Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-22-2011, 05:35 PM   #2661
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

Default Re: Webkinz Newz "Recipe Hunt" Challenge Has Begun!

View Post Originally Posted by 4chocolate7
what a sprite.....?
they are called sprites...or smilies....
FroggyDoodle is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-22-2011, 05:36 PM   #2662
¡¡¡¡slooɟ lıɹdɐ
Webkinz :)

wiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by 4chocolate7
what a sprite.....?
Its these:
wiiboy829 is offline Male
Old 02-22-2011, 05:36 PM   #2663

4chocolate7 is a glorious beacon of light4chocolate7 is a glorious beacon of light4chocolate7 is a glorious beacon of light

!
4chocolate7 is offline Female
Old 02-22-2011, 05:36 PM   #2664
loony9083

momluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by FroggyDoodle
they are called sprites...or smilies....
is that where all these smily faces come from?
momluvswebkinz2 is offline Female
Old 02-22-2011, 05:37 PM   #2665

kkryss is just really nicekkryss is just really nice

SUPER WONDERFUL JOB!! THANKS ALOT!!!LOVE & LIGHTS!!!
kkryss is offline Male
Old 02-22-2011, 05:38 PM   #2666
loony9083

momluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by momluvswebkinz2
is that where all these smily faces come from?
how do you get them on your posts?
momluvswebkinz2 is offline Female
Old 02-22-2011, 05:38 PM   #2667
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by Dmaster
I am glad they finally fixed the whole trouble thanks to me and other members who called Ganz and so those were known recipes but not on here that is what they said to me i guess but thanks now we have them hopefully they give a prize out to everyone.
I did submit a comment on the alyssa clue stating something about how everyone should be given a pegasus...we'll see if it ever gets posted...I have my doubts......I think for me there are 2 sad things in all of this...first, for the recipe solvers who started working on these recipes months before the actual ingredients were available...and second...that Ganz is blaming a virtual character for the programming error...LOL...

Now the big question - How and when will we get to enter?
FroggyDoodle is offline Female
Old 02-22-2011, 05:39 PM   #2668
Diabetes Awareness

kirsten600 has a brilliant futurekirsten600 has a brilliant futurekirsten600 has a brilliant futurekirsten600 has a brilliant futurekirsten600 has a brilliant future

I did submit a comment on the alyssa clue stating something about how everyone should be given a pegasus...we'll see if it ever gets posted...I have my doubts......I think for me there are 2 sad things in all of this...first, for the recipe solvers who started working on these recipes months before the actual ingredients were available...and second...that Ganz is blaming a virtual character for the programming error...LOL...

i know i want to know how to enter but i guess that will have to wait i guess!
kirsten600 is offline Female
Old 02-22-2011, 05:40 PM   #2669
¡¡¡¡slooɟ lıɹdɐ

wiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clown

I think they will put like 6 little boxes and you put the names in those in order they were shown. Like Canoopadoole first then Pokeedokees next etc. I think its tomorrow.
wiiboy829 is offline Male
Old 02-22-2011, 05:41 PM   #2670

Ms.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clown

Gee I took a nap and come back to see I missed all the final fun and excitement.
Thanks to everyone it was an awesome 6 days. Great job everybody.
Ms.Mom is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<3 <3 <3, 000000005 was here!, 14 year olds r stumped!, canoopaddarole, chef gazpacho, crafter4christ, fire and water sandwich, i want some lucky charms, look for clues, nom nom nom nom nom nom, pokeydokees, recipe hunt, s wuz here, shoobeth noms on shoe, striped mellowmallow, taffeta//mimi ♥, toaster pastry & bread, victory is ours!, we need help! :(, webkinz newz, why is this so hard?? :(, ••••••••shatner•, ❤ we did it!!!! ❤

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: