Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-22-2011, 03:09 PM   #2431
Eternal Summer
Webkinz :)

GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!

Default Re: Webkinz Newz "Recipe Hunt" Challenge Has Begun!

View Post Originally Posted by joi
I don't think Ganz said that at all, I think some people just posted that theory. Another theory is that we'll have a complete dinner menu - appetizers, entrees, dessert and drink. But again, just a theory.
That is what I hoped. I think we need to drop the appliance and complete menu theories as they are confusing, and creating too many posts. We've lost our focus on finding the food items. Once we have them we can use the WI Wiki to figure out the recipes. It will be easier all around if we do that. One hopes so, anyway.

View Post Originally Posted by FroggyDoodle
I originally thought of that as the Beans reference clue, however, that article was not up on the same day as pancakes or cheese...so if what was said and all 3 ingredients to a recipe were posted on the same day, then the Leonberger Beans reference cannot be used for Sunday's recipe...that is why I used the chili as the potential for beans as an ingredient and not the Leonberger article.
Can anyone provide the specific chili reference from the newz site? I have not found mention of it yet. Thanks.
GPX Navigators is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-22-2011, 03:11 PM   #2432
lorib64
Gift Guru

lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds
lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds

View Post Originally Posted by GPX Navigators

Can anyone provide the specific chili reference from the newz site? I have not found mention of it yet. Thanks.
Crazy for Key Craze! | WKN: Webkinz Newz
lorib64 is offline Female
Old 02-22-2011, 03:12 PM   #2433
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

That is what I hoped. I think we need to drop the appliance and complete menu theories as they are confusing, and creating too many posts. We've lost our focus on finding the food items. Once we have them we can use the WI Wiki to figure out the recipes. It will be easier all around if we do that. One hopes so, anyway.

check post 2435
funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 02-22-2011, 03:13 PM   #2434
Where Forth Bunny?

romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!

from Feb 20th, "Crazy for Key Craze".

sorry for the link spam.
Old 02-22-2011, 03:14 PM   #2435
wolfyclub

Wolfyclub knows the way
Wolfyclub knows the wayWolfyclub knows the way

For Sunday, using the main foods: Grapes, Cheese, Pancakes, and Cookies, there are only four possibilities:

Grapes, Cheese, Cookies
Grapes, Cheese, Pancakes
Grapes, Cookies, Pancakes
Cheese, Cookies, Pancakes
Wolfyclub is offline Female
Old 02-22-2011, 03:14 PM   #2436
lorib64
Gift Guru

lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds
lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds

View Post Originally Posted by monkeecj
I will agree that Bean Burrito seems to be the best guess for Sunday's recipe. It has two rather solid ingredients - pancakes and cheeses. Two out of three doesn't seem to be that bad of a guess to me.
That's what I'm thinking too.
lorib64 is offline Female
Old 02-22-2011, 03:15 PM   #2437
Where Forth Bunny?

romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!

I know they said all the clues have been posted, but one thing I'm wondering: if Nafaria will show up again.

[even if just to taunt us... or maybe she'll appear as part of the contest entry form.]
Old 02-22-2011, 03:18 PM   #2438
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by momwhoplays
sandmaker:
waffles + white rice + ee = 108 blechs

blender:
waffles + white rice + ee = 108 gaks
stove:
waffles + white rice + ee = 107 gunks + 1 symphascone
(I did this for the webkinz newz contest, as waffles & rice were clues for Sat. I believe symphascone is the recipe for Sat)
These have been ruled out for Saturday, thanks to Momwhoplays
funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 02-22-2011, 03:18 PM   #2439
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Plumpy is asking us to submit questions now too...

I'm trying so hard to figure out saturday and sunday but then got sidetracked while I composed a note to plumpy...
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 02-22-2011, 03:18 PM   #2440

ShoutingDreams has a brilliant futureShoutingDreams has a brilliant futureShoutingDreams has a brilliant futureShoutingDreams has a brilliant futureShoutingDreams has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by funkyc63
Possibles for Saturday & Sunday......

Grapes + Baked Beans + Apple Juice = Grapplesnap
( apple from Easy as Pie ?)
made in blender

Waffles + Grapes + Pumpkin (?) = Spineretti

Pancakes + Cheeses + Baked Beans (?) = Bean Burrito

Blue Berries + Cupcake + Waffles = Bluffle Waffle Shack
(this combines clues from diff. days)

Rice + Waffles + Fudge (?) = Symphoscone

Cookies + Jelly + Salad = Bouncaleafulls
(Jelly from grapes, salad shown in pancake ad)
I think one is the Symphoscone. I had those ingredients as some of clues.
ShoutingDreams is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<3 <3 <3, 000000005 was here!, 14 year olds r stumped!, canoopaddarole, chef gazpacho, crafter4christ, fire and water sandwich, i want some lucky charms, look for clues, nom nom nom nom nom nom, pokeydokees, recipe hunt, s wuz here, shoobeth noms on shoe, striped mellowmallow, taffeta//mimi ♥, toaster pastry & bread, victory is ours!, we need help! :(, webkinz newz, why is this so hard?? :(, ••••••••shatner•, ❤ we did it!!!! ❤

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: