Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-22-2011, 04:39 PM   #2561
lele74343
Webkinz :)

lele74343 has a spectacular aura aboutlele74343 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Webkinz Newz "Recipe Hunt" Challenge Has Begun!

Thanks for the up-date but isnt the recipe hunt already over ??
lele74343 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-22-2011, 04:39 PM   #2562
Where Forth Bunny?

romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!

In case anyone wants visuals for Day 3 & 4's recipes:
Spoiler: show
Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size. (on stove)
Click the image to open in full size. (in blender)

Let's make sure we check our spellings! Here's what I have:
  • Day One (17 Feb): Tacos + Fish Sticks + Asparagus (on Stove) = Canoopaddarole!
  • Day Two (18 Feb): Artichoke + Raspberries + Durian (on Sandwich Maker) = Pokeydokees!
  • Day Three (19 Feb): White Rice + Cookies + Toaster Pastry (on Stove) = Pastel Rilladillows
  • Day Four (20 Feb): Croissant + Green Grapes + Cheeses (in Blender) = Voilalatte
  • Day Five (21 Feb): Lemon Meringue Pie + Pickles + Jelly (in Blender) = Striped Mellowmallow
  • Day Six (22 Feb): Dragonfruit + Watermelon + Bread (on Sandwich Maker) = Fire and Water Sandwich

notice any errors? please let me know!
Old 02-22-2011, 04:39 PM   #2563
onderful

bubble3495 is a glorious beacon of lightbubble3495 is a glorious beacon of lightbubble3495 is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
I'm thinking this is probably the best bet. If they don't randomly come out with some "dumbed down" version of everything, that will be what I am going with-we were all pretty much at that point on those days, until we started really thinking about it...

I think the obscure Fudge (on sale in wshop) was probably due to the fact that they had to pull any fudge ads due to Ralphie's mom just totally wigging out.

HAHAHAHA thats is too fantastic! I love that movie
bubble3495 is offline Female
Old 02-22-2011, 04:39 PM   #2564
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

Webkinz Recipe Challenge
CONFIRMED

Day 1: (stove)
Tacos
Fish Sticks
Asparagus = Canoopaddarole

Day 2: (sandwich maker)
Raspberry
Artichoke
Durian = Pokeydokees

Day 3: (stove)
Cookies
White Rice
Toaster Pastry = Pastel Rilladillows

Day 4: (blender)
Croissant
Green Grapes
Cheeses = Violalatte

Day 5: (blender)
Lemon Meringue Pie
Jelly
Pickles = Striped Mellowmallow

Day 6: (sandwich maker)
Dragon Fruit
Bread
Watermelon = Fire and Water Sandwich

Last edited by funkyc63; 02-22-2011 at 04:50 PM..
funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 02-22-2011, 04:40 PM   #2565
lele74343

lele74343 has a spectacular aura aboutlele74343 has a spectacular aura about

cool ?? Hey Any one want to chat ?

I have a great awsome kitchen on webkinz I will take a pic of it right now !
lele74343 is offline Female
Old 02-22-2011, 04:42 PM   #2566
I always knew I was
Gifted

Ribbitsqueak has much to be proud ofRibbitsqueak has much to be proud ofRibbitsqueak has much to be proud ofRibbitsqueak has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by FroggyDoodle
As happy as I am for it to be over...I am just a little sad that it came down to Ganz having to give us the answers because of an error...I don't even want to tell you all I could have done this weekend rather than trying to figure out nonexistant recipes...and the Kinzcash I spent...YIKES...I'm happy, but the happiness is bittersweet...maybe we can convince Ganz that a Sparkling Pegasus code for all members would be good compensation....LOL

Man...such a let down with how this had to end...I might be alone in this, but boy, really a let down...

Like I said here:

View Post Originally Posted by Ribbitsqueak
Anyone else disappointed to have the weekend recipes just handed to us after all the hard work (and crazy theories) that went into trying to figure them out? It seems to defeat the purpose of a "recipe hunt", to me at least. I understand that they messed up and had to fix it somehow but I don't like how they went about it.

I completely agree. It feels like an oddly deflated victory to have all the solved recipes at this point.
Ribbitsqueak is offline Female
Old 02-22-2011, 04:43 PM   #2567

AlbanianGirl is an unknown quantity at this point

hahahaaaaa xD
AlbanianGirl is offline Female
Old 02-22-2011, 04:44 PM   #2568
loony9083

momluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond repute

now what!!!? i'm going to miss all this. when's the next thing coming up? LOL
momluvswebkinz2 is offline Female
Old 02-22-2011, 04:44 PM   #2569
purrfectpoppins
Gift Guru

deblynn has accomplished something fantabulous
deblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulous

Well, I am so thankful for all of you and also thankful they told us they made a mistake. I hope one/some of you all that worked on it so hard win one of those codes.
deblynn is offline Female
Old 02-22-2011, 04:44 PM   #2570
OnlineMommie is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by momwhoplays
I'm with you, monkeecj. I eliminated over 7 food items, tyring to solve for voilatte. & now to discover to was made from crouisant, released AFTER the April 2010 release date of vioilatte????How UNFAIR is that? I'm DONE recipe solving. Ganz, this is so unfair! This makes me not want to solve any more receipes. Who knows, the newest recipes may be made from foods not yet released? How REDICIOUS is that!
grrrrrr!!!!!!!

I'm frustrated too, it's pretty silly to put that much time and energy into solving something that DID NOT HAVE AN ANSWER, BECAUSE ALL THE PIECES WERE NOT AVAILABLE! Now I'm thinking that the UNSOLVED CLOTHING RECIPES may be in the same boat? Maybe they require pieces of clothing that are not even available? How many of us have spent THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS in kinzcash trying to solve those?

Okay, I'm done ranting. Thanks to everyone who participated, it was still fun sharing ideas!

By the way, that recipe for "Pastel Ridalillows" should be called the "CARB EXPLOSION"!

OnlineMommie
OnlineMommie is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<3 <3 <3, 000000005 was here!, 14 year olds r stumped!, canoopaddarole, chef gazpacho, crafter4christ, fire and water sandwich, i want some lucky charms, look for clues, nom nom nom nom nom nom, pokeydokees, recipe hunt, s wuz here, shoobeth noms on shoe, striped mellowmallow, taffeta//mimi ♥, toaster pastry & bread, victory is ours!, we need help! :(, webkinz newz, why is this so hard?? :(, ••••••••shatner•, ❤ we did it!!!! ❤

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: