Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-22-2011, 05:01 PM   #2591
Yipes bunnies
Webkinz :)

Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all
Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all

Default Re: Webkinz Newz "Recipe Hunt" Challenge Has Begun!

IS IT OVER?? Here's Johnnie......th day isnt over yet, what if we get another clue or two?? i really dont like the Fire and Water Sandwich. too simple. i am waiting for ll:59 PM to say "this part is over"
Then inputting answers to Chef Gazpacho.
Lucy Hippo is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-22-2011, 05:01 PM   #2592
hee ♥♥

taffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by bubble3495
'

That would be a veryyyyyyyy lonnnng list hahahaha!
i agree but it would be nice! everyone worked really hard!
taffeta is offline Female
Old 02-22-2011, 05:01 PM   #2593
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

No kidding I WANTED to solve those recipes and iIwas REALLY having fun with it Frustrating though it may be. BUT the one thing we have learned in all of this is that Ganz TRULY does want us to win those pets or they would not have gone through that extra effort
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 02-22-2011, 05:01 PM   #2594

4chocolate7 is a glorious beacon of light4chocolate7 is a glorious beacon of light4chocolate7 is a glorious beacon of light

but be thankful that they even told us. They could of just added those clues today just to throw us off. We should be thanking them
4chocolate7 is offline Female
Old 02-22-2011, 05:02 PM   #2595
¡¡¡¡slooɟ lıɹdɐ

wiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by monkeecj
Yes, not only did they mess up the ingredients completely, what about the blatant reference to waffles with the numbers on the chalkboard, when waffles was NOT used?

That's just a BIT too many people... But I think everyone here deserves huge thanks for helping out, and everyone should be proud for taking the time to help.
The Waffles one was I think a fake clue by Nafaria.
wiiboy829 is offline Male
Old 02-22-2011, 05:03 PM   #2596
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

So what were the final recipes?
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 02-22-2011, 05:03 PM   #2597
hee ♥♥

taffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by wiiboy829
The Waffles one was I think a fake clue by Nafaria.
or it was just done for fun, to see who would notice, but they could have NOT used that particular word during the contest, i spent a long time looking for & trying waffles recipes!

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
So what were the final recipes?
Day 1, Feb 17th, Canoopaddarole: asparagus, fish sticks, tacos; made on Stove
Day 2, Feb 18th, Pokeydokees: artichoke, durian, raspberries; made on Sandwich Maker
Day 3, Feb 19th, Pastel Rilladillows: toaster pastry, cookies, white rice; made on Stove
Day 4, Feb 20th, Voilalatte: croissant, green grapes, cheeses; made in Blender
Day 5, Feb 21st, Striped Mellowmallow: jelly, lemon meringue pie, pickles; made in Blender
Day 6, Feb 22nd, Fire & Water Sandwich: bread, dragonfruit, watermelon; made on Sandwich Maker
taffeta is offline Female
Old 02-22-2011, 05:03 PM   #2598
Yipes bunnies

Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all
Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all

View Post Originally Posted by wiiboy829
Should someone put the list of members who worked on this on the wiki?
Did the fat lady sing??
Lucy Hippo is offline Female
Old 02-22-2011, 05:04 PM   #2599
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by funkyc63
Webkinz Recipe Challenge
CONFIRMED

Day 1: (stove)
Tacos
Fish Sticks
Asparagus = Canoopaddarole

Day 2: (sandwich maker)
Raspberry
Artichoke
Durian = Pokeydokees

Day 3: (stove)
Cookies
White Rice
Toaster Pastry = Pastel Rilladillows

Day 4: (blender)
Croissant
Green Grapes
Cheeses = Violalatte

Day 5: (blender)
Lemon Meringue Pie
Jelly
Pickles = Striped Mellowmallow

Day 6: (sandwich maker)
Dragon Fruit
Bread
Watermelon = Fire and Water Sandwich
funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 02-22-2011, 05:04 PM   #2600

WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade
WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade

WI Subscriber

Well, it was certainly a disappointing end to a fun contest. I lurked on this thread for almost the entire time and I appreciate everything that EVERYONE had to contribute. Over the last few days, you guys made me think and laugh and scratch my head and I wanted to thank you all! WI has the best members, and like many have said, I wish you could ALL win these pets!!
WebkinzMomma2 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<3 <3 <3, 000000005 was here!, 14 year olds r stumped!, canoopaddarole, chef gazpacho, crafter4christ, fire and water sandwich, i want some lucky charms, look for clues, nom nom nom nom nom nom, pokeydokees, recipe hunt, s wuz here, shoobeth noms on shoe, striped mellowmallow, taffeta//mimi ♥, toaster pastry & bread, victory is ours!, we need help! :(, webkinz newz, why is this so hard?? :(, ••••••••shatner•, ❤ we did it!!!! ❤

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: