, 08:37 AM   #2854
joi

View Post Originally Posted by Arte's Fan
I'm sure it is. I have an idea for you though...if one of your kids does win maybe each child can have a day to use the pet and each of your kids can share it.
Yes, I think I'd have to put it on my account and let them all share. They're young, so that would probably satisfy them!
joi is offline Female
Old 02-23-2011, 08:38 AM   #2855
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by joi
I wish they would allow the same email if it was associated with valid WW accounts.

I understand not allowing someone to enter repeatedly, but if a family has mutliple WW accounts each kid should be allowed to enter even if they don't have their own email.

I'm sure they could easily verify separate accounts if we had to include a user name and PW with the email. That's not cheating, IMO, it's just giving every WW account a chance.
I can see your point, Joi, but I can also see the standpoint of someone who only has one account, too. I mean if I send in 15 entries based on my Kids' accounts, Grandkids' account and my own accounts, that is hardly fair to say...Arte's Fan who has only one account.
That gives me 15 tries at it and them only one.
I see the logic in it, the prize is a NICE one and well worth following the rules for.
I will be satisfied with my own ONE entry, even though I do have more than one account.

Bottom line, just follow the rules and you will be entered, don't follow the rules you get disqualified.
That is a WHOLE lot of work we did this week to bust it all up by being disqualified, don't you think
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 02-23-2011, 08:41 AM   #2856

Taku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talent

you guys are lucky, nothing is working for me
Taku2 is offline Female
Old 02-23-2011, 08:41 AM   #2857
Pokemon time!

lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness
lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

I can't wait for Ganz to fix it so I can enter the Contest.
Old 02-23-2011, 08:42 AM   #2858
loony9083

momluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Taku2
you guys are lucky, nothing is working for me
we're not lucky. nothing is working for us either.
momluvswebkinz2 is offline Female
Old 02-23-2011, 08:42 AM   #2859

Taku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talent

but how do you know it is email?
Taku2 is offline Female
Old 02-23-2011, 08:43 AM   #2860
joi

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
I can see your point, Joi, but I can also see the standpoint of someone who only has one account, too. I mean if I send in 15 entries based on my Kids' accounts, Grandkids' account and my own accounts, that is hardly fair to say...Arte's Fan who has only one account.
That gives me 15 tries at it and them only one.
I see the logic in it, the prize is a NICE one and well worth following the rules for.
I will be satisfied with my own ONE entry, even though I do have more than one account.

Bottom line, just follow the rules and you will be entered, don't follow the rules you get disqualified.
That is a WHOLE lot of work we did this week to bust it all up by being disqualified, don't you think
Yes, you're right of course. As an adult, I understand the logic, but the kids don't quite get it, lol. They are used to things like the Newzapalooza, video challenges and click to win events where they can each get things for their own accounts. I'll have to explain the 'one per household' concept to them.
joi is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<3 <3 <3, 000000005 was here!, 14 year olds r stumped!, canoopaddarole, chef gazpacho, crafter4christ, fire and water sandwich, i want some lucky charms, look for clues, nom nom nom nom nom nom, pokeydokees, recipe hunt, s wuz here, shoobeth noms on shoe, striped mellowmallow, taffeta//mimi ♥, toaster pastry & bread, victory is ours!, we need help! :(, webkinz newz, why is this so hard?? :(, ••••••••shatner•, ❤ we did it!!!! ❤

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: